Albums nobody actually listens to

albums nobody actually listens to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xMHmevf0kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i get to work listening to music, zero interruption. this shit gets heavy play time

lol

I do

This sounds a lot like tinnitus :(

i work in music retail and ive had multiple 50+ guys purchase this and literally no one else

Listened to it for 20 times throughout

no you dont

That's probably because nobody under 50 buys music in stores anymore

especially its defenders

I pray for you if your commute time is long enough to listen to Dopesmoker.

you're actually listening to this all of the time.

A lot of people post shit on here sufjan Stevens whatever that they never listen to. They just want to show off, pretentious.

Hey, I listened to this once.

Haha I have had this album for years and haven't even glanced at it more than once

he probably does

I listened to this while high playing Factorio and it was pretty good, only issue was it sounds the same throughout

I listen to trout mask while I'm shaving with my hat on, it helps my backyard garden bush really shake. Or you can blast it in your backyard shed until it makes your windowpanes shake out their frames and shatter on the floor. You really can't beat the sensation of treading on broken glass while big joan sets up your spine tingles.

damn..

0/10 bait

Because Holy Mountain is better

not often but it's a great album

i actually play vidya and listen to it quite often

>we were THIS close to listening to that album then one autist from here threatened the guy's family

Not true at all

>album that i listened to a few minutes of and clicked throughout its runtime and it didn't amuse me so i go on my japanese imageboard and claim that said album is not actually listened to by anyone even though i would probably never know about it had other people not listened to it and recommended it on this website but i'll go ahead and stick with my statement that nobody ACTUALLY listens to this album

The Pixies come on pilgrim.

every album afterwards is legendary, but this one is entirely forgotten because it is redundant.

Sometimes, I gotta be in the mood for it. It goes to "waste" otherwise.

? it's the second best Pixies release after Surfer Rosa.

I could listen to it twice, when the traffic is shitty.

Gave up three songs in
dubs dubs dubs dubs

Pic not related?

fuck you, gonna put this one on right now

loli music

wrong again user.

yes, all the way through. yes, i enjoy it. yes, every time

>not following the smoke to the riff-filled land
smdh

damn bro you really dropped out of life huh

My chick listens to him all the fucking time, it's annoying

apparently

fast and bulbous
(tight also)

Bait, I listen to it as often as i listen to the wall. So maybe 2-4 times a year.

dumb post

I listen to this while lifting at least 5-6 times a month and on long road trips a few times a year, plus just random instances where I’m in the mood for it another 9-10 times a year. One of my faves.

almost all of noise music

I've listened to this shit like 3/4 times in full the past couple days.

My commute to classes is about an hour or so via train. So often times I like putting it on and just daydreaming out the window

Story?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=6xMHmevf0kg
love it