DUDE EDIBLES LOL

What did he think of it?

DUDE

WEED

I bet he doesn't even remember the movie, edibles will fuck you up

Weed is Patrican though and belgian beer

No they won't. Edibles are just what you put in.

>DUDE WEED IS LIKE MEDICINE LMAO AND TOTALLY NOT ADDICTIVE, OH MAN I SURE NEED ANOTHER JOINT RIGHT NOW LMAO

Reminds me how Pineapple Express had that scene at the end that describes in detail the entire plot, as though it was for everyone who was watching the flick high,

who the fuck calls them "weed food" he probably had half a brownie 40 minutes before watching it

If you're 16 maybe.

HAHA DID I MENTION WEED? DUDE WEED LMAO

Weed isn't addictive you uneducated fuck.

DUDE shalom WEED LMAO

What a douchebag, dude this movie and weed is INTENSE i'm gonna tweet that during the movie OH SHIT dropped my phone LMAO

FUCKING WEED DUDE

This is more accurate

I imagine somebody whose entire gimmick is being the goofy stoner guy.

I hated weed culture even when I was 14 but now with people like him and doug benson it's like..disgusting almost.

dude why smoke weed when i can just be prescribed ((((((((((((medicine))))))))))))) by my friendly non extorting ((((((((((((drug industry)))))))))

>cont. But even more scarier was when there was noone to fuck my wife, I was in a mood for some cuckoldry but well, too bad. Then I went with Tony Podesta and my good friend James Franco to get some cheese pizza.

hahaha weed haha WEEEEEEED

DUDE

SAUSAGES

Weed isn't physically addictive, that's the thing they're talking about when they say it's clean.

Psychologically? Weed can really fuck you up if it becomes a crucial part of any hang-outs or casual nights at home.

Like, speaking as someone who does a bit too much of the drink, I know I can put the bottle down and I won't get the shakes or the night sweats like a true addict would, but I just can't bring myself to do it because it's such an essential part of a "good" night for me now. People who smoke weed are much the same way, they don't need it, but they still "need" it.

>having your phone out at the movies
What a fucking asshole.

I like to think I have a pretty high tolerance, the thing about edibles is that if I eat too many edibles it can push me right past the point where I usually plateau and can't get any higher, into the realm of feeling completely wasted and even blacking out

SIMPLY

EBIN

Imagine if your whole personality was based around weed

DUDE BLACK PILL

I'M SO ENLIGHTENED DUDE

>Then I went with Tony Podesta and my good friend James Franco to get some cheese pizza.
source

It's because they have no self control. Anything that gives you pleasure can be addicting.

there is literally nothing worse than a rich hypocrite liberal

why was his phone out anyways?

this.

He was trying to get shot.

why do (((they))) want us to smoke weed so bad?

DUDE WEED BROWNIES

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUHUHU

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

DUDE

DUDE BRO AND STUF

LMAO

>dat cringey kid in school who was obsessed with weed and weed culture
christ this man is pathetic

Not physically. It's certainly addictive.

When is he going to go on Rogan?

idk because they own the pill undustry

I wonder if this whole stoner, pothead routine is just an act create that whole image of himself to cater to teenagers. I wonder if it´s his idea or his agent´s.

Didn't want to miss the livestream of his wife getting fucked by the BBC.

I've seen it in other forms of shit too..pretentious arthouse people, traps, furfags. They all are like..and inclusive thing for people with no personality to join in and now they have something they collectively can enjoy

Joey Diaz said something like "theres no way someone is this gay" and pointed out maybe people even pretend to be gay just so they're not so alone.

It's all very pathetic and scary but so am I.

Getting real sick of this fat kike's dude weed shit. And having his phone out during a movie? Is he begging people to completely revile and hate him?

In the words of the great 21st century philsophers NWA

I still express, yo, I don't smoke weed or cess
Cause it's known to give a brother brain damage
And brain damage on the mic don't manage

He's just a fat stoner, there's a reason Jonah Hill has broken into serious roles while he's stuck DUDEing it up

No.

>Behold the alcoholized animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the goyim are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents - by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the houses of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequented by the goyim. In the number of these last I count also the so-called "society ladies", voluntary followers of the others in corruption and luxury.

underrated