NBC Public poll just came out

NBC Public poll just came out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcpolitics.org/nbc-poll-choice-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does HIllary win all the leftist polls but whenever it's a public poll (regardless of whether it has a verification captcha etc) Trump always DOMINATES Hillary?

Are they being dishonest folks?

>Bernie

So they kept him on as an independent or?

Wut?

Damn, so a bunch of trumpettes rigged an online poll?

HILLARY BTFO

Selection bias in the polling. Polls are so easily manipulated I never pay attention to them.

>bernie beating hillary
not representative of the electorate

>Rigged

So like every poll the left releases?

>Bernie

What

I mean really

That's awesome

I would pay money to see trump vs bernie

Keep in mind Sanders was included in this poll.

It's almost like the tens of thousands of people selling out every single trump rally outnumber the 150 paid people at every hillary rally

Huh ya know

It really makes you think

So when Hillary is winning a poll it's correct, but when Trump is winning one it's "oh these polls are meaningless"? Which one is is liberals? No one is voting for that cunt Hillary. Get over it. =) Crying in an imageboard won't change that.

Not anybody elses fault that Hillary has yet to make him drop out. Just shows how incompetent Hillary is.

Bernie Sanders votes will be split between "No vote", "Hillary" and "Trump". Every poll i've seen has had Sanders fans preferring to vote for Trump than Hillary.

Why would a Sanders fan vote Hillary? She is everything Sanders hated about the establishment.

And today she just said "Fuck off bernie" By not picking him as VP, And by saying, a few months earlier "Bernie fans need to get over it, I won."

>So when Hillary is winning a poll it's correct, but when Trump is winning one it's "oh these polls are meaningless"? Which one is is liberals?

When Hillary wins a poll it's a controlled poll by the left with pitiful sample sizes which it absolutely is, see This was a public poll available to everybody. Obama dominated Romney in damn near every poll, including Public..

Nice raid, nigger.

Is this meme magic? Every other poll said Trump was doing bad right now.
>mfw i fell for jewish lies

What? Give me a link.

Link? Can't find it

Yep. This is why I don't Trust Politico or university polls. It's hard to tell who they're polling.

see
Every other poll has been made with fucked up sample sizes (more Democrats than Republicans and barely any independants) to force a false narrative.

Here's the poll for anybody interested

nbcpolitics.org/nbc-poll-choice-president/

>60,000+ pool size

>garbage online poll
wew

>mfw

Would you prefer a controlled poll with 1% republicans and 99% Democrats?

Funny how Trump is supposedly so "hated", yet over 13 million people voted for him in the primaries, more than any other nominee in GOP history. On Top of that He wins independent voters and veterans. So both the GOP,Democrats, and liberal show hosts are ganging up on him. Not to mention Hillary needs 93% of the black vote. Not likely to happen. Also, Trump puts so many states in play,PA,VA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Maine. Now they expect us to believe that Trump is doing bad, even with all his support? What is going to happen on election day when Trump wins in a landslide?

Because Trumpcucks spam online polls.

No, but this poll doesn't mean anything other than people on the internet mostly support Trump. I suppose that's a good thing since Trump might win the youth vote..

Who knew there were so many Jill Stein fans out there.

Looked like Gary Johnson started getting meme'd again around the same time as it happened in 2012. Who is he supposed to steal votes for? He'll rack up around 1.25% of the popular vote at most but that small # could still be very important in the end.

Its a trash online poll easily subject to raids. Bet half of those votes for bernie are from children and teenagers who like communism.

Not childrens. Childrens like Satanism.