Now that Disney is making more films for the main saga and now stand-alone anthology films...

Now that Disney is making more films for the main saga and now stand-alone anthology films. Do you think a future anthology film might feature the Battle of Jakku? Possibly to serve as a lead-in to Episode VII much like Rogue One was a lead in for Episode IV?

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/star-wars-clone-wars-unused-art-yuuzhan-vong-boba-fett/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a lead-in to Episode VII
i was thinking about this too, but instead of the battle of jakku i was thinking they should make it about wedge antilles passing the torch to poe dameron

Why not have both?

Is Wedge Antilles related to Captain Antilles who served with Bail Organa?

They don't have to show every god damned event that happens in the universe. Jesus, I can't believe in a timeline where Star Wars Fatigue is going to be a thing.

I want to see more exploration of the empire, not just see them as soulless cogs in a machine who are all inherently evil.

> Star Wars Fatigue
Is this even possible? Surely those who witnessed the prequels felt this by the time Episode III premiered and the hardcore nerds still ate anything up with the brand name attached. Plus should there be signs of fatigue then I am sure Disney will try to find new ways of cashing in on their billion dollar purchase. Like the relaunch of LucasArts and more video games being created.

Nope, Antilles is just a super common surname

more vader would be nice

The thing of it is that the Empire is evil. They are supposed to be evil. Rogue One showed this when they Death Star was turned to target Scarif and Director Krennic looking up at the project he helped oversee.

So the name drop in Rogue One was for Captain Antilles not Wedge?

So we all agree episode IX will end with the relevation that the Yuuzhan Vong or some equivalet faction that's outside the Force are coming, right?

You can get more Vader now. It's called Episodes I through VI.

I would love for a movie with the Yuuzhan Vong, but sadly they will be reserved for Star Wars Rebels much like Grand Admiral Thrawn.

The Vong war is supposed to be a fucking catastrophe that nearly killed everyone in the galaxy and forced them to work together, how the fuck could it be relegated to Rebels?

The Clone Wars cartoon might have featured the Yuuzhan Vong.

screencrush.com/star-wars-clone-wars-unused-art-yuuzhan-vong-boba-fett/

How could it be included with The Clone Wars cartoon? That is even more unaccommodating.

But the Battle of Jakku has nothing to do with ANH 2.0.

That is why it is a stand alone movie, ya dingus.

yeah, why not?

So funny I was watching this vid on YouTube today

Star Wars: Battle Front was awsome