How do these things fly? magic?

how do these things fly? magic?

LOVE murph

the eagles

they fly because they're programmed to. there are no laws of physics in a simulation.

the miracles of magnets
how do they even work? no one really knows
miracles and magnets

a more refined version of what the humans use for their ships

Whoa. I just realised that jet aircrafts are heaver than air, yet can fly. Are we all in a simulation?

Its explained in the animatrix shorts. Basically magnets.

>Are we all in a simulation?

Unironically most likely, yes.

They swim, they are underwater, faggot

That's not the simulation, moron.

Zion is part of the simulation.

Or is it?

In the awful third movie Neo has magical powers in what he believes is the real world, so it must be part of the simulation too

Antigrav units.

>he doesn't know

They why doesn't water rush in at the end when they breach? faggot

and yes, I know you posted bait

The machines in the real world are all connected to a "singular consciousness", the birth of Artificial Intelligence described by Morpheus in the first Matrix film. This consciousness is otherwise known as "The Source". The machine connection is a remote one or some sort of wireless signal. Having touched The Source (i.e. meeting with the Architect) and having the data needed to reboot the Matrix, Neo is, at this point, simultaneously in possession of his human brain but also connected to the singular consciousness. In other words, his is also now a wireless connection. Hence the reason Neo says, "Something's different. I can feel them." The machines are all separate entities but all connected to this one Source.

Now, Neo is connected as well. He is thereby able to harness this power and stop the Sentinels. However, Neo wasn't ready to handle the signal surge at the end of Reloaded and collapsed in a comatose state, no longer in control of just where this wireless signal would be directed. The signal (Neo's residual self-image) is then captured and held in a program limbo derived from the Source but undetected as an existing realm, so to speak.

This limbo (the "Mobil Ave" train station) was created by the Trainman (Bruce Spence), a program in service to the Merovingian (Lambert Wilson). This connection forged by Neo's visit to the Architect (Helmut Bakaitis) and his subsequent decision to return to the real world made him, unknowingly, unique. Neo became simultaneously human and machine in a sense.

>Unironically, most likely, yes.
>this is what counts as hard science and theory nowadays
we were better off in the middle ages

That's fucking retarded. They literally went full retard with the power of muh 'love' and Neo being able to somehow fry robots with his mind. Mother of all asspulls. The only good Matrix movies was the first one.

I'm not implying it's hard science my dude.

By means of a MemeDrive

>he thinks he's living in the "real world"

Man, how do I break this to you?

ELECTROMAGNETISM —THE SAME WAY THE SHIPS FLY.

at first i thought the ship was underwater or in space because of how these niggers fly.

Levitation I think?

oh wow you responded directly to a post i made. I should screencap this shit.

>"thank god for the bleep blorp device"

that's how

You are an idiot and I hope you get aids in your ass. You Matrix sequel speed watchers bothers me in ways TFA supporters barely can. NEO DOESN'T HAVE POWERS OVER THE PHYSICAL WORLD, YOU ASS, HE HAS CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS THAT ORIGINATED FROM THE SOURCE, THE SOURCE'S LIFE ENERGY IS LITERALLY IN EVERYTHING IT CREATES, BE THEY MACHINES OR PROGRAMES. IT'S QUANTUM COMPUTING YOU NINNY GOAT!

Okay so, if by means that in real world (world 1) magic and shit doesnt exists.

Then how the fuck did neo use magic to kill those flying octupus things? that means its another simulation.

Because the source's life force exist in all its creation. Theyre not machines in the traditonal sense,they're hypothetical elements that exist on the quantum level that becomes entangled with other hypothetical element stuff. It's quantum computing. Imagine Fines from smallville making copies of himself. Every aspect of Fines is Fines, however small. Even clearer, imagine Replikators and how they're all connected on a subspace frequency like a hive mind. Neo is himself from the source and carries Sudo.

Some kind of electric propulsion. It's invention is shown in the animatrix. Same way the hoverships fly the pads just aren't exposed.

Cuckolding