Why the fuck did Dolphins hire Jay Cutler

why the fuck did Dolphins hire Jay Cutler.

Last Thursday playing flag football I threw 3TDs for 50y, 0 int.

Maybe I should have sent my resume as well?

Fucking Dolphins tanking the season in August

Their starting quarterback got a season-ending injury, user. You have to scramble when that happens, it's basically a worst-case scenario.

Yeah I know but dude. there are many other players that would kill for a chance, and they go for the guy that " I don't need to be in great shape cause I play QB"?

Cmon.

I know Dolphins have it rough, but AT THE VERY LEAST, get somebody that wants to be there and with a positive attitude!

You should sent your resume, at least you got better stats than Cutler and you would get a contract before kekpernick

Johnny footbal

>get somebody that wants to be there and with a positive attitude

They already have Matt Moore.

I fully expect Cutler to either play like shit, fight with the coaching staff, or get hurt at some point this season, since that's what he's done every single season of his career. Moore will get his shot.

Exactly.

For me, it's Gerard Pique.

what happened to him? it's been a couple years since I heard something

matt moore is even worse than cutty

cutty come back ;_;

so fucking jelly of cutlels hair genes

Is it you, Peyton?

He was joking. He said yesterday how great it felt to be back out there. Had a good practice too. Fuck off, Kaep shill.

He looks like Pique combined with Gerrard

Shut up you fucking loser

Shoulda signed Tebow.

I unironically want to see Tebow play football.

should've hired Kaepernick, fucking racists

t. Pajeet the shill

Cutler was inarguably the best option the Fins had in a tough situation. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a big season.

Wait Italians play flag egg?

I hope you miss him solely for the memes and not because you think he was ever decent
I don't know if stages of cancer work like burns or the DEFCON system, but Cutler is probably like stage 2 lockerroom cancer and Kaepernick is stage 5 terminal

Have you never followed the 'phins?

The best part is they probably outbid Buffalo for his contract.

The last time he played under this coach he had a great year.

what am I going to do with this now

Which means he didn't throw 23 picks.

Nah, Cutler wasn't going to play in Buffalo. He's married to an actress. Part ofthe reason this is even happening is because it's Miami. Cutler basically said as much.

idk dude sell it on memEbay, use those 43 cents to buy an Urlacher jersey and live fully in the past like all bears fans here

you are fun

>was an actress

tfw Cuttys back

Cutler is /ourguy/

I can see why some are outraged about this, but if there ever was a city where Kaep really couldn't and shouldn't get a job, that's Miami.

You can't just wear Fidel t-shirts and be a QB for Miami.

>I can see why some are outraged about this,
literally no one is outraged over this other than Hollywood/media faggots whose kosher overlords told them to be 'outraged'.

>You can't just wear Fidel t-shirts and be a QB for Miami.
this is true though. see: Ozzie Guilen

The problem with ideology is that it politicizes more and more areas of life.
Now I have irate nigs screaming at me on TV that I'm tacitly participating in systematic racism by tolerating Jay Cutler as the quarterback of the Miami Dolphins.
If everyone in this country was white we wouldn't even have to waste energy over shit like this.
Thank you based dixie slave owners for bestowing this clown world upon us.

t. Schlomo Shillstein

slavery was a mistake for that reason alone
they just made a small group of white southerners rich. you think slaves were building NYC or inventing shit? yeah right

Reasons Kaepernick should have gone to Miami.

1) He is technically a Quarterback in the National Football League.
2) He's kind of the same style of QB as Tannehill? I guess?

Reasons Kaepernick should not have come to Miami:

1) That fidel shit pissed off literally the entire city.
2) He's locker room Toxin.
3) He's completely unfamiliar with the system and would have to demonstrate that he's smart enough to learn an entire new one in 4 weeks.
4) He's not even that fucking good of a quarterback.
5) He drags a boatload of drama into the team that they neither need nor want. Miami let Grimes take Miko out of the city for a reason.
6) In all likelihood he would have cost as much as Cutler with all of these same problems that Cutler doesn't have.

Hell, Gase would have probably preferred Cutler over Kap even WITHOUT all this kneeling bullshit.

of course he would

Kap was on his way out of the league BEFORE the kneeling bullshit.

Last year during training camp there where heavy rumors he was going to be cut.

And he was a divisive distant presence in the locker room before any of the kneeling shit.

whole story is fake as fuck.

Remember Cutler was the 11th pick in his draft, Kaepernick was a 2nd rounder from a nothing school who Harbough saw potential in.

This idea that Kap is some blue chip QB is revisionist history.