Why do you need an AR-15 for protection?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0igopx02QG7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((KUNTZMAN)))

That guy is a big enough pussy that I suspect he was born without genitals and his parents had to staple a pair of truck nuts onto his gootch to conceal his deformity.

Men who live at the mercy of others: the article.

If the recoil of an AR-15 bruises your shoulder and leaves you shell shocked, you probably don't deserve to be a living breathing person.

Reminder to Sage all Shills

Show me where exactly you see this bill of NEEDS

This can't be real what a fucking pussy

in case multiple people break into your home and you need to defend yourself and your loved ones

I remember reading about a case where four niggers, all with handguns (illegally bought, of course), break into this families home and hold a gun to their babies head and start demanding to know where the drugs are (they got the wrong house, of course)

the dad is hiding in the bathroom and calls the police and he gets a fucking automated message telling him to call back later (of course) so he figures fuck this, time to operate, grabs his own handgun, opens fire on the niggers

the niggers then shit themselves and run out of the house as fast as they can lmao

but if they hadn't been complete cowards like most niggers are the guy would have gotten wrecked since it was 4 handguns v 1 handgun, but if he had had an assault rifle that would have had enough magazine capacity and large enough rounds to actually win a firefight

so basically if you rely on the police to save you and dont think you should own an AR-15 you are a cuck who wants their family raped by niggers

What parts and details make a compact long rifle dangerous?

because i was in the army and that's what i feel most comfortable with. i know the platform inside and out, which is probably more than the average gun owner can say of their weapon of choice.

Remember the Founding Father's much-revered Bill of Needs?

Good gods, that man is a waste of skin.

It's not the Bill of Subjective Needs, though.

>Kuntzman
Kuntz - man

REPORT, SAGE AND IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS

>Why do you need an AR-15 for protection?
Because my constitution allows me to have one. No other reason needed.

I wonder if the author of the article in OP's pic likes to take 10" nigger cocks up his ass?

Because that's what someone who likes that kind of stuff would say.

sounds like that faggot is taking english at secondary school, the way he writes makes me want to punch him right in the fucking face

I know how he feels. The first time I shot a 12 gauge, and a Mosin I got this little orange bruise on my shoulder.

Wait, no. No I don't know how he feels because that bruise felt good. The explosions were badass and the smell of sulfur is like the smell of fresh baked biscuits in the morning. And for an hour after I shot them, I had a smile on my face that wouldn't go away.

>1 post by this ID

Technically, the Constitution doesn't allow you to have one, but bars the government from infringing upon that right. That's the intent, anyway.

Because my enemies might have an AR-15 and I want to be on equal footing. Or would you rather me have a flintlock pistol for when Jamal busts in? Go ahead, change the laws some more, liberal cucks.

Is the AR-15 normies first gun? If I lived in the US I feel like I'd want to buy something different just to not be a meme

all semi auto guns should be banned/very hard to get.

what a faggot

Why?

i'd love to watch this pansy ass fire a .308

Because

It's a great platform that gives you a lot of flexibility. But there are plenty of other options available.

Many people learn on .22's, due to the low recoil and relatively cheap ammo cost.

The gun is mostly purchased by rednecks that were rejected for military service, or too cowardly to join, so that they can try to feel better about it. They won't do anything harmful with it, other than ruin some trees and beer cans.

>mostly purchased by rednecks
What? It's a versatile reliable platform that fires a very common round.

This is like saying sedans are bought by idiots who were rejected from a police academy. They weren't, sedans are good cars.

theres no sulfur in smokeless powder

>Most popular .223 platform available.
>"Hurrr duurrrr if u needz an assult rifles then you a pussy!!! REDNECK111!!!"

At least become educated before shitposting.

>i'd love to watch this pansy ass fire a .308
that would kill him..... her?

no shit. there's hardly any recoil on a ar 15 to begin with. hell, i have a lever action 30/30 that will practically dislocate my shoulder.

>Firing an AR-15 is horrifying, menacing and very very loud
Why do all journalists write like women? This reads like a girl's Twitter feed.

n report

I had to google this to see if it was a shoop.

>need
kys

Because you'd be hard pressed to find any journalism majors with enough testosterone in them besides giant butch trans ork-kin.

It's basically the Nintendo of guns.
AR-15 and Glock are the only names normies know, so every gun that's black and scary is either a Glock or an AR-15.

Because I cleaned, qualified semi-annually, and then carried an M-16 as my primary duty rifle for more than two decades. I know that rifle inside and out.

But it's a tool to get a job done. Nothing more.

OP and Kuntman would probably be scared of circular saw and a nail gun too.

>The vibration bruised my hands. The sawdust disoriented me as it flew past my face. The smell of cut wood and destruction made me sick. The sawing - loud like the Shoah - gave me a temporary case of faggotry. For at least an hour after sawing just a few inches of wood, I was moody and a complete bitch.

fucking hell it's real

here's his follow up:

> The gun debate is also a gender war.

>In all my years in journalism — coming up on 30 (thanks) — I have never received so much angry mail as I did after yesterday's story, "What is it like to fire an AR-15? It's horrifying, menacing and very very loud."

>I don't mind spirited debate, but many correspondents told me that even expressing an opinion about today's high-powered weaponry is off-limits to those of us who don't own such guns.

>To reiterate, the goal of the story was simply to share with readers my experience of firing an AR-15, which very few of them have done. I found the sheer power of the weapon horrifying. I found the noise deafening and anxiety provoking. I was frightened by its potential for rapid, catastrophic, Orlando-like carnage with similiar weaponry. Using an AR-15 made me irritable and jittery for hours afterwards. To me, it felt like a bazooka.

> "Kuntzman is an outright liar," wrote one emailer. "Nice try with an extremely stupid article which only appealed to girly boys and women of NYC and like the sheeple they are probably believed the lies." (Other writers informed me that the "lie" is that guns are bad. For the record: I never said they were.)

>I certainly received many many emails from gun owners who legitimately quibbled with some of my conclusions. But the majority of email senders trained their laser sights on my masculinity — often in graphic terms that would sound more appropriate in a magazine about erectile dysfunction or an ad for Depends.

> "Hey there Cupcake!" wrote Gary Haney. "I have never subscribed to the idea of 'gender confusion,' but after reading your article on the AR-15, I'm a believer because there is no way you and I are the same gender. You should surrender your testicles to the Department of Girlymen. I'm not sure where it's located, but your girlfriend Barack does!"

Here we have a "man" whose testicles never descended. When I read that, I can just imagine the whiny, effeminate tone in which he speaks. People have already noted the Kuntz-man joke, but this pantywaist doesn't deserve to have "man" anywhere in his surname: Gersh Kuntzeunuch.

>need

>Others sent me videos of 7-, 10- and 12-year old girls firing the same weapon I fired — except these kids were smiling. And I wear it as a point of personal pride that conservative darling Erick Erickson posted a story on The Resurgent with the headline, "My 10 Year Old Daughter Is Tougher Than Gersh Kuntzman, Author of the Stupidest Thing on the Internet Today."

>"You f--king pussy," wrote Sam Markota. "If you have a man card turn it in immediately. You might be better served writing about feminine hygiene products!!!"

>"Your father must have left you to be raised by your mother or he was a sissy like you," added SargentMike77.

>And one of my favorites, thanks to its pithy manner of linking my affliction to another right wing obsession: "Maybe you can get some balls through Obamacare!" wrote Adam Prolo.

> And that's just the printable stuff. To summarize, this line of argument suggests that I'm not a real man because I am frightened by the awesome power of an AR-15, which, despite however you willfully misread my story, can discharge dozens of rounds in mere seconds.

>Yes, this weapon scared the crap out of me. And it should scare the crap out of all of you, too. An AR-15 is a weapon of mass destruction, a tool that should only be in the hands of our soldiers and cops, as Rep. Seth Moulton wrote in the Daily News on Tuesday. I don't think there's anything unmanly about pointing out this fact.

>Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity. At one time, “being a man” meant standing up for what you believe in — and against injustice. By that definition, we need more real men in power taking on bullies like the NRA, which seeks to bolster the Second Amendment by shutting down opponents’ right to the First. We can’t even debate guns in this country, thanks to the gun lobby.

>I used a power saw on some boards
>It was loud, scary, saw dust flew everywhere in my face, and the bang of a board hitting the ground gave PTSD.

How could someone post their article, when it makes them sound like a child?

>I drove a car
>It was loud, scary, the exhaust flew around me all demonically, and the sound of the car backfiring gave me PTSD.

>Implying this wasn't a not even subtle attempt at creating discussion about how faggoty leftshits are

Keep up nigguh.

>getting a bruised shoulder from an AR15

LEL
E
L

Ar15s have no fucking recoil at all

It is truly a woman's gun

Every other hunting rifle has more recoil than a fricken 223

It is a baby round

Yes loud but soft on the shoulder

This dude is a fucking faggot

Because it can put a hole in a soldier coming to kill me

>My email and Internet trolls won't believe me, but I support the Second Amendment. I sincerely do believe that the Bill of Rights protects Americans' right to bear arms, albeit under very strict regulations — the "well-regulated militia" part of the sacred text.

>And I even agree with one letter writer who pointed out that hammers can kill people, too, but we don't ban them.

> But what if a weapons manufacturer could fashion a handgun that would fire a nuclear blast — an atomic version of an AR-15, if you will. It would look like a gun, but it could kill thousands instead of dozens. Like a rifle, it's one of many arms that we are allowed to keep and bear. But would we really stand idly by as people buy a nuclear gun in the name of the Second Amendment?

>"It's just a gun," you might say. "It's my right. Trade in your man-card, you wimp."

>Yes, I'm a wimp. I simpered because my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit. But there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer.

>If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country.

>B-but the founders only knew and thought about muskets, they didn't know about the progress made in firearms from Blunderbusses and firearms before that, or of people designing way to make muskets faster and more accurate!
>Why do you really need a contemporary firearm that you're used to using, user?!

looks like copypasta but i know it's not

how pathetic

> frightened by the awesome power of an AR-15
>frightened by power

This person is a cartoon. How does someone like this survive to adulthood?

Underrated post.

When I was about 10 or so my grandpa took me shooting, fired a 12-gauge pump shotgun no problem.

if a man in his (I'd assume) 30's to 40's can't fire an AR-15 he isn't truly a man, but a pathetic (not even) man-child.

>A nuclear gun
>A nuclear gun
>A nuclear gun
>A nuclear gun
>A nuclear gun
>A nuclear gun

(((kuntzman)))

I want to have your gun laws Gringo
How can i into 2nd amendment

Metal Gear?

Warren vs DC plus the fact that niggers operate in packs.

Legalize yourself here.

Checking those

Who would win in a fight?

wow, rly makes u check

>twig boy kike can't fire a gun and cries about

>gersh kuntzman
>kuntzman
>kuntz man
>kunt man
>cunt man

confirmed a cunt

self diagnosing with ptsd is pretty bottom of the barrel.

>kuntzman
saged

Not much that needs saying other than what a fucking pussy.

fuck, these threads are all over the place now...y'all think its bots? trolls? or is there really that many cuck SJW's on our board?

anyway, how many children have to die before sensible gun laws are passed? ALL OF THEM!!!

there are no new gun control arguments....suck it social justice warriors

Is gun control being pushed by the La Li Lu Le Lo?

Anyone have that webm of a proud scandinavian who started crying after firing 1 shot from a stubby AR?

Someone should show /k/ this if they haven't already.

>my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit.

>If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country.
And there it is.

Why even question things

>But what if a weapons manufacturer could fashion a handgun that would fire a nuclear blast — an atomic version of an AR-15, if you will. It would look like a gun, but it could kill thousands instead of dozens.
>an atomic version of an AR-15
Nigger, what the fuck?

No he had some, but the rabbi ate them when it was born.

Mine aren't for protection, they're for fun.

>underrated post

>AR15
>Recoil
>PTSD
Imagine if he fired a .50 cal.

>Going to start hunting hog and elk
>Looking to get a rifle I can use for plinking and hunting
>Illegal in my state to use 223 for this because it's inhumane. AR15 literally too weak to be a humane weapon.

Guy is a pussy.

Yeah, I don't get his problem. The recoil on an AR-15 is so light you can fire it off your crotch and not get hurt.

(((Kuntzman)))

vocaroo.com/i/s0igopx02QG7

He should have at least done it in a way to seem plausible. As it is he just lied and ruined any credibility he could ever have.