2nd Amendment General Thread

>SHALL NOT BE INF...
We're coming for your guns you gun nuts. Will you surrender your baby killing toxic masculine assault automatic weapon when it's time? Or will she have to get the real guns in here?

And their goes a block of civilians, creating even more anti government sentiment.

>we're coming for your guns

No, you're not. :)

Lol guarantee this will get 200 replies by retards supposedly "DEDICATED" to cleaning up this board

Going after just the automatics eh? So the majority of us get to keep our guns then.

lowqualitybaitthread

>Guns are dangerous and they kill people!

>For your own safety you have to give them up, or we'll slaughter you with our guns.

>Military and Police forces are overwhelming in support of gun ownership
>these are the people Liberals expect to risk their lives trying to strip away weapons which are inalienable right to the common citizen

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Don't mind me, just saging the shills here, move along.

Implying the men in that tank wouldn't be shooting her with it.

yup

this 2

This

Imagine the US military executing its own citizens on the orders of Hillary Fucking Clinton. If you believe that, I have some property in Florida to sell you.

aaaand this

Enjoy

Will niver happen

>1 post by this ID

OK, time to play Cowboys and Libtards.

>1 post

>Or will she have to get the real guns in here?

the people who know how to use those "real guns" are the ones you're trying to disarm, shill

Why do you keep posting a merkava? That's a jew tank are you trying to be ironic? Yes It's probably one of the best for urban conflicts, but they have terrible force projection. I mean they have us for that.

Bring it faggot

90% of the army is right leaning politically and 100% of them are sworn to protect the CONSTITUTION rather than obey orders.

The second the president makes a command like that to the military is the second his head is put on a stake.

Lol I just put together a rifle using an 80% lower reciever, its got all the fun parts the mommy state of Commiefornia doesn't want me to have, I've also got 30 round mags an old Muhreen friend in a free state sold me.

Now I'm stockpiling to so I can defend my home, family, our rights and my neighborhood, my neighbors are also gun owners and conservative.

Explain to me how you think m you'll be aboe to disarm all us free Americans?

>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

SAGE

>Russia has already publically stated that they will support any rebellion in the United States against the established government

based slavs

They would only do this so they could take advantage of the weakened government to seize our country for themselves.

>$.02