>Now they torpedo his numbers

What changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/
reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-cooperation-idUSKCN0Z213U
youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People found out that if he were president, attacks would be more frequent.

We're four months from any actual votes being cast. That means they can massage polls to say anything they want and not fear any loss in credibility. They are using polls to try to shape the narrative and sway peoples opinions. It's a very transparent move.

>Hillary wants to import more terrorists
>Trump doesn't
>somehow this means fewer terrorists under Hillary

Fucking leftist logic, not even once.

Who's "they"?

Because people don't act like reactionary bimbos when they see a terrorist attack. They are desensitized to a point where when it happens they can slow down and they can assess what is the rational decision on what would solve the terrorist/shooting crisis, not just turning to the guy who just says "drop le bombbb :DDDDDDD"

You realize the country's become more degenerate, not less? It's not like Trump ever had a chance.

If people found that out then they are illogical simpletons that are easy to manipulate (they are).

The media. Duh.

The polls were conducted before the attack.

>It's a petfucking leaf.

If you think politics is that simple at any level you should just drop your citizenship and leave. I will happily take your place.

media spinned it from terrorism to gun control

>What changed?

liberal opinion polls by left-leaning media

American Gun Culture is wayyyy different then Islamic Gun Culture.

Check out the Barbary wars, you fucking leaf.

This. Notice Hillary's numbers arent exactly skyrocketing

if mudshits are so easy to radicalize, maybe they should GTFO of our country????????????????????????????????????? really causes one to ponder

Trump and the Nationalist Right didn't milk this attack at all. He should have gone full anti-Islam but sounded like an average cuckservative.

A couple summer time happenings will right this ship

>what changed?

I wonder... to paraphrase Trump, "CONGRATS TO ME, IM DA SMARTEST SMARTIE EVER. WE NEED TO BE SMRT LIKE ME, DUR DUR DURR"

Whereas a sane politician, well, says something different (pic related)

you literally can't blanket ban all gun owners

because they have guns

Wait, I thought he was the 2nd Amendment protector? Why's he trying to fuck with our rights?

>Even though he claimed to be a Muslim at every part of his life up until the do he blew himself up, and claimed to do it in the name of his religion, he has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.
>Even though he's dressed like a man and has the DNA of a man, we should absolutely accept that he's a woman because he claims to be.

Polls are fake and always have been.

the media outlets that control the polls
are you fucking retarded

fuck off Trudeau

>muh third party distraction

get out plebbit. Sup Forums won't throw its vote away; for example, this is why we don't vote for irrelevant communists like bernie sanders

This is bait trump is tossing out. Sit back and watch

>OP takes polls seriously.

If we would have been paying attention to non-Drudge polls a year ago, the Trumpening wouldn't have even happened and the neocons would still be in power. The media hates us, and only shills post things like this.

Really makes you think.

>trumpfag calling someone plebbit

>Voting for a clinic retard isn't throwing your 'vote away'
>Gary is rapidly closing the gap, up in double digits now

Hillary and shitlibs in general spun it as a guns issue and the fault of ugh triggering Islamophobic white male rhetoric.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Rasmussen Reports Clinton 44, Trump 39 (Clinton +5)
Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 41, Trump 32 (Clinton +9)
Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 39, Trump 29, Johnson 6, (((Stein 4))) (Clinton +10)

New polling: Clinton leading Trump anywhere from 5 to 10 points.

Trump is too stupid to be president. We have five more months of really asinine twitter comments.

You're an honorary leaf for posting such gutter trash.

No, if I was retarded I'd believe in conspiracy theories

TIL simply owning a gun means you follow a strict holy code of law that actively commands you to go forth an infiltrate and kill people that aren't one of you.

Open borders

Lot of "One Posters" in this thread. . .

Which not one libertarian supports.
ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/
Nice strawman.

This.

nowhere in that shit does he say he wants them to do it

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

This. Assuming this is a real discussion and not a shill thread (sageing anyway) The exact same happened in-between primaries when they were still going on. Any time there was more than 3 days between votes Trump's polls would mysteriously and suddenly drop. And then when it came to voting time he would win by large margins as always. Its just a part of the larger disinformation campaign against him.

If that were true then how come the vast majority of Muslim's don't commit any acts of violence? The country with the largest Muslim population (Indonesia) has never had one of its citizens commit an attack on any Western nation.

Obviously Islam is a problem, but it's as disingenuous to say that all Muslim's are potential terrorists, as it is to say that all men are potential rapists

>news outlets controlling their own polls is a conspiracy theory
10c has been deposited in your account.

he gave a seriously hamfisted response

"well I appreciate the congratulations on being right..."

couldn't have worded it worse

for fucks sake Don, we are 6 months from the GE you should be better advised by now

if he isn't practicing debate 6 hours a day he is seriously going to be destroyed

He was never going to win user the game is rigged here, I wish it wasn't true but it is. The trump vs shillary is nothing but a dog and pony show, there to make us think we have a choice that we lost long ago. The election is nothing but a pretense to the ever increasing big government and the globalist that control them. We have already lost the front but we must keep fighting we must find a way..... trump was never the way

>Open Borders

>Implying Gary wasn't polling in the double digits this time last election
>Implying Gary didn't sink to irrelevant numbers on election day
>Implying Gary's a good candidate

Is this your first election?

How come the vastly wealthier candidate isn't able to control the polls then?

As crazy as this sounds, a lot of Trump supporters don't know his official positions.

When things like this happen more people discover things about him, and the more people know about trump the less likely they are to support him.

Not that long ago he was arguing online and just look at this picture
<

How do you support a guy who is has the brain of a 4 year old
>Loser!
>Stupid!
No responses just name calling, like how is this kid even a canidate

These polls are 5-8 business days behind reality because of the way they are conducted.

He has every bit to do with Islam, I agree. In a perfect world of lollipops and rainbows, everyone would be secular. But is being Muslim that big of a deal when a small minority of the population is committing these atrocities? Even when they do report extremism to authorities and want the best interest of their country they immigrated to?

Source for that last one:
reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-cooperation-idUSKCN0Z213U

KEK

>no primaries
>no debates
>nothing to do with the presidential race at all

>you're surprise when a candidate drops in the polls during a time when literally nothing is happening as far as the election is concerned

>His numbers fall
>Her numbers stay the same

Nothing fishy here, goy.

Also Gary johnson. Is owned by the Koch brothers...... he is a lost cause a different version of the same...

S H I L L
H
I
L

L

Again, open borders is a baseless accusation. You have to get rid of welfare first.

youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE

And once people realize how inept Trump is, and how he'll exacerbate /compromise on all the issues we care about, you'll see his numbers plummet

Trump would pay your shit family 2 dollars a day to scrub his hotel toilets if he could.

the media isn't hiding their blatant collusion with the DNC anymore is all.

They're openly parading around as propaganda mouth pieces for Clinton.

because the the leftist double thinkers are louder than ever
they have to find all the excuses and they're yelling them loud

I don't like Trump but I still support him because he makes liberal cumshitters like you literally triggered.

Call me what you want user it's the truth the game is rigged and you know it...... you're watching the hunger games enthralled. If we allow the election he won't win. I wish he would because Hillary is going to bring a civil war to this country if she gets elected and Americans have the balls to fight still. It's all up in the air but mark my words user he will never be president and Hillary will not be indicted. Though the evidence is there in folds

as if the establishment doesn't want Trump to win.

It's easier to control an intellectual retard.

THE POLLS ARE FROM BEFORE THE ATTACK
THERE HAS ONLY BEEN ONE POLL SINCE THEN
(((BLOOMBERG)))
2/3RDS SAMPLING FROM DEMOCRATS
SHIT METHODOLOGY
LATEST RESULT IS FROM AN OUTLIER POLL

I'm getting really tired of this shit.

I always thought the media was not permitted to take a stance with political parties since they are a voice to the public? Of course, this is probably not the case, but there has to be something that can be used against CNN and other media outlets from being a fucking government mouthpiece.

I think I want to create a real news fucking network that draws from Sup Forums over current events thoughts and ask real questions and avoid being affiliated with a single party.

There is nothing wrong with not allowing people on the terrorist watch list and no fly list to not purchase guns. If you aren't a shitter, you can still buy your guns. Calm down

>support actually drops for Trump for most likely measurable reasons
>muh dnc propaganda and clinton rigging, everything is a plot against us

Get over yourself. You sound like people on r/Sandersfor President.

Just gotta keep your chin up and keep fighting. You can't win if you go into it thinking you will lose.

Hillary has been playing the game for years they will use her first. Trump had my support till he stopped funding his own campaign, and hired a campaign manager from goldman - sachs . This will be the first yr I don't vote in my life

Because Trump was a retard and said stuff like 'I APPRECIATE THE CONGRATS FOR PREDICTING THIS (BUT NOT REALLY HAHA) instead of being calm and measured

DUDE
MILITARY

Honestly I despise burgers some times. All they do is complain and shitpost about Canadians.

Being put on a no-fly list doesn't require any kind of due process or legal inquiry.

That would mean you could arbitrarily lose one of your constitutional rights, without being able to defend yourself in court. Whether you agree with gun ownership or not, the Bill of Rights is the foundation of our freedom and if it absolutely needs to be altered, it should do so in the courts.

10/10 Jew lad

As long as wages are higher in US you WILL have spics trying to move North and compete. Johnson won't do nothing since 'all people are the same lol don't be racist goy'

>doesn't require any kind of due process
I'm not disagreeing that it's a fact, but that's fucking stupid. Shit like this is why it makes sense to hate the government. Corrupt bunch of fucking cunts. But the public is always juuust dumb and ignorant enough to keep the corruption going. I hate people

>What is Jemaah Islamiah

Hello fellow thinker

Too many dipshits that cannot think long term.

Go suck your dogs dick and quit commenting on politics in a real country. You're country is in the new sub-shit-tier.

People are now polling "likely" voters instead of just registered voters now that it is Hill v. Trump. Unfortunately for Trump, he performs worse with likely voters. The debates will probably turn it around.

You're right but at the same time you're making assumptions about the future. Wait until the debates. Trump is gaining more and more dirt on Hillary as time goes on. If Trump isn't assassinated before the debates begin, we still have a chance to hope for

To be fair your point wasn't any better, "don't call meh peoples from terrorist nations terrorists its mean" yeah yeah we know leaf boy we know.

>Because people don't act like reactionary bimbos when they see a terrorist attack.

So many anti-fag fags have started acting nice to fags now though

We deserve the country we vote for

Ban guns, they'll find a way to smuggle them or use bombs

So many faggot shills this week, and especially concentrated in this slide thread.

Was it just her securing the nomination?

Real talk, but when the Orlando shit happened, Trump's social media numbers skyrocketed as well as his likes and shares.

I don't understand why he's plummeting either. Then again, it could just be his supporters liking and sharing that shit, but we did see on here a bunch of people on twitter instantly going for him once he released that very presidential speech about it.

So idk. I don't fucking know.

How long until the next attack and he goes up?

In a libertarian world, there is no such thing as affirmative action or discrimination lawsuits. Nice try, faggot.

Also, good on them. We have more menial, low paying jobs than people to fill them. Minimum wage saw to that.

> Why is he dropping in polls

Bloomberg made a poll with a sample size of 700 people and used that to represent the majority of the population

No, you shat your bed, now you can sleep in it.

Enjoy Trudeau you lefty faggot.

dude weed

What are you on about? I don't know where the fuck I said "don't call them terrorists." anywhere in my replies. If they shoot up a club, they are a terrorist, if they hijack and crash a plane, that is a fucking terrorist. But Muslim/=Terrorist until they commit an act of terrorism. They aren't terrorist by default, no one is.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

When did we become such cowards in the west.

Polls are more establishment influence than otherwise. There's your explanation. It's a fucking tactic to deter Trump supporters, making them believe that they are losing in hopes to convince them to vote for """the sure win""". Don't be rused. Fuck the polls. Just wait until the debates begin and watch as Trump shits all over Hillary. And if Trump dies before that happens, assume with 100% certainty that it was planned by the establishment Trump is fighting against. I didn't support Trump before the Orlando shooting, but now I do. A LOT of people are in the same boat. Fuck Hillary. We (those who aren't ignorant as fuck) want to see her get crushed

They're oversampling for Democrats intentionally to skew poll results. Slight of hand level shit. Evil and dishonest.

who do you think ausbro?
this

Wealthier than the establishment? Wall street? Soros? Goldman-Sachs?