Muslims are dangerous! They're intolerant and they're going to start shooting people, just you wait!

>Muslims are dangerous! They're intolerant and they're going to start shooting people, just you wait!

Muslim shoots a bunch of fags

>Clearly this was a false flag by the libruls! Guns are not a problem in America, and they just want to take them away

>1 post by this ID

who are you quoting

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

You need to go back

I'm not sure what I'm looking at here.

>implying anyone thinks obabo would authorize a false flag attack of a registered democrat muslim shooting up a gay bar on latino night

these guys are all riding one bicycle right now

>1 post by this ID

I'm making a strawman argument, sure. But do you deny that these sentiments aren't prevalent on Sup Forums?

I feel like the anti-establishment conspiracy-tards kind of undermined their own message once in a while. If terrorists are actually dangerous, then why do all these attacks need to be fabricated by the government?

Gun control worked in Paris huh /sarcasm

OP is mentally impaired

Nobody says it's a false flag. People say it's despicable that the Left uses things like this to push their totalitarian dogma whilst pretending they actually care.

The Left is truly despicable.

The paris attacks were a false flag, retard

Do you just believe whatever stupid shit they feed you on the news?

nobody thinks the establishment would orchestrate an event that works against their narrative this much.

right now the speculation is that they're covering up a second shooter being there.

>women that vaguely look the same
>must be the same person

have you considered that maybe you just have autism?

also
>bataclan was a false flag
>where they used the people they want to bring in more of
>in a nation where they already banned guns

it wasn't a flase flag. it goes against their entire narrative.

>Nobody says it's a false flag
>nobody thinks the establishment would orchestrate an event that works against their narrative this much.

Cognitive dissonance much? Sup Forums is full of retards

Those are paid shills. You haven't been here long, have you? I'd recommend not posting and learning the ropes first.

I... what....

well those people are fucking retarded

if they wanted to advance their gun control agenda they'd use a white guy shooting up a school again.

orlando was a real event that the establishment is desperately trying to redirect the impact of.

>Sup Forums isn't a group of people that subscribe to different ideologies and schools of thought
>Sup Forums is a board that is dedicated to being politically incorrect, aka not mainstream thought
>Surprised that there are people who believe in conspiracies on Sup Forums
>Being this retarded

Shoot, they tricked me

How do I tell a paid shill from your everyday shitposter?

All I want is a little critical thinking.

If every single Muslim attack in the news is a false flag, does that mean Muslims aren't actually dangerous?

Muslims are dangerous, proven time and time again.

Nobody thinks it was a false flag, its just liberals are so fucking stupid rather than admit #maybeitsenoughmuslims, they would rather blame guns again.

>Nobody thinks it was a false flag,
see
It's interesting how you'll just outright lie, in order to support your narrative.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams.