Ywn meet Hayley in high school, get paired together for a project...

>ywn meet Hayley in high school, get paired together for a project, realize you both are passionate about music and songwriting, start hanging out on the weekend, hear her sing for the first time, feel her hug you for the first time, tease her for her Southern accent, stay up late at each other's homes while listening to music, start a band, start developing serious feelings for her, record debut, begin touring, feel her kiss for the first time, come back home and begin to write the biggest pop rock hits together, tour the world together, let her head rest on your shoulder while traveling as she sleeps, write some more albums together, end the band with a Pet Sounds-tier pop magnum opus, settle down and live in a comfy rural home, take road trips to Disneyland like she loves, write music together for fun sometimes, listen to her sing and play guitar while out on the porch, propose to her and watch her face light up with a "Yes!", kiss her on the wedding day, start a family, go to church with Hayley and the kids on Sundays, get into arguments here and there and make up, watch your children grow up as you and Hayley begin to grow grey hairs and develop wrinkles, let Hayley cry on your shoulder as you send the kids off to college, go have some fun and travel the world with her, start getting a little too old to being doing things like that anymore, relax on the porch as she sings and plays guitar like old times, realize she's getting too sick to being doing that anymore, lie in bed mourning when the Lord decides to finally take her, during your last days reminisce over the days in the band and the times at Disneyland and the wedding and all those times on the porch as you listened to her voice carried by the afternoon wind, finally lie on your deathbed with all the family around, waiting for the moment to meet the Creator and then see Hayley's beautiful face once again

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTioBxopXQ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JFBodj48k3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it me, or are Paramore's PR shills going into overdrive on Sup Forums lately?

pop punk sucks and so do your dreams

>southern accent
ugh she just went from a solid 9 to a 4 in my book

We’re just fans that want the best for Hayley. :^)

Wrong and wrong.

She’s basically lost it at this point. Regardless, her accent was qt.

good thread

in the whip crying to Paramore in the middle of a church parking lot at 10:45 on a Friday night reflecting on past mistakes

Sad!

I wonder what her feet smell like

>christfag
DROPPED

Hayley or me?

the girl ffs

Younger Hayley best Hayley

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTioBxopXQ0

i definitely will have a variation of this with her, in the very near future.

Waifufags deserve death

you're just mad because ours is 3d and not japanese like yours.

>waifufags deserve death
Which part did you not get?

Additionally, what makes potential stalking charges better?
Secondly, why do you feel the need to shit up the board with this
Thirdly, why does every waifu musician fucking suck?

that you feel guilty for having one, so you lash out on others.

stalking charges for looking at pictures and listening to the music of a beautiful woman? its not like any of us follow her in public, nerd.

i didnt start the thread, also dont act like this site wasnt always a cesspool.

most do, hayley is a genuinely talented woman, and the last two albums were very good and different to the stereotype that you probably put this band into.

Said it once and I'll say it again,

Pre-2010 Hayley BEST Hayley

Let's sing every line from Trout Mask Replica in this thread
I'll start
My smile is stuck
I cannot go back to your Frownland

We will never see this innocent, carefree Hayley again :-( She's a bit politicized now

ywn be Robert Pattinson being self-deprecating about your hands and Hayley shyly complimenting your hands ;o

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JFBodj48k3E

correct

user NO, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME LIKE THIS ;_;