Brit bros, what's happening with your cuntry?

Brit bros, what's happening with your cuntry?

pamelageller.com/2016/06/london-muslim-mayor-sadiq-khan-enforces-sharia-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube.html/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CQSATHQxsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are mudslimes even doing anything positive for your country? Or giving something back to the cummunity?

(((Geller)))

(((She's))) right you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CQSATHQxsk

As much as we hate the ((())), they give things back to the community and the world.

Also (((they))) have a separation of religion and ethnicity.

There are no men left in the United Kingdom.
Big deal.
No one liked them anyway.
They did this to themselves.

>Leaf

Probably worse there.

I hear men are born with vaginas in Leafcountry.

its not too bad theyll all freeze to death

I feel for you, leafcuckbro.

good job leftists

An attack on one body type claiming it is to stop attacks on other body tyes.
Pretty muck sneaking in the effects of shari-goat-fucker law.

Another form of govermentertainment attacking fitness and ruling over women's bodies

britbongs should start putting stickers of semi-nude models everywhere.

include some anti-fat slogans as well.

I don't fucking get it... Usually immigrants don't want this shit. You get out of your country because it sucks dick and you want to leave the culture there. I don't even believe for a second SJW are pulling the strings here, yet this is pushed so hard by the media and government. Why? How could they benefit from this?

Is this real.

SEND HELP PLEASE.

THEY ARE SENDING SHARIA SQUADS TO PATROL THE STREETS, PIC RELATED.

I DARE NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE, PLEASE HELP.

Can send some mexicans

wtf? you have a muslim mayor? hahah

We'll drop Freedom all over that hellhole soon enough.

Let's learn about Islam.
The central story of Christianity is Jesus radically critiquing Jewish law, then spreading his conclusions by verbally persuading people of their merit. Some European warlords slaughtered pagans who would not convert, but it's clear in the gospel that Jesus wanted sincere, unforced conversion.
The central story of Islam is conquest by migration. Muhammad, having created an all-consuming meta-tribe to obviate the problem of tribal conflict, used demographics to take over new territory. Conversion was a possibility but not a priority.
Thrown out of his birth city of Mecca, Muhammad led his people to Yathrib. They came as refugees. They gradually took it over, infiltrating the government, eventually slaughtering native holdouts. Then they grew in strength, renamed Yathrib "Medina," and marched back to Mecca to answer Muhammad's earlier humiliation with conquest.
This story is so important to Islam that every Muslim is called upon to recreate it; that's what the Hajj is.

He should be shot too, fuck him

You must save us America.

My Wife's son was recently gangraped in a swimming pool and the police did nothing.

When they came round they even inspected my TV to see if I had a TV license.

Cheeky buggers.

london is the next detroit, only instead of niggers it is muslims

good luck bongs, you'll fucking need it

Clearly you've been too busy crucifying rival gang members to notice all the KEKS going on in the world cholo.

Parts are already third world hellholes, but Detroit's loss of the auto industry is surely not reproducible with London losing the City (the financial center of the world). The fact that the City of London is so removed and different from London is proof; it's an inversion of how Detroit went to hell but maintains nice, safe, sometimes industrialized suburbs.