Um sir you're in my seat, i reserved it online

>um sir you're in my seat, i reserved it online
>hmph, piss off faggot
wat do

call the fire department and ask for a job

Get the manager to BTFO them

vomit on him

Rape him, then his girlfriend while he watches. Then watch the movie cos I'll only last like 5 minutes per person, and trailers go on longer than that. Then undoubtedly get thrown out cos people know none of this is acceptable behaviour.

get the people who work at the movie theater
dont be so autistic about things

Go to employee who will get manager to threaten to throw him out if he doesn't move

Dumb thread

>miss half the film you payed for
I'd rather sit on the floor

stare at him from the aisle until he picks a fight

then sue his dumb ass

>these betas
go up to him and tell him to leave, if he refuses then grab his arm and say "you, me, it's go time".

How long do you think it takes to walk in and out of a cinema screen to fetch a member of staff and have someone removed? How fucking fat and/or disabled are you exactly?

i gently open my coat to show my gun, and let things go from there

Is this a common thing you've encountered?
Literally never seen people sit in another person's seat, except by mistake that's resolved by not being a dickhead.
Then again, I don't live in a third world country like America or Great Britain.

the only time it happened to me, it turned out that we had the same ticket. then with closer inspection it turned out he was in the wrong auditorium. it wasn't even the same film, he would have been confused if i hadn't shown up.

>wait patiently near the back aisle opposite of where he is and keep an eye on him
>when he goes up to use the bathroom i waddle to my seat before he notices me
>mfw a scary scene in the movie

My intimidating demeanor means they WILL move.

I'm in a wheelchair so it usually takes me a while

>"you, me, it's go time"
Okay tough guy

You have 30 minutes of trailers to achieve it anyway.

Start kicking them both in the head until they stop breathing.

>pull out my concealed carry
>tap the barrel on the seat while tipping my fedora
>ask him if he feels lucky
>pussy fag runs out of the theater at light speed, his gf stays behind in complete awe of how alpha I am
>she sucks me off during the coming attractions while the audience cheers for me and the manager gives me a coupon for a year's worth of free crab legs

You're already cruising around in a permanent seat, this is a non-issue for you

>this beta
go up to him and tell him to leave, if he refuses then I take off my leather trench coat revealing two katanas and a Naruto T-Shirt and say "you, me, it's time to let'er rip"

Didn't happen to me, but I saw it happen to a guy a few seats down my row. Some scummy looking guy showed up with his girlfriend and sat down. When the actual ticket holder showed up and asked him to move, the guy got all pissy and gestured around saying "can't you find another seat" (even though all the best seats were taken by then). Fortunately the ticket holder stood his ground and after a little arguing the guy + gf got up and had to go to the back of the theater to find two empty seats together. I assume the assigned seat he bought was something even shittier like way down in front, but you could tell the guy had an attitude of "lol I'll just sit wherever, deal with it" so I was glad he didn't get his way.