MUH PATRIARCHY

MUH PATRIARCHY

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-sequel-may-have-found-its-director-exclusive-1201907778/
icefilms.info/ip.php?v=169718&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was a great film.

Agreed

It was better than the Swedish version at the very least

It's more like "muh revisited Se7en". Even in the digital age with wonder of the Internet you need to chew down to book archives and photographs when solving a mystery.

>implying they don't do research on the Internet
>implying that in 2011, or even today, every archive is publicly available on the net

Yes, yes it was.

Was it really better than the swedish version? I have the original trilogy on bluray, I have not seen the american version.

>tfw it's christmas again

Yes. Niels Arden Oplev's original, Swedish adaptation is good - a competent working of the novel with excellent performances - however, David Fincher's remake is absolutely stellar and mesmerizing in every regard.

I wonder how Fincher managed to get the rape scene through executives. It's very disturbing, visual and violent.

By far. I watched the original Swedish films first and they blew

;-;

Huh, Well maybe I'll watch it then.
I thought the swedish version was pretty good.

Man what the fuck are you smoking if you think the Swedish films were good.

Are they going to make English versions of the remaining two?

No, I heard they might do a reboot starting from the 4th book though.

It had good actors, good phasing, interesting plot, brutal rape scene, Guess I'm all alone when it comes to liking this movie. No regrets, though.

Hopefully not.
>Lisbeth surviving getting shot with a 9mm and being buried digs herself out of her fucking grave.

lelofmsaofas,

we needed a half hour of a rape subplot unrelated to the main story so that when bond tells rooney he needs her help "to catch a killer of women" we understand why she agrees to help him

if fincher had waited to see how social network did before he signed on to direct this retarded trash he never would have made it.

They're going to make a film out of the 4th novel, Rooney may return (nothing sure), Craig and Fincher probably not

variety.com/2016/film/news/girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-sequel-may-have-found-its-director-exclusive-1201907778/

Was it a 9mm? I remember in the book they go to strains to say that she was shot with basically the equivalent of a toy gun with the weakest caliber you can use

>Craig and Fincher not returning.
>Both 66% of what made the film good.
The leftover 33% is obv. Rooney. I loved her in Side Effects.

there was no 4th novel

>the equivalent of a toy gun with the weakest caliber you can use
Yeah, a 9mm.

There is, it's half written from the notes of the original author / other half made by the new author.

>when Sup Forums realizes that TGWTDT is a 10/10 kino masterpiece

I think it's entirely original. Only the wife has the notes and manuscripts for the rest of the series but that was unused by this guy.

Apparently the wife got legally fucked because she and Stieg Larsson never married to keep his status as a journalist safe or something but they basically considered themselves married

Almost all of her films (minus Pan) are pretty good, you should check out Ain't them Bodies Saints, very Malick-y

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING FIND THAT FILM BUT ITS NOT FUCKING ANYWHERE REEEEE

her as Matilda fug me I can't handle this

Aint.Them.Bodies.Saints.2013.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-TayTO.mkv
GP nice encode.
or try this
icefilms.info/ip.php?v=169718&
>YIFY
but oh well beggars can't be choosers

I don't understand the attraction of the books this movie was made after. I've read them and they are pretty ordinary. Is it just because Lisbeth is an unconventional protagonist? Idea of 45 kg girl being a martial arts bastard is just laughable imo

Meant to say badass not bastard. Watching Marathon Man as I am posting it's really interesting 2bh

the books are even worse, especially as the go on. Even Fincher probably could make them quality, its a blessing they dropped them

half of the research they did was on the internet, everything else was old pictures and articles that wouldnt have been on the internet

wot no , britbong but one of weakest is .22
why do u say this, is it bait?

They aren't that good honestly, but Fincher is a great director. The cinematography, atmosphere and acting are all top tier

Oh yeah the movie was great

I enjoyed the ass eating part.

The biggest difference is that the Swedish version fucked up the ending and Fincher version fixed that. Maybe it's a bit better looking visually but there really isn't much of a difference and it's a pretty useless remake.

this is the only photo where Rooney legit looks like a chimp and the true sister of Mara Kate Mara.

>movie has a plot
>plot reaches its conclusion
>there is still 40 minutes left

Fuck off movie. Maybe it's in the book (never read it) but the movie is over after they stop the murderer