What are Balkan women like and how do I get one?

What are Balkan women like and how do I get one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every women likes love, liberty and respect. They like kids too.

and sex.

They like ajvar, kajmak and rakija

we are not balkan what the fuck you dumb amerishart

The most important public intellectual of the 21th century will explain it to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

you're about as Balkan as us desu

we are not balkan by any measure, not by geography not by cultural influence

fuck off i am central european

We are all Balkan.

you are balkan if a part of your territory was ruled by the ottomans

Why are there so many Bosnian women in Finland fucking black guys?
Don't their families care?

so why isnt Belarus,Poland,Austria and Ukraine green on that map?

That's right. We're not Balkan but Slovaks aren't Central European either. We have typical Eastern European mentality.

*eastern european

bosnians generally have no family values

because the map is wrong. also the ottos never annexed a part of austria

t. literal marxist

i am centreal european, god save kaiser

Belarus, Poland and Ukraine are practically Russia and Austria is practically Germany

But parts of those countries were controled by Ottomans, which is his argument

same goes for belarus, forgot to say

Slovakia was part of Austria

you are slavic, not germanic
isnt slovakia means land of slavs or something in a slavic language?

i am talking about the modern borders, and slovakia was part of hungary until hungary was destroyed in 1848. a minor part of slovakia was also in poland.

yes it does, i am slavic and centreal european

when Hungary fell to Ottomans Slovakia was taken over by Habsburgs

being taken over by habsburgs doesn't mean being taken over by austria, learn your history man

>Niekdajšie habsburské krajiny spolupracujú dostatočne dobre. Nikto nemôže poprieť spoločné prvky v našej obzvlášť prudkej antimoslimskej xenofóbii, ktorá je horšia ako kdekoľvek inde. Marián Kotleba by bol dokonalým symbolom novej strednej Európy, v prípade, že si ju želáte. S Kaczyńskym, Orbánom, Strachom, Zemanom, Ficom a Kolindou Grabar-Kitarovićovou. Rakúsko-Uhorsko bolo z tohto pohľadu vždy Ríšou zla, semeniskom etnicizmu, rasizmu, a dnes – keď doba „reálneho socializmu“ zmizla – sme v tom znova. Kto chce užšiu komunitu takýchto štátov? Možno by stála za úvahu len federácia demokratov, bojujúca proti tejto sakramentskej tradícii.

>le central europe meme

>being taken over by habsburgs doesn't mean being taken over by austria

Habsburgs created Austria and they ruled it until WW1.

It was literally called Habsburg empire

>when you live 20 minutes away from where Maria Theresia was crowned but filthy balkanlar and moor tells you you are not central

i leave this thread now, you can squabble between yourself, kebab rapebabies

no it was not. the habsburgs ruled a huge personal union with each land staying independent. one of the biggest problems in the great turkish war, for example, was making austrian nobles to wage war longer than 40 days in hungary (slovakia included). again, learn your own history.

the "habsburg empire" is a newly-coined term, an anachronism, just like the habsburg name

You are eastern, Germany and Italy are central. Anywhere east of the wall is eastern europe

You're balkan nao, bre.
ONE OF US!

So...yes?

This.

You can never leave.

being on the edge of the balkans doesn't mean you're not balkanic

>Italy is central
no

You have weird definition of Balkans. I mean, you could say that southern Hungary is on the edge but even further than that?

They are like a mix of Russian and Greek women.

italy is north eastern europe

>Italian education

every definition of "the balkans" is weird, as the term was coined by european otherness, and therefore bumped non-related cultures together, as if they were some kind of cultural union. balkanism is a branch of orientalism

>he habsburgs ruled a huge personal union with each land staying independent.
>staying independent.

:-DDDDD

yes they literally were. learn more about the concept of personal union and why the 1848 revolution broke out please.

I am central european

ruled by 1 monarch, who was habsburg

Pic related is the most extensive definition of the Balkan Peninsula. We're not there by any means. No international organization considers Slovakia part of the Balkans.

I have nothing against you but putting us there is simply idiotic. It's like including Germany into Scandinavia because they have Germanic language or something.

This is all based on convention but that's also why adding us there is incorrect.

having one monarch doesn't mean having one army, one financial system, one legislature, or anything else. your misunderstanding cannot explain why maria theresa and joseph II were important monarchs, or why the 1848 revolution broke out and what changed. you simply look at early modern era with 20-th century eyes, leaving the events without any context, and therefore having no understanding of your own history whatsoever.

the balkanic peninsula, however, is not the same thing as the balkans. the balkans refers to a cultural sphere, not a geographic feature.

>calls Slovakia balkan
>claims to have knowledge of history

all that ottoman rape really reflected on Serbian average IQ it seems

>Getting this assblasted over being called balkan

>i have no knowledge of history therefore i'll cling to memes in a manner of a 2 year old balkanite

Ok then. It's a cultural sphere. Can you name one credible source that says Slovakia is in the Balkans?

ur all fuckin eastern euorpean subhumans, even pakis and nigs r better than u

t. pajeet

>literal paki
>calling others subhuman

Serbian women are backstabbing heartbreakers.

Story?

They are like all women, they want money, things, a social media worthy family, and their husband to do most of that.

Had a 8 year relationship with a serbian girl (born in Kosovo) and I wanted her to marry me. She said she would if I converted to Orthodoxy and because I wouldn't she broke up with me and tried sleeping with my best friend

Huh. That sounds pretty unorthodox (ba-dum-tss) considering serbs aren't usually that devout. I've never met anyone I can imagine breaking up a relationship only due to religious disagreements.

She's from Kosovo and diaspora always are more religious than people from their home countries

>kosovo
>diaspora
rightful clay, etc.

diaspora as her family moved to the U.S

Oh. My bad. That explains it then.

post Balkan qts for fap pls.

You don't