TOR:Josh Donaldson belts pair of two-run homers
CLE:Gomes slugs walk-off, three-run HR vs. Rox
COL:Holland allows four runs, takes loss vs Tribe
DET:Tigers option Jeimer Candelario back to AAA
LAA:Shoemaker undergoes season-ending surgery

Previous:

Royals

don't drink and chart

i have no idea what this gap could possibly mean (but i do like harrison)

jints

juiced balls desu

>DOYERS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

MARINERS!

Diaz is such a faggot

the large gap fags have the largest percentage of "non hit getting on bases" as hit by pitches probably. so anyone that walks very little but has got hit by many pitches, or anyone that walks a lot but gets hit by a fuck ton of pitches

i think

y dont u juice these ballz bitch

>Kept Pederson
>Let Reddick go

I honestly don't know what this team is thinking.

your team is shit

WEW LADS

WILDCARD TIME

Not from Wrigleyville, sorry

Finally in the WC race boys! Bringing that August HEAT

i'll buy you a zima babe

How dare you sully this playoff chase with his face? It will pain me to buy his train for my collection.

I still have an Ackley picture to post, damnit.

I hate joc as much as anybody but you seriously think reddick was a better player ? He was garbage my man and him failing in the NL should say something

MARINERS!

He's like Yasiel Puig if Yasiel Puig was good at baseball and entertaining in some form

>tfw in the playoffs
I don't even know how to feel right now. I know I will be let down soon enough

ooh this boyy had a thicc butt

Trips demand that you feel happy and appreciate every minute of it.

> you will never make tender, missionary position love to roman holiday hepburn

It's time to play "Who Is That Player!"

>2008
>2009
>2013
BOY I WONDER

It's two months away dingus

>dodgers are going to win a world series in my life time
How does.. it feel to win bros?

certainly not a good pitcher, thats for sure

> dodgers are going to win a world series

>dodgers are going to win a world series

they will definitely make it there soon, probably this year, but let's not forget kershaw's playoff ERA, wood's playoff ERA, darvish's playoff ERA, maeda's playoff ERA, hill's playoff ERA...

really really great
like a large weight has been taken off your shoulders, akin to finishing exams, combined with winning a poker hand with four aces and a large pot (if thats happened to you)

> they will definitely make it there
> they will definitely make it there soon

They're not cursed. They're just terribly incompetent. It's statistically unlikely that they can't at least win a pennant or two. They've already set the record at 10 straight pennant fails. Going too much further beyond that is unlikely.
I think the Injuns are taking it all this year though.

>Arizona's manager was so mad dodger fans show up more often than dickbags he started crying
KEK

>tfw gave the dbags a pity W

You're still in the race, Arizona!

Do ballparks have a mlb shop to buy say jerseys of opposing team , I know they have a hat store but never found a normal mlb store in dodger stadium , petco , or safeco

Whoever sells opposing team jerseys needs to be gassed.

>muh regular season
I love how your team is slowly setting the stage for the most cyclopean choke since 2001 Seattle and possibly even bigger.

lmao what the fuck

Well I just think it would be convenient for either opposing fans or tourist

>"The Cubs have already set the record at half a century without winning a WS kids. Going too much further beyond that is unlikely."

And then they did! in 1971 the Cubs, led by Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell defeated Brooks Robinson and Earl Weaver's Baltimore Orioles in a classic 7 game series

Dodgers team store is outside the park at one of the entrances

Kind of stupid but they do have one

No I saw that but I meant a store in for example dodger stadium where I can buy a Marlins jersey or giants etc.. unless it does sell opposing teams jersey

why

m8 i've been to 11 ballparks and the best you're gonna do is novelty t-shirt hocksters on the way to the stadium

>"The rags have already blown one inning being one strike away from winning their first WS. It's unlikely that they can do it again"

I've seen only NFL teams do this. Like they actually sell Patriots jerseys at Jets games lmao

Darvish wasn't on the Rangers when that happened

That's a pitcure of Nelson Cruz

You're right. He was on the team during those years where he blew a perfect game on the last out in the 9th, lost a wildcard game vs the Orioles, and the first postseason game vs Jays. How could I forget.

Nice
he will get to exercise his demons with Kershaw and finally win a ring

I work at a hotel and last time some faggot asked me where he could buy giants gear i printed him out a map back to san francisco

last meme index i post tonite, i swear

I've been to Jest games and I never saw them selling anything but team stuff and some NFL brand logo hats and shirts. The Jest share a stadium with the Giants so you'd think their might be a Giants section but nope, we asked.

We even searched for Giants stuff for a friend and the store is completely turned around for each game.

I'm sure your trips are right though, Pats always gape out the Jest so it's makes sense to sell Brady jerseys in New Jersey.

Joe West said in June that Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre was MLB’s biggest complainer. Now the veteran umpire has been given something about which to complain: a three-game suspension for those comments.

>Under a section titled “Biggest complainer,” West was quoted as saying, “It’s got to be Adrian Beltre. Every pitch you call that’s a strike, he says, ‘Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!’ I had a game with him recently and the pitch was right down the middle. He tells me, ‘That ball is outside.’

>“I told him, ‘You may be a great ballplayer, but you’re the worst umpire in the league. You stink.’ ’’

>rags

Is Joe west /ourguy/?

wtf I love joe west now

Damn Joe West is a pretty cool guy

This seems like harmless banter by both Joe West and Beltre. Dumb that he was suspended for that.

>I had a game with him recently and the pitch was right down the middle. He tells me, ‘That ball is outside.’

Please someone find the replay of this and see if we can verify this

They should make Joey Votto into an ump after he retires. He has a better sense of strikezone than 90% of umpires.

>leave los doyers to me

Will Chiraq ever recover?

the M's winning tonight gave me hope guys, but can they do it without Felix for 3 weeks?

the Lamb Slam was incredibly pleasing to me

GET IT ON
COME FACE THE LUCKY MAN

What did he mean by this?

Haha that's fun! I like a the meme too, the boy is just like me
the boy

is just like me

And the cat's in the cradle with the silver spoon
Corey Kluber drinks urine from homosexual dudes

The second one is whatever comprises OBP that is NOT a walk or a hit. And it's very consistent, it seems

>b-but Yasiel Puig said no
Said @MLB, confused

Corey Kluber is a nice guy and a good pitcher

and not a postseason choker like kershit

I love how I knew who had the 3 reds in a row as a royals fan without a second to think about it or seeing the name.

Good post desu

>Objects are closer than they appear

Hell of a post

>he's so insecure he's unironically rage posting at 6:30 in the morning about a pitcher no one could possibly have any problem with

There are many, many layers of irony in play, in fact.

>season ending bobe bruise after tripping yourself
>the municipality of Camargo

>bobe

bone
>the territory of me

kek

Maybe Reddick just had culture shock going from empty ass O.co to a full and loud dodger stadium every night

We were cursed by God when we let Fox News buy out team in the 90's

God hates Republicans. And Texas.

Have a good day user and may you're team win on a CGSO

>mlb.tv
>"free" game of the day
>you have to pay to watch it
fuck this shitty sport

>migo
>cgso
well maybe the chance isn't 0%

thanx m8 but...

this is kinda neat, slugging without dingers