youtube.com/watch?v=1Nc8v1VVc5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed, he should stick to fidget spinner guitar

he's so fucking cringey holy shit

i'm tryna figure out,
I'M NOT ACTIN LIKE NO NIGGA MY GIRL MIGHT LIKE NIGGA
THAT AIN'T MY GIRL NO MORE WHAT THE FUCK U MEAN
I'M NOT ACTIN LIKE NO OTHER NIGGA

when did djent become such a normie meme?

due to what? i just remember a few years ago everyone started saying it in youtube comments and it still hasn't died

bands like vildhjarta and meshuggah. It was the next level for kids who grew up listening to BFMV and Killswitch Engage

He's so fucking annoying and I always get him on my sidebar.
Literally every ex-scenekid who cut their hair and thinks metal covers of female pop songs are a way into a girls pants.

not a fracture of comedic talent, but he keeps trying. hard. it's an adorable kind of cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfPOANlbyWw

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nc8v1VVc5s

I've always liked him. Goofy and actually pretty fucking talented.

How many threads are you going to post your racist roleplaying in

Seeing Philip McKnight's bald-ass head and anus-y lips in my feed is literally enough to ruin my day

It became even more cringier for me when he said he is 30 years old.

Jared Dines was decent then he decided to become a more brodouchey version of Terryberry.

He was bearable before he went full sellout.

Anthony Fantano.

He's talented but holy shit he doesnt have a comedic bone in his body.
Id like his videos if he just went completely deadpan and stopped with the comedy

Stevie just needs a good writer

Not for fidget spinner though. Books will be written about him. He could use a producer though.

I kind of like him. He's maybe done the same thing a few too many times but he's at least having a good time and somewhat musically talented.

so fucking cringey i hate him so fucking much can this shithead stop touching instruments he is tainting them

Anthony Fantano