GUNLOVING REDNECKS UTTERLY BTFO

GUNLOVING REDNECKS UTTERLY BTFO

>Which is more dangerous – a chocolate Kinder egg or an AK-47?

>That’s what a powerful new series of public service announcements, funded by Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, an advocacy group that asks for ‘common-sense’ gun legislation.

>The PSA examine seemingly harmless banned objects like children’s books, the German candy, and rubber balls – and asks why they are banned in the U.S. while assault weapons are not.

THATS RIGHT KINDER EGGS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE US BUT NOT ARs

Other urls found in this thread:

forfeiture.gov/pdf/CBP/OfficialNotification.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise#United_States
walmart.com/ip/Yowie-Chocolate-1-oz/46754702
amazon.com/Boxes-Surprise-Chocolate-Wheels-Inside/dp/B00SPJBT8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466133172&sr=8-1&keywords=kinder surprise eggs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by by ID

Reminder to Sage all shills

Im not shilling I legit want an honest answer on why people think this is a defend-able argument

This is neither new, nor a good line of logic. There's your reply.

if we are going to disregard the constitution in the name of safety, banning niggers and muslims will create a lot more safety

>Moms Demand Action

this doesn't even exist anymore

bloomberg bought them out

Children cant buy guns.. same as they cant buy alcohol or tobacco.

Kinder eggs are a product specifically for children that they were able to purchase. but dumb americans kept choking on them.

never been shot

almost died because of one of those fucking things when i was 2, my brother saved my life

It just a lie like most things the gun grabbers makeup...

You can buy those chocolate eggs all over but they are so expensive here that they do not sell very well.

Even Disneyland sells them. Along with Target, Walgreens, Walmart, Kroger....

Saged....

Neither should be

Peru is a shithole with more crime.... That anwser everything.

I agree, Kinder Eggs should be sold again, with the treat inside.
Actually, this poster is retarded because you can buy kinder eggs without a toy inside in the states.

Lol faggot, I was more offended that they had minion toys inside than anything

Kinder eggs are banned from the states because of laws put into place decades before they were invented, it wasn't because kids were choking to death eating them

So only Peru still falls for the lies....

Amazon has the best prices though if you really want this shit.

>s6QOcF7f

Kinder eggs arn't banned.

read

that non existent trigger discipline

Kinder Eggs aren't banned anymore. The kid on the left would've banned 120 years ago though.

My local grocery store sells kinder eggs i was going to buy one and take a picture a few years ago to counter the stupid meme but spent the money on ammo.

It's actually a lie? Are you sure this isn't just a state-to-state thing?

SHALL

treason is illegal

Did you know the US customs seizes Kinder eggs from international mail?
forfeiture.gov/pdf/CBP/OfficialNotification.pdf
Check out page 12.
>Seized on 03/15/2016; At the port of POINT ROBERTS, WA; KINDER EGGS; 6; EA;
Valued at $0.00

Does it hurt, being as retarded as you are?

>THATS RIGHT KINDER EGGS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE US BUT NOT ARs
How about you ask the moms that banned Kinder eggs?

>they had to explain at the bottom because their targets are that stupid.

To be fair, American kids are fucking stupid. If you tell them there is an inedible toy inside they will still try to shove the whole thing in their mouths and choke on it. American parents are also stupid because if you break the Kinder egg open to retrieve the toy,the stupid child is safe. Apparently we have laws in place to circumvent natural selection. For good reason.

God I remember having some black kid nearly die in my towns orphanage because everyone got a Lego inika and he ate all the bullets thinking they were candy. Lego has been banned indefinitely from that orphanage.

>The 1938 Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act contains a section highlighting that a confectionery product with a non-nutritive object, partially or totally embedded within it, cannot be sold within the United States, unless the FDA issues a regulation that the non-nutritive object has functional value.[11] Essentially, the 1938 Act bans "the sale of any candy that has embedded in it a toy or trinket".[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise#United_States

Although I wouldn't doubt there are places which have been selling them, the law preventing them from being legal in the states was put into effect in 1938. They've literally never been legal in the USA because of this

No real kinder eggs have the toy in it. We have kinder eggs as well in FL, but no toy in them.

Also the real reason they are banned has nothing to do with children it has to do with (and dont laugh) big chocalate in america not being able to compete against kinder. Dont believe me then why is it still legal to have toys in cereal

kinder eggs are a fucking menace to our society only a bluepilled faggot would disagree

They're all dead by now. The law that prohibits kinder eggs is 70 years old.

Where I live you can buy a few AR-15's along with 20,000 rounds of ammo and then go across the street and legally buy a case of marijuana candy.

Cry harder world...

Wow thats crazy!

Muslims are more dangerous than either of those.

fucking gold, samefag

>Where I live you can buy a few AR-15's along with 20,000 rounds of ammo and then go across the street and legally buy a case of marijuana candy.

Utah? Vermont?

>posts "X BTFO" bait
>expects valid arguments
Kill yourself shill

>THATS RIGHT KINDER EGGS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE US BUT NOT ARs
Is a functioning education illegal in peru?

that version of ar15 is banned in california which is in america

>check and mate

Crazy idea...WHAT IF WE OUTLAW MURDER?

>that shitty trigger discipline

Kinder makes superior chocolate and if they started selling them in mass then american chocolate companies will take a massive hit in sales so they used the child safety excuse to justify the ban but the ban was really to protect big business corporations.

why the hell do foreigners think kinder eggs are banned here? they aren't common here because they're expensive to import. you can still get them.

you can get cheap knockoffs at wal mart
walmart.com/ip/Yowie-Chocolate-1-oz/46754702

Best thing about that serie of pictures that only white kids had guns.

We don't sell guns to kids.

but the law was there before kinder even existed you moron

>Using "muh children" as a cheap appeal to emotion

Somebody must actually be buying them in the USA.
Amazon has 20 pages of the fucking things.

>yowie
>knock off

take that back, the chocolate isn't the best but the toys rule

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

how is this a shill thread if Im actively posting in the thread?

sorry m8, i was going based on price

i saw yowies for $1.28 yesterday. kinder eggs are around $3.50 at special stores

>guess which one
>but here's the answer at the bottom in case you were too stupid to infer that

Do you all know that it is illegal to sell horror comics in the UK.

Where's your leaf?

I started typing this but you just saved me the time.

>you can buy a few AR-15's along with 20,000 rounds of ammo and then go across the street and legally buy a case of marijuana candy.

It's still illegal under federal law to be a drug user and possess firearms.

>that piece
HNNNGGG

You can still buy Kinder Eggs. They're the lowest quality European chocolate you can buy in the US but they are sill available.
amazon.com/Boxes-Surprise-Chocolate-Wheels-Inside/dp/B00SPJBT8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466133172&sr=8-1&keywords=kinder surprise eggs

>liberal retards ban kinder eggs
>liberal retards think this is justification to ban other things

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

And then this dumb bitch calls 911 and reports that Walmart is selling illegal kinder eggs!

sick of jews

Remeber my fellow patriots, the best defense for the 2nd Amendment rights is the language from our Supreme Court.

DC v. Heller and US v. Miller.

In DC v. Heller, Scalia goes over the language. I wouldn't even bother with this one much since your not going to convince someone ruled by emotion with pure formal logic.

but US v. Miller? In this case the court runs through the history and development of the concept of 'substantive rights'. For a quick refresher - after the civil war southern states were shitting on black people legally. To fix this, we made the Bill of Rights apply to the states. Look at this quote:

" In debating the Fourteenth Amendment, the 39th Congress referred to the right to keep and bear arms as a fundamental right deserving of protection. Senator Samuel Pomeroy described three "indispensable" "safeguards of liberty under our form of Government." 39th Cong. Globe 1182. One of these, he said, was the right to keep and bear arms:

"Every man ... should have the right to bear arms for the defense of himself and family and his homestead. And if the cabin door of the freedman [this means the newly freed blacks in the south] is broken open and the intruder enters for purposes as vile as were known to slavery, then should a well-loaded musket be in the hand of the occupant to send the polluted wretch to another world, where his wretchedness will forever remain complete." Ibid. "

What is the talking point? The law wanted to ensure black people had a right to own weapons to defend themselves from evil whites. That is why we have all the wonderful things Substantive due process gives us today (even though the 2nd Amendment wasn't incorporated into the 14th's protections until just recently!)

>something is senselessly banned
>therefore we should senselessly ban other things as well

Sup Forums Military Assault Style Kinder Eggs.