Who's legitimately going to stop the Dodgers?

I just don't see what the weakness is in their team.

>October

This year's team is built for October and the Dodgers are near the end of their rebuild

This
They keep choking...much harder than Atlanta did in the owl.
This "great" team tied the series with the Angels, when they didnt have Trout. And you NEEDED Kershaw to tie it. If he hadnt pitched yall wouldve lost the series no doubt.

No indication that this team would choke in the playoffs. All the advanced analytics, except for possible umpball against the Dodgers (like what happened in last year's NLCS) have the Dodgers winning it all

Mariners

Get your satan trips out of here.
Doyers get dropped first round, screencap this shit.
They choked last year. It wasnt the umps

>screencapping an user

lol

And you ever hear of momentum?

They had all the momentum last year to go to the big game and what happened?

>look ma, i made this thread again XDDD

THE ESSENTIAL DOYERS """""""""""""FAN"""""""""""""""""" STARTER PACK

>Who Can stop us?
>Muh elite rotation
>Bellinger is elite
>Ever hear of Momentum?
>Best regular season record in the last 10 years.

Dbacks

>october
>maeda sucks
>rich hill isnt good
>rags pitching
>kershaw in october

take your pick

Literally all those things are true

You don't even know what baseball is, macaco. You address us as "Sir" you faggot.

You can't write the story of the MLB without the Dodgers

I address to monkeys as "Doyers niggers from LA" and "please don't kill me vato pinche chicano shit" because that's all "people" in Los Angeles are. I know more baseball than you, and further proof of this is that I'm not a Dodgers fan.

Don't at me, I don't want to get obese aids.

You mean that team the Dodgers historically have won 55% of their games against? That team?

Yesterday was literally their WS. It was pathetic.

Beating the Dodgers is literally their WS.

Shut the fuck up third world scum. Go back to being 7-1'd

This loser.....
The only reason you cant write MLB history without the BrideGrooms is because of all their damn name changes.
As much as i hate to say this, the yankeez pissed all of you guys when you were in brooklyn, so yeah your name has to be in there because the yankeez are involved with it

Cubs, Nats or Indians have to shot to eliminate them in Oct.

Atleast during my life time I saw my NT winning two World Cups. Have you ever saw your niggers shit team win a WS, chicano shit scum (subhuman)?

Haha i brought this up to my coworker, if the angels have always been shit compared to the doyers because the Anals have a ring in this lifetime and the last time doyers won was in the 80s.

At least I don't live in a third world shithole full of mixed race brown people

>Nats

We waxed them last year playing our worst baseball

>Cubs

Suck this year

>Indians

Won't even make it

Nigger you literally never witnessed your team win a pennant, the fuck you know about WS lmao

>third world shithole full of mixed race brown people
Sounds like Los Angeles

The cards

I know how the DBacks reacted to that win made it seem like they just won the WS.

And the LA Dodgers have 5 WS rings, dumbass with the 6th one incoming this year. And we're rebuilding

How pathetic is that

they'll end up losing to some 85 win team that memes their way into the last wildcard spot by getting hot in the last month

And he still wont, but he gonna brag about the ring they already have.

>At least I don't live in a third world shithole full of mixed race brown people
Wrong, you live in Los Angeles.

How old were you in '88 faggot?

My mom gets so triggered by all the wildcard spots she says baseball was better when you had to win the League or at least the division to make the playoffs

Dawg i was like cookin up my dna in my daddys nutsakk dawg like i heard when they won dawg

>niggerspeak

No weakness in 2017 desu. The pen is solid, they can hit both lefty and righty pitching, the bench is good, and lineup and rotation are great. 2017 Dodgers are the best baseball team I've seen.

>listening to female opinions

>their ace balks twice per game

dbacks will meme all over them in the LDS

>paul goldmeme
>the two meme zacks
>j.d. memetinez
>jake lameme
>david memeralta
>meme.j. pollock

memebacks in 5

Theyre "rotation" is gonna fukk them up.
Kershaw is a baby. He needs to pitch more so he can be competitive. This 1 game every other series shit is a joke. Good pitchers pitched 2 time a series as much as they could.

Greinke is a choker (he literally was the reason, along with umpball the Dodgers lost in 2015)
Zac Godley sucks
Robbie Ray is untested in the postseason

And there's no guarantee they get past the NLWC game. And no one would trust Ray vs. Kershaw. Biggest mismatch ever

Literally every team in the MLB will replace their ace with Kershaw if given the chance.

LA is a first world city with one of the biggest economies in the world.

California in general has a bigger economy than Brazil

So really, STFU.

Not to mention the NL West has won 4 WS this millennium. It's the Dodgers time

Why is everyone assuming the DFags are going to win the NL Wild Card game?

Travelling from PHX to to LA feels like you entered Guatemala by the time you pass Riverside. You're a third world hellhole.

28 years isn't even that long. Think about the Cleveland Indians or Chicago Cubs

Now THAT'S long

And i bet you theyll make him pitch more and hell start blowing hard.
The teams can make their own ace by giving him rest like the doyers give kershaw but its wack to have a beast pitcher who cant even pitch a quarter of the season cause then youll have a losing record

Santa Monica is nice.

Yet California has Silicon Valley, Stanford, the UC system, etc.

What does it say about your shithole methhead capital of the US? And Phoenix is almost just as Spic as LA, so STFU

But i never heard them running around screaming "we GOATS"

What the hell are you going on about exactly?
Kershaw's pitched ~200 innings for 6 straight seasons until 2016, including multiple 230+ inning seasons. He's had some injury problems but what pitcher doesn't?

>even americans are eager to bash on los angeles
T O P
K E K

Literally the only teams that most Dodger fans have any acknowledgement and respect for are the Yankees, Red Sox and Cardinals. The rest are Padres tier irrelevant trash

I'd love to see the Rockshits or DBags win a WS, and maybe they wouldn't be as obsessed with us

>LA beaner trying to piggyback NorCal
Shocking, shows that your trash heap of a city is just too embarrassing to talk about.
>methhead
Pic.

California is California, and usually the biggest city gets credit for everything.

So yes, Silicon Valley is ours.

You are unironically more similar to El Salvador than you are to Silicon Valley.

dodgers lost in 2015 because we had no bullpen and a pathetic white boi manager

rox fags are too stoned to reply

The Mets were a guaranteed bye week but the MLB decided to Jew us

no Donny and his shitty leadership did that

Everyone always bashes the top dog.

Just like how everyone bashes the Dodgers for being the GOAT MLB team, especially while they've been rebuilding

The Dodgers are unironically 79-33.

>no rings
>goat

5 rings

Astros

>counting rings from last century
grandpa pls. their arch rivals have 3 in the last 7 years alone

Kershaw will finish them off in October

The Dodgers are by far the hottest team right now

You can't write the story of the 2017 regular season without mentioning the historic tear the Dodgers are on

2013: Dodgers went 42-8
2017: Dodgers went 43-7

Both are historic GOAT numbers

The Yankees have only won 2 rings this century though and zero in the last 7 years

Luckily we have Darvish, Wood and Hill to pick up Kershaw's slack

>Darvish

Career 5.40 postseason ERA

>Wood

Career 4.91 postseason ERA

>Hill

Career 4.50 postseason ERA

I'm more impressed that the Dodgers have not finished last in the division for the last 20 years

>Not finishing last in the division is equivalent to winning the WS for Doyers fans

Literally beating the Dodgers on an off night was equivalent to winning the WS for DBack fans

>Dbacks have a fraction of the payroll of the Doyers, but still have a far more recent WS win

As a Giants fan, trolling Dodger fans in October is bootyfull

Yeah because seeing the Dodgers lose is your playoffs this year since you fags are the worst team in the NL

I hear Giants fans talk more about the Dodgers than their own team. Sad!

Last night meant more to DBacks fans than that WS win

>look ma, i made this thread again XDDD

and he's still posting in it.

>posting from the essential im mad at the dodgers starter pack

this thread is just too good

And what do dback fans know about the WS? Literally only one forgettable fluke ring

Winning the WS is equivalent to winning the the WS to Dodger fans*

>best WS ever
>forgettable

Happened 16 years ago faggot

At least we were alive when it happened, you cock gobbling wetback

Dude they beat the yanks in the 9/11 series

everybody is gonna remember that shit. you did

Only happened 13 years after the last Dodgers WS. They're closer to each other in time than they are to now.

best post first post

Dawjers can go 162-0 and they'd still choke in the playoffs

coming from the team that last won a ring 29 years ago

29 or 16 are both a long time ago

They have to get through a best of 5 coinflip and 2 best of 7 coinflips with the coin slightly weighted on their side.

There's no such thing as a favorite to tin the world series.

People always forget they beat the 2013 Braves and 2016 Nats both convincingly

doyyyyerrrrrrrrrrssss

ralllllyyyyy grannnnyyyyy

kerrrrrssshhhhhh

let's go bums get it done this year!!!!

so you are saying you are 12? fucking lel.

they beat the yanks bro. randy was a savage. the old dbags unis were cool too.

Although people love to spout the >october meme as if kershaw gives up 5 homers per pitch in the postseason, >october really is the right answer

Having a great team is all fine and good but all it guarantees you is a playoff spot. Baseball is too streaky for there to actually be a favorite.
That's why they play 162 games, just to separate the super godly GOAT teams from the pieces of shit when the difference between them is only like 30 wins

Is this the game thread?

To us Jints fans, watching the Doyers lose in the post-season is like winning the World Series

I don't think anyone can stop them