Your country

>your country
>what do think of the new 2017 Audi S8 that comes with 605 hp and rear-biased all-wheel-drive that you can get at your local Audi store.

No one here can afford one so who cares.

Why would i get this instead of the new one

>$116,000 for a volkswagen

does it come with 90% more understeer?
sign me up lad

This OP is more or less what it feels like everytime I watch a Marvel movie, it's so blatant

>consuming the movie jew

My opinion is that you should post this on the right board

1. It's not new.
2. It's just an overpriced badge swapped skoda with realistically useless acceleration power added only to win imaginary spec sheet war.

A7/S7/RS7 is the better option.

But how will I get my entertainment?

>fastback aka the shitting-in-full-force-dog bodystyle
>any better than sedan

Its expensive here because our goverment put a lot of tax. You would need to be at least upper middle class.

perro caca

Aix
Ut
Dgain
Iony

I like fastbacks.

No, they're expensive because people are dumb enough to pay for them.

Even eletric/hybrid cars which are tax free are overpriced as fuck

Sedans are the most useless garbage ever. Wagons have more cargo space despite identical vehicle size, and fastbacks at least have a larger cargo opening than the handbag hole in the backs of sedans. The only people who keep unconditionally defending sedans are retarded Asians and fatburger Murricans who think sedans are inherently prestigious.

True, we should stop buy those things, so the goverment would finally put down the taxes.

We have crossovers, SUVs and minivans when we need the extra space because gas isn't $47839579378.99 a liter here Hans.

>crossovers
Hatchbacks and wagons literally have the same interior space and ground clearance. Crossovers live on the MUH SEATING HEIGHT and MUH SAFE LOOKING meme.

it soon will be
thanks elon