Brit/pol/ - SHILLS SHILL FOR WHITE GENOCIDE BY POSTING NON-ANGLO WOMEN EDITION

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F_IhJq-Jpdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Previous thread
>77538331

>fox news (USA) right now
>shooting in england
Oh boy here we go
>they mentioned "THE SHOOTER YELLED BRITAIN FIRST DURING THE INCIDENT"
>MAIR WAS TARGETTED BECAUSE SHE WAS PRO-EU

REEEEE

I think your lost shills

>non-argument
>the post

I know your deal.

Keep spouting the leftist-style mantras you picked up from your super-secret, quasi-religious club while you pose for your facebook while wearing your Call of Duty cosplay balaclava. The "white jihad revolution XDD" will come some day.

Vote remain to burka up British women.

>1 post by this ID

fug

>genocide
You don't understand how genocide as legal framework works, do you?

lel

voting remain for the european qts 2bh lads

Jesus Christ lads I can't stand this change in attitude.

There will be a Brexit. By god the time has come for the West to rise up and tell those people who've been exploiting us for years "enough is fucking enough."

The ENTIRE WORLD is watching you right now. You can pull this off. You conquered a quarter of the earth, you made sure the sun never set on your lands and you tamed the most savage men the world had to offer.

Despite all the disagreements and fighting you gave birth to the United States and the anglosphere. Two world wars took its toll on you lads but you fought bravely and were always able to say you were the victors at the end, whatever the outcome.

You guys made a few mistakes along the road, the EU being one of the biggest.... but the time has come to shine brightly again. Our generation has been useless so far but this is your chance to tell your children and grandchildren that YOU worked to save a nation from its doom and lit the spark that saved the West.

I believe in you boys. I'll always been an American but my blood is Anglo and I'm rooting for you Britain. Don't let today's events change anything.

first for /commonwealth/

NORTHERN MASTER RACE

Care to explain?

Durham a shit

Merseyside4Lyf

Okay boys, the events of today have been a shock to the system - but we can recover from this.
Time to rally around the flag and stop feeling fucking sorry for ourselves.

Morally, neither side can try to use Mrs Cox’s death as a standpoint to remain or leave - if remain is to try and use her death we can pretty easily shout that down as politicising a dead woman. People will not be comfortable with using a murder committed by a neo-nazi unaffiliated with the Leave campaign as a whip to make people vote remain.
We must make it very clear to all that though unfortunate, her death has not altered the situation regarding the EU. None of our grievances have been solved. Free movement of people is still uncontrolled, the commission still rules over us unelected and the fishing industry is still in ruins. Her death has not altered this situation, and we will continue to fight.
She died a member of parliament, representing her constituency. It is this democracy which we seek to support and strengthen by leaving the EU. In her death we take motivation to strive harder.

Keep posting this in the threads until we're rolling again. Shills get the fuck out.

It's shills, not us

They're trying to demoralise us

Like fuck will they manage it though.

BLITZ SPIRIT

is being independent really worth it if you're stuck with british women for the rest of your life?

>trust me brit/pol/
>I have your best interests at heart

Spread it to reddit.

Somebody's bot is broken.

My dad is a hardcore labour voter despite being middle class and from a rich family.

I try and keep politically neutral with him but I like pointing things out to him like when Brexit had a 10 point lead.

He was crying when the labour party got skelpt in the last GE.

I hope he doesn't kill himself this 23rd.

>the EU is paying people to say British women aren't attractive

top cuck

When will the next polls come out? Really need to know how badly this shooting has affected them.

Reminder to please note the names of shills and write them down (in non digital form). At some point you will submit these names for questioning, surveillance, and tracking by white preservationist organizations.

Please do your part.

This whole incident reminds me of the Battle of Vermillion

Bump

A day or so ago the future was looking bright, Trump beating Hillary in polls, Brexit winning in the polls

But then Trump had to go and politicize the Orlando shooting, and some wobblyknob had to go and murder a fucking bremain MP

Just fuck it all

I fucking wish I got paid to be here m8

it's just a fact, british girls are really, really fat and ugly

Hillsborough = Best day of my life

18th I think

>shills push racemixing with foreigners
>try to find a legal loophole when people say they don't want to
Are you literally a jew?

>>>welsh

Do you want me to vote remain?

>Browsing twitter
>"Jo Cox killed by a Right-wing Neo-Nazi"
>People calling Mirror and Daily Mail hypocrites for saying the killer was mentally ill and not the political extremist they want to hear him to be

The most interesting thing in the world to me, as a Scottish nationalist, is that I also long for that nostalgic vision of past Britannia.

It's still Britain of course, it's still not entirely recognizable as my *nation*, but there's something comforting to it. It's possible that it's just longing for a different global power, tiring of the USA and globalism, but I don't know if that fully encompasses it.

Oh for a Scotland with dominion status. If only history had conspired differently.

>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

problem?

you're probably one of those americans who thinks he's welsh because his mothers mothers mothers mother was welsh

Scriptkiddie detected.

I really like gareth bale
can I be welsh

don't you?

No lad, scousers are the jewel in the crown of England

>92% white

Lmao legit only threat that can work online

I'm not doing this every time someone asks, believe me or don't.

no

Of course I post for free.

Being an anti-British cuckold shilling for the EU is another matter.

post a picture of you and the sheep to prove it

Drat, you've found me out.
I'm employed by the Israeli consulate in Ireland and sent to work to "demoralise" basement dwellers in Britain.
Now Brexit is secured!

This "Anonymous" guy is a real cuck.

>everyone but me is being paid off somehow

>tfw can't say the same about Ireland

Feels good mang.

Eh, with regards to England, there is certainly a tendency to dumpiness, probably because a lot of middle/upper-middle class people died in the wars, and the welfare state pushed the growth of the industrial working class out of proportion, but if they have decent behaviour and aren't uncouth (too many are), they can be pretty good.

The fantasy OP seems to be selling about Stacy Thundercunt who poses online with swastika necklaces between her tits becoming your gf is for spergs. Normie-dom is the source of decent women.

>breeding with other Europeans is "racemixing"

Spouting off "white genocide" is undermined when you treat all continentals as another race.

Same. I'm not an isolationist or a bigot, I just love the institutions and traditions of my ancient kingdom which has remained free and stable for hundreds of years.

North Wales mate, we've got smackheads not sheep

>he replied to my post about shilling even when it wasn't directed at him.

Lmao please be more obvious

post pic of you and smackheads

>THE BREXIT CAMPAIGN IS FAR-RIGHT AND RACIST!!!
>Just forget for one minute though that there are far-left members of the Labour Party also campaigning to leave the EU

I sense this is going to be a long week

it's weird, I've never connected with a British girl, only had decent relationships with foreigners

It will take a long time to demoralise all 100m of us mate.

Far-left? What's the problem with that? After all we are taught for years how evil Nazis are in school!

What's a USSR?

>treat all continentals as another race
>implying all non-anglos aren't subhumans
Nigger please.

Probably because you are one

and the only girls 've ever connected with are british

you're a salty one, you must be a girl lel

M-maybe its not that bad??

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html

mood music
youtube.com/watch?v=F_IhJq-Jpdc

Omg you rekt me

that poll was released before the shooting

gotta wait till tomorrow for the next poll, what time is it released?

That poll was pre-today

Thanks to this literal retard, centuries of sovereignty and liberty will be wiped away

Bravo

Yeah, because paranoid children and man-children accusing everyone else back-and-forth of being in Israeli employ is far too boring for Sup Forums.

Ah, yes, anime masturbators and Sup Forumstards are the footsoldiers of the revolution.

Disagreement on the political board MUST be a specific plot to "demoralise" (hurt your feelings) you and all 100 million people who believe everything you do.

So why talk about a "white race"?

Not that I have any real investment in the brexit, but I hope for hell that it happens.

The british people deserve better than what the EU does to them.

>that comment

wew

Gee. That is weird. I wonder why that could be.

what does a slag like you think of yank cock?

desu lad you might as well just become a shill and get paid for posting like this

they were still white, I would never go out with a nigger or a Muslim

Shilling 101 "haha yeah like someone would pay someone to shill on a board about political free speech"

Every

Time

>African name
>Talking about cooking
Top kek

'white' is a working definition. Argue back and forth forever, the practical fact remains that 'white' countries are getting flooded. Deal with that and we can get back to going 'well actually I'm Cornish etc'

>So why talk about a "white race"?
It's shorthand for "Anglo-Saxon (and Celtic allies)."

>88
Checked.

>complaining about colonization when a Ugandan [His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular] conquered the entire British empire.

But they essentially calling us and anyone else who voted for Brexit murderers with that tar brush...any chance this could backfire on them?

they've been saying for years brexiters are loonies, racists, conspiracy theorists, terrorists etc it doesn't matter, just keep pushing on, the media can;t cover up the truth of what the European union does

So have we really witnessed the government assassinate an MP?

I can't see it any other way.

>some shills exist, therefore every post that disagrees with my imagined consensus should be presumed to be a shill

You're doing the real shills' work for them, you idiot.

Tell that to faggot OP.
It's the inconsistency that pisses me off the most.

Not what other people and peoples commonly mean by the term. I suppose having a special snowflake definition for every occasion helps in circumventing serious political thought.

>he checks his own dubs

Kill yourself, you wanker.

Speaking of which, do you know that girl, or do you just save random pictures of "redpilled" girls to jack off to? If the latter, that's bluepilled and beta as fuck, and you should stop overcompensating.

Ids worging!!

jesus christ, how old is that fucking pic? nothing better to do?

>So have we really witnessed the government assassinate an MP?

Some sort of establishment, whether it's the EU, the government or someone in the background, probably.

honest question m8, why are you here pulling our views apart? Hypocrisy and stupidity is everywhere, if you've been here for more than 5 minutes you know what our basic motivations are. Why aren't you off somewhere else fighting deracinated progressive cultists instead?

>do you just save random pictures of "redpilled" girls
Hundreds.

You didn't see the last thread. The shills thought they were onto something new.

Because they are nowhere near the truth.

Wishy washy nihilists engaged in cosplay and babby's first political incorrectness ought to be met with pushback, lest people get into a cultish "purity spiral" and forget this is about the truth and not goodfeels.

Ew.

But no one cares what you dumb potato niggers think, you know that?

I can't believe they actually killed one of their own just to keep us in the EU. They'll kill us all.

To elaborate: what's professed is similar, but "basic motivations" are actually much less held in common. For people like you or me, this is about knowledge and truth, but for faggots like OP, pretending to care about the truth and the future is a mask for his fetish and a psychological salve. He's basically said it himself.

>flag equals nationality

Pleb tier t b h m88.

Well what is the truth then, if you accept that working definition I mentioned above? Even if *everyone* on Sup Forums is just a 'wishy washy nihilist' why are you pushing back against them, and not people who openly and explicitly want to be bred out of existence? I don't think I get your priorities here.