Wtf is this weird language on top of all the coca cola bottles nowadays and what does it mean

wtf is this weird language on top of all the coca cola bottles nowadays and what does it mean

GREAT picture faggot.

it says "sakupi kodove osvoji bodove"

Nice picture faggit.

It's Croatian, and says "Collect the codes to win points"

Learn to use google translate you autistic faggot

purchase code own something?

sounds slavic

Allahu akhbar

why do i have croatian coca cola and what do i win

It probably just got mixed in with the French cokes.

I've heard stories of similar stuff happening in the U.S. and Japanese products pop up in American supermarkets.

Half of the euros in your pocket provably have the German Eagle on them and you're butthurt over a coke bottle with a Croatian inscription?

slavic annexation of western europe has begun

It happened to me, I got a orange juice with its ingredients in arabic and it turned out the market got the french stock instead of the spanish one

you win the opportunity to compare how croatian coca tastes to what you usually get

lol

well as a matter of fact i photographed the euros in my pocket for you, 2 are spanish, 1 is italian (?) and the other has sone weird fucking symbols from idk where

i laughed but fuck you

P-O-R-T-U-G-A-L

why do they have those weird symbols on their coins ?
i thought it was finland or maybe iceland or some other remote place like that at first, those look like runes

The Portuguese aren't human. They are the lizard people from out of space. You didn't listen. Why didn't you listen?

We wuz sailors and shiet

That's a Croatian cock bottle, can confirm am Croat.

>cock bottle
Closet Germans being kinky again

do you have bionic eye ?