Since everyone hates this

Since everyone hates this

Dies that mean Sup Forums likes it?

Thinking about watching it later today

There is a strong possibility of kino since the director's last film was visually amazing and usually was plebs complain about something being "Boring" it's actually great art.

That's what I'm wondering too

>everyone hates it

I like it, now you can't watch it.

What you guys think then?

Assassin's Creed or dr. Strange my second choice

>Its was over 90% 2 days ago

Even the shills cant save this one

Did you see it? How was it?

Also Spanish Inquisition sounds kino as fuck

Hmm

I heard it's mostly in the present

Slid like a motherfucker

I'm going to see it tomorrow, I'll let you know

Fugg I have an hour to decide there's only two showtimes

See it, if you hate it then you got shit posting material.

If its good you'll need to tear that shit down.

I am a gawd

I've seen nothing but glowing reviews from fans and negative reviews from reputable critics, the same critics that always shill the shit out of mediocre capeshit flicks. It's a shame that if this turns out to be kino, these cunts will prevent any sequel from happening. Not out here until the 1st Jan, and as an avid fan of the series I hope its not as bad as everyone says it is.

Did Assbender actually fund this flick?

Depends on Armond's opinion

Not really a fan of the games since I never played them but illuminati conspiracy type stuff sounds cool

Whens he reviewing it

I refuse to believe a movie with a cast that good and visuals from trailer looking top notch is as terrible as critics are saying

Might check it out

my New Year's resolution is to see more "bad" movies like this just so I can shitpost more accurately

The actors were doing as best as they could. It suffers from meh storytelling, pacing, and lore building. It is meant to have an amazing story, yet the way it is being presented becomes boring somewhere in the middle.