youtube.com/watch?v=ptUqab-RBEw
youtube.com/watch?v=5rZj43wQYcw
youtube.com/watch?v=QlSrVrp7dC4
youtube.com/watch?v=HcvObucYijs
youtube.com/watch?v=GeHwEdk8aEA
youtube.com/watch?v=_CYWaMd7AIU
twitter.com/elchiringuitotv/status/895079882664714240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you so obsessed with Muslims, Al-fonso?

>About to pull a second card against HALAL MUSLIM
>Get a call saying that I'm going back to the jungle if I dare
>NANTS INGONYAMA BAGHITI BABA starts playing
>Cancel action
youtube.com/watch?v=x_AoWr9c_hk
youtube.com/watch?v=KUJCCt3Mgts

>About to call an offside against HALAL MUSLIM
>Remember that succulent deal Tebas gave me yesterday
>Cancel action
>Paquito el Chocolatero starts playing

his country just to be one big muslim.

The nicest buildings in Spain were all built by Muslims too

Madrid always refball though

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE CHEATING PIECES OF SHIT?!?!

No era offside

This is why i will never rate Zidane lmao

>you now remember halal playing both legs vs bayern against 10 men and still neading an offside hat trick to go through
>you now remember the ''''''''''lucky draws'''''''''''' that made halal win a cl with playing against any league or cl champion
lmao even sewer rats have more sense of shame

FLORENTINEZA, YO
YO LE DARÍA TODO POR VOS
USTED ES PERFECTO, ES UN SEMIDIOS

Un ser superior.

wtf he clearly started raising the flag but stopped. For what reason

Professional deformation. He instictively tried to signal a correct call but then remembered that he's supposed to push Halal.

Offsides are a stupid rule anyway
*tips burger*

They tend to destroy the previous nice buildings and art.

Why would you risk your career

UEFA have never liked English teams and never will

That's modern Muslims. The old Muslims who people talk about when they say "yeah, well if Muslims hadn't invented numbers then you wouldn't be so advanced so I bet you feel really stupid now!" and other retarded things, actually had some worth to them as far as advancement goes.
Modern Muslims are the ones who demolished Muhammad's wife's burial site to build a car park and numerous holy areas to build a monstrosity that looks more suited to Las Vegas. Pic related.

Uefacelona is much worse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
If Spanish are muslims does that mean you are getting cucked by them since centuries now?

Stop encouraging people with mental disorders, lads

>non-catalan spanish Barça fan
Literally the cuckest sport-related combination one can think of

Imagine supporting a club that is unable to win without refball after the wonderfull football that Barça displayed this millenium. Just imagine self identifying as cucks, as the bald faceless man that can only steal titles with massive corruption

>be ISCO
>Dive the whole match
>Get freekicks forever over nothing
>Push matic over
>Score goal
>Totally legit guys United defence so shit lmao they just fall over for no reason and let us through on goal

youtu.be/h2-ZikWkxcs?t=121

Really makes you think.

>What?
You mean like Gibraltar?

>Galicia
>all young cool people are nationalists and Barsa supporters, and if you like Madrid you're suspect of being an anti-Galician imperialist fasista
And that's in a PP enclave, can't imagine how bad it must be in Catalonia

They score those kind of goals all the time. The only other variant they have along penalties is getting the laterals carded over flopping soon in the game, since they are unable to attack for shit or create any football, all they can do is have some speedy mong or nigger like Marcelol playing one-two with some support player to run to the corner, and then throw centers over the area again and again until the ref ignores an offside header or a header jumping/elbowing over the defense. Look the matches against Valencia-Villarreal-Sporting this past season.

all this butthurt, glorious

Mierdrid is so unlikeable that everyone in Spain hates them, even despite the corrupt directive in Barcelona right now and with literally all the media backing you.

HEHE!!

you now remember Ramos in the CL final two months ago where Cuadrado was sent off
youtube.com/watch?v=ptUqab-RBEw

do you even know how you took that rock?

I mean they destroy the concoured peoples cultural building art and religion to replace it with thier own. Something they have always done, especially in the past.

Also our alphabet and numbers are from a people who made them using a sunwheel. With Arabic been different.

No. I assume we walked up and camped on it and refused to move. Much like now.

As opposed to Christians?

I didnt oppose it to anything.

>Believing your own fanfiction
>Seething so hard already in August, with a full year of Madridwinslol ahead
>Being so desesperate you dive into the autistic Alfonso's threads in a futile search for relief
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we need more spaniard la liga bantering
LARPing foreign "customers" are no fun

>Draw Italian champion and German champion
>b-b-but my paid draws
>I-i-i swear t-they are cheating!

Be honest with me buds

Are barca babies really THIS upset over Real being better than them?

>draw the almighty roma, wolfsburg and shitteh
>win cl on an offside goal by ramos
>next season beat bayern on clear refball

You've got to be retarded if you can't tell the UCL is rigged for la liga/Halal

pakilona, mosquern, patetico and manure customers on suicide hotline.
BRISTLING

Oh, look! A professional linesman actually making a good call. How upsetting for you, right?

>line crosses knee of player to pretend he's onside
lmao halafags truly know no shame

Yes, they beat the German champion "fair and square".

Isn't the offside rule meant to not let a striker planted in the other team's field waiting for a pass?
How does being 5 millimeters ahead of the defender change anything? You fuckers are too much dense.

>nonexistent penalty in first leg
>vidal not sent off 4 mins in
>vidal not sent off 48 mins in
>own goal was offside
>penalty on casemiro not called
>softer penalty on robben WAS called(correct)
>6(six) goals from open play vs 0(zero)
i hope florentino perez demanded a refund desu

They only made two places and two mosques, get real m8

like the umayads didn't destroy countless byzatines and sassanid cities

Although if we have to be honest, there is no denying who is the cheating club in Spain.

you tell them Jordi Álvarez, he sure was 3 millimeters offside!

>Calls guy autistic and sick
>Chases him over the entire board while trying to impersonate him
Halal schizophrenia is scary.

But it is really me, the guy with the arab name that hates Real Madrid for being arabs!

How fucking retarded do you have to be to post the same irrelevant gifs and compare them to your team has stealing on crucial plays in EVERY title in the last four years, and when nineteen of your Leligas are given by Franco? Do you feel no shame, subhuman, or are you that removed from reality?
youtube.com/watch?v=5rZj43wQYcw
Just imagine being happily manipulated by Florenmanlet and having his microcock that far up your ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=QlSrVrp7dC4

the eternal charnego

>given by Franco
You are the one that is brainwashed, Sergi López.
Franco did more for Barça than he ever did for Real, maybe that's why Barça gave him 3 medals.

Lol just let the retard from OKdiario waste his life away on 4chin. Don't even reply him

>waste his life away on 4chin
says the guy that makes 2 threads a day to post the same shit

A pr move to hide the killing of a barça president

Modern football in a nutshell.

>m-muh franco
>m-muh refball
>it's not that Barcelona is worse than Madrid is that there is a secret conspiracy because the world hates catalans because we are better than everyone
>It's not our fault! They are cheating!
>Ref didn't help us come back against PSG but he did help Real against Man Utd, did you see it? Casemiro was 2 centimeters offside! its not fair!

what the fok?

what about the persecution of Real's board, the club that won the most during the Republic but that for some reason lost its hegemony to Barcelona in the first decade of Franco's regime?

And btw, Catalan independentism is a right wing movement.
All nationalisms are right wing movements.
>We don't like Rajoy! We want Mas to be our president!
top kek Catalans are so retarded.

Anothe pr move todistract from the baning of catalan in the goberment and public shools

Mas is no longer in the goberment
And what if it's right wing?

And the banning of Euskera, Galego, Valencià, and even accents. You are not special snowflakes.
What does that has to do with football, anyway?
Franco didn't like football, he just helped Barcelona because he wanted the propaganda and then got close to Real AFTER they started winning European Cups because of the same reason.

>And btw, Catalan independentism is a right wing movement.
>All nationalisms are right wing movements.

Nationalism was the left-wing of the late 18th/early 19th century. Most of the nationalist movements that ever existed were from colonies/crumbling empires and somewhat on the left.

>What was valid in the 18th and 19th centuries is valid now

Literally mordor

isnt the rule that if the referee is in doubt that they let the play continue? on TV it looked like it was very close, the play happened quickly, and casemiro was on the other side of the field in relation to the referee. could see why the ref was thinking about it but wasn't sure.

>About to pull a red card against HALAL MUSLIM
>Realize I'm a spanish referee and therefore Muslim and Muslim supporter
>Cancel action
>FRANCO, QUE TIENE EL CULO BLANCO starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=HcvObucYijs

>Proceed to felicitate my Halal friend for saving my team
youtube.com/watch?v=GeHwEdk8aEA

>See that Barça scored
>Realize that my TV with Mujeres Hombres y Viceversa told me that they are EVUL PIOPLE, realize that I'm a retarded nationalism because I've been adoctrinated so and follow the mass like the sheep I am
>Cancel goal
>Mi carro, dónde estará mi carro starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=_CYWaMd7AIU

tBh I'm just doing this because it hurts so much seeing how Real Madrid is champion of everything AGAIN. I mean, now that Villar is going to jail there will be no one to make sure our record of most games without conceding a penalty, and no one to fight for us in Europe so we have refs like the one that gifted us the remuntada against PSG or the one that saved us against Chelsea.
But it's Real the ones that are the bad guys, even when all Barça presidents since the 70s have been processed, it's not our fault if we lose! it clearly is all a conspiracy against Barcelona! How else would you explain that we are second to Real in everything that matter? It must be that everyone is against us, because we are not capable of doing anything wrong, that's for sure.

>Portuguese player of HALAL MUSLIM, the team of spanish people, defrauds 14,7 millions to all the spanish people and 12 millions that he cannot be judged of anymore, as the spanish justice waited enough time to not be able to do so
>Never show him with the HALAL MUSLIM shirt, the team of spanish people, only the Portugal shirt
>Have him enter through the backdoor instead of the frontdoor, as Messi did
>Show THIS in the Flomanlet manipulated media the day the player of HALAL MUSLIM is being judged, the team of spanish people, of stealing the people of spanish people

>Day in which Cristiano must pay his 14,7 (not the other 12, which are forgiven) as a normal person not called Cristiano Ronaldo would be in jail otherwise
>Not a single mention on the spanish media of the money stolen to spanish people

Meanwhile, the only ones that have ever stole from the spanish people in FCB are Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Rosell, Bartomeu, Gaspart, Núñez, Eto'o, Adriano, Alexis Sánchez, Iniesta, Piqué, Xavi and Villa.
Nothing compared to CR doing it tBh.

God I hate Halal Muslim.
Pic related is me hating them.

>this autistic halal muslimdrid moor now has to shitpost/falseflag as Alfonso because he was this triggered over Alfonso exposing halal's kikery
Embarrassing lad. Stop posting any time now.

Believing in conspiracies is something I can picture an American doing tBh.

twitter.com/elchiringuitotv/status/895079882664714240

9cm offsides

are you a real life nigger too or just an online one?

>not paying the exact amount of taxes a random goberment decides is stealing
lmao

>not paying the exact amount of taxes that you have to pay is not stealing
top lmao

@77549785
Pay Floren's signings and taxes, CONO cido

>9cm offside
>The ref didn't called it out not because he considered such a narrow space not enough to call an offside (they are pretty much in line) or because he didn't see it from across the field, or because his assistant didn't signal it, being it impossible to see live, but because Florentino gave him money.
>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded

>@

>still offsides
>still arguing for halal
>this BTFO

youre a true nigger of the lowest clan arent you?

>Americans at understanding football
ayy lmao lad you just don't get it do you

>Fat fucks bald manlet mierdistas understanding football
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO go shove a culé stick upon your ass, Roncerdo

imagine living in a country so poor and playing in a league so shit they cant even afford VAR or half decent cameras.