Which Asian country is the most livable for a Westerosner?

Which Asian country is the most livable for a Westerosner?

Japan, easily.

Thailand

outside of Bangkok Thailand is a shithole

Shanghai, China

Pattaya?

Russia

Israelis usually go to China, India, Thai, only few to Nippon. It's so hard to get a residency there and it's only good if you have a good job.

The former chief of the Israeli navy seals died a few months ago in pattaya from a heart arrest.
You can't make such things up.

I'm more biased tbqh. Since American and Japanese culture are so thoroughly intertwined. They may as well be a state

> Since American and Japanese culture are so thoroughly intertwined.
You have nothing in common.

I often hear individually westerners get all along with Chinese (including Hong Konger and Taiwanese) easier than Japanese and Koreans. Maybe Japanese and Koreans are too collective-minded for westerners.

Adding this to my "retarded American posts" collection

>I'm more biased tbqh. Since American and Japanese culture are so thoroughly intertwined. They may as well be a state

Israel, if it counts as Asia

What was he doing there?

vietnam if you're not an uptight germaphobe. good weather, excellent food, lots of interesting shit to explore, hospitable people, etc.

Just look at any Japanese city, and then compare it to somewhere like NYC or Seattle.

That's what i'm referring too.

Vietnam or Thailand

Bangkok itself IS the shithole, places like Rayong, Chanaburi, Mae hong son, are really easy to live in.

>bomb the shit out of them
>make their constitution
I can smell the jealously here, pathetic weeaboos.