Why are rockist and metalheads so autistic about Hip Hop?

Why are rockist and metalheads so autistic about Hip Hop?
Is it just jealousy?

He looks so fucking different without the mask

Why are all rapfags underage?

Just bias I think. Personally its whatever I'm in the mood for, but artists like Lil Pump are the reason most metalheads hate rap or hip hop

theyve just been conditioned to dislike the internet culture and sameyness of it all. they also romanticize the whole REAL INSTRUMENTS aspect while forgetting that theres lot of rock music with real instruments but no substance. I dont get into rap like i used to but im still really open to stuff thats daring or at least has passion put into it. Trapo, denzel curry, lil ugly mane, earl sweatshirt and even young thug are all current rap guys that I could jam regularly

They recognize the fact that memes are garbage

No clue, I love both metal and hip hop. Old Eminem, Kanye and stuff like that got me into hip hop.

I dunno, but I hope they understand that they sound like absolute dweebs.

Rockists in the 2010s are the people who shat on rock during the '60s because it was noisy and unconventional.

P.S. My girlfriend is a metalhead and hates hip-hop just because she's very racist tho. Hard to get her into it.

why do rap faggots throw a tantrum like children when you tell them you dont like rap?

Seriously. They cant handle the very idea that someone might like another form of music.

Its psychotic.

They cant handle anyone being critical of rap. like at all.

No, im not intrested in some moron saying the word "gucci" over and over again.

DAYM DROPS: SUPA OFFICIAL FOOD REVIEWS [spoiler]by steve albini[spoiler]

>she's very racist
Where do I find a girl like this?

because of the hoffman factor

Probably because hip-hop's cultural domination is killing off both genres, and they think that whining on the internet might keep them alive. It won't. Nothing will.

doritos cheetos fritos

"George bush doesn't care about black people"
"My DNA not for imitation. Your DNA an abomination"
"Sarah Palin needs her head shaven then get dicked by the bbc"

etc etc.

Except most of the time, the people who are vehemently anti-rap don't even frame it as a preference, they're just like DAE RAP IS GARBAGE?!?!, which is hilarious because the people who say this are 99% completely ignorant about hip hop beside whatever they hear on the radio.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so smug about the musical genres they're the least familiar with. I don't personally know much about black metal, so it would be pretty ridiculous of me to swing my verbal dick around in a conversation about black metal.

OP, I don't care if you like rap and I'm willing to bet no other person does either. That being said, if what you know about a nearly 40-year old genre is limited to Gucci Gang.....eh, your loss. Listen to whatever you want, it's a free world.

George Bush really was /ourguy/

So this is the black guy who used to fuck sh0eonhead?

Except the quality of media has decreased not increased. The 80s were the cut off, after that most things are degenerate.

You wouldn't argue that modern art or architecture requires the same amount of talent and hard work would you? Technology makes life easier but not equal.

Rock and metal are in a constant state of alert, totally convinced that any other genre that gets big is a threat and will replace them.

rap is garbage.
Its made by low iq morons for low iq morons.
It provides nothing of artistic value.
Every thread about it is nothing "MANNN DIS SONG IS SUCH A BANGER XD"

I legit have no respect for you as a human being if you like rap

I don't particularly care one way or another. Hip hop is a huge genre, and it can do whatever it wants. However I'm in my late 20s, and white, and SoundCloud rappers don't exactly speak to me.

>if what you know about a nearly 40-year old genre is limited to Gucci Gang.....eh, your loss.
You get called a white cuck if you listen to anything older than 15 years

I'm getting very sick of white trash, Honestly.

I used to listen to hip hop until I realized it was shallow tasteless garbage and then stopped.

that has literally never happened

I used to think hip hop was fun until I realized that it was just a glorification of all of the self-defeating bullshit that keeps poor black people in the shit state they're in.

I mean goddamn who gives a fuck about turning up if you can't pay rent motherfucker

You know not all hip-hop is about the same thing, right?

>What is dad rap

>Update
something that doesn't exist fool

Because at the end of the day the only thing "rapping" does is well is lyrics. That is it its only selling point. The beats are always basic versions of anything they try to copy from, weither its from jazz, edm, r&b, etc. They need simpler beats in order to rap more freely over, this means instrumentally they are always limited. At best you get meme rap like deathgrips, where is just sounds fucking awful for the sake of being "different".

Rap truly is a DOA genre that will lead to no where other than chasing its own tail or stealing beats from other more innovative genres and then watering them down.

whether*

why do leftists have to suck big black cock all the time?

Can any rapper compete lyrically with Dylan or Joanna Newsom?

IDK, plenty of classic rock icons have said complimentary things about hip-hop.

I wouldnt know since personally I don't actually care about lyrics, I just gave rap the benefit of having greater lyricism due to having a larger quantity of words to work with. Objectively they should have an advantage in that apartment. If they have actually put that advantage to good use or not I wouldn't know since I don't care.

In that apartment? Come on, man.

Sorry m8 Im tired from work, give me a break

Just this once.

Black Thought

Thanks, I appreciate that. Means a lot to me.

I just know you're better than that.

I recognize I produce lapses in written accuracy from time to time, but I always learn to correct myself in ways previously ignored. Again, my sincerest gratitude for looking past this unsightly mishap.

Alabama, Mississippi or anywhere really. As long as it's hickville.

>he hasnt heard MBDTF