Only one (1st world) country in the world allows a guy to defend himself and his family

How is this even allowed?

Criminals can get weapons easily. Most crimes are still committed by armed thugs. You are basically helpless against anyone who wans to do you harm.

Police are only useful for investing the crime afterwards and often times perpetrators are not never caught.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fjMpn7JCJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it us? not all states have stand your ground laws

MUH GUNZ

Last time I met someone who wanted to do me harm was 12 years ago when I was 16 and some other drunk teen wanted to beat me up so I gave him a bloody nose.

Also Germany does have laws surprisingly to stand your ground and castle doctrine, it just regulates guns more tightly. But you can get one if you want to, you just can't carry it around.

Who else? I know that it's not all states.

When you think about it, it's crazy that you aren't allowed to defend yourself. Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do if some random thug decides he want to fuck with me, while I'm camping, alone.

He'll probably be armed and I'm defenseless.

Also I was reading a lot of robberies in my country and usually the robbers are armed with guns, despite them being illegal. And it's not uncommon for the home owners to end up dead.

Yeah, but you probably live in a city or town.

I live in an old farmhouse, alone, which is somewhat secluded. Enough that people won't hear me scream if something happens.

Also I go camping quite a lot. Also alone.

I have two dogs but I'm not sure they'd be any help if some thug decides to target me.

I figured a lot of places would have it, seems like a really basic right
But maybe you're right, that kinda sucks

Well until recently the 1st world countries had very low crime rates except the one with a lot of minorities, which happened to be the cunt that needs guns. Now first world countries are all getting a bunch of subhumans that cause crime but can't own guns.

Hmmm....

>go to the states for a hiking trip to the appalachians
>meet a cool guy and decide to hike with him
>he's ex-military so figure there's a high chance he has a concealed carry
>arrive at a shelter with him to rest for the night
>bunch of euros there already
>start a fire and we start conversing with them
>ex-mil buddy takes of his jacket and reveals his conceal carry
>euros bolt into the woods screaming
>wake up next day and they still haven't come back for their equipment

We laughed about that for a while.

Yeah, sure, statistics.

But at the end of the day if you are one of those unlucky 0.01% you will find yourself defenseless awaiting your death.

It's still fundamentally wrong to be forbidden from defending yourself.

In my state it's very easy to get in trouble for killing out of self defense.

It's a lot of bullshit here but at least people are always filming everything so it saves CC owners some heat.

If you learn hot to properly use a knife you will be 10x more dangerous than 90% of the people with a gun, especially when it matters.

>this is what muslims believe
lmao

He's at least somewhat right.

Street knife attacks are extremely intimidating they rely on you not realizing they have a knife with very little time to react.

What an absolute dumb thing to say.
If you know how to use a gun you'll be 100x more dangerous than 100% of the people with knives.

well you aren't a woman or a jew or a gay or a teenager or anything, you're a lone survivalist guy in the forest with two dogs, that's not exactly a prime target t b h

sure it's a shame in general that guns can't be used (they are easy to buy here actually if it's hunting rifle, ww2 gun or rifled shotgun, but you'll have problems if you kill people)

but i mean for you personally, do take your hunting rifle with you anyways, carry it openly and nobody will fuck with you

Typical Brazilian ape. You people are more stupid than Albanians. A knife in more dangerous is close combat, especially in a life death situation. You should stop playing battlefield.

*is more dangerous in close combat

Maybe your view us biased because in your subhuman shit country, people shoot other people because they feel like doing so

Only one 1st world country doesn't use metric, thinks universal healthcare is a communist conspiracy, etc.

>criminals can get weapons easily
maybe if you live in a shitty povvo country aha

No it isn't, you pseudo tactical retard.
I'm training in knife combat. You probably read somewhere about the 20 foot rule and you just swallowed it up without context.
The 20 ft rule only applies to law enforcement who have to maintain their weapon holstered until the clear intend of attack is presented and to people without weapon training. We, as civilians, have no moral or professional obligation to wait the cunt to run at us with a knife before tapping him. That is if you're smart.
youtube.com/watch?v=2fjMpn7JCJ0
Stop trying to sound like you know things.

As for the OP.
On Germany you also have the right to self defense, both for your property, your self and even your honor, and that extends to other people. If you're seeing someone getting attacked you can intervene and it'll be self defense... of other.
At least by the book. Seeing how Germany is filled with retarded postmodernists it's quite possible you get convicted or have to pay reparations to the assailant's family.

Only one country has been to the moon :^)

Don't the Czechs have decent firearm self defense laws?

You have a right to defend yourself with deadly force no matter what state you live in if a reasonable person in your situation would feel that their life was in danger. Stand your ground laws in some of the states ensure that you have no duty to retreat first before using deadly force.

m8 I could walk into the states, buy a gun off a nigger, and walk back in to Canada it's just THAT EASY.

If things go very well the second amendment is coming back to Brasil, and it's already going to be a thing in Hungary

What were you doing with a bunch of 6 year old euros in the woods???

Do you have the right to shoot someone who commits a crime against you but doesn't pose a direct threat to your life?

Like if you catch someone pickpocketing you and they run off or you walk out of a store to see someone else driving your car out of the parking lot?

Ignorant non-gun owning American that doesn't know laws here, just curious.

Having law about guns doesn't stop you from having one at least here where you can have one pretty easily if you really want one

Why the fuck do white people love interfering in another country

In castle law states you can shoot anyone messing with your property which includes your car.

Those are also the kind of states where people drive around with AR15s in the middle console.

>Criminals can get weapons easily.
Just like non-criminals if they're not autistic.

>Most crimes are still committed by armed thugs.
[Citation needed]

>You are basically helpless against anyone who wans to do you harm.
Who the fuck would want to kill you for no reason, especially in the Netherlands? You should be more worried about traffic. Why are you so insecure and irrational? You are a retard either way If you risk your life over a wallet AND you can't do shit if someone comes up to you with a loaded guns in his hands, even if you'd had a gun. Watchu wanna do, aim at everyone you see, just in case?

>Police are only useful for investing the crime afterwards and often times perpetrators are not never caught.
[Citation needed]

Stop smoking weed ffs