/brit/

8-bit edition

youtube.com/watch?v=NtUVC11ba4g

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ElleHueyXIV/status/887723135847587840
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/billions-london-uncertainty-manchester-tory-13379224
youtube.com/watch?v=VXYx33-yTz0
youtube.com/watch?v=tZzPbX2lSLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

i doubt all the people who upboat it on reddit or post it unironically are engineers though. also there's only 2 systems of measurement in use today, can you not take a weekend and memorize the one you don't know if you run into that problem that frequently?

short haired girls desu

their equipment isnt well up to date is it? they've been portrayed as ak47 bearing regular looking people who hides in caves

twitter.com/ElleHueyXIV/status/887723135847587840

doing a think and a poo

Who the fuck knows? That's the entire problem with wank tabloids, you have absolutely no idea how much is spin or whether the basic facts are even being reported accurately
Given that it has the phrase "health and safety" in the lede I'd put the truth quotient at about 0.01%

Will they ever accept that femsports just have much less interest/fans because their bodies are not as capable as men's? therefore being a waste of time.
Channel 4, ITV, BBC, they're all at it.

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby, you the best
I got that summertime, summertime sadness
Su-su-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness

wrong shade of blue, cuck
peng

sure i could but i would rather spend that time shitposting here x

absolute nightmare when some spaff gets stuck down the japseye but you don't realise because you think it's all out and then you pull your pants back up and it leaks out :/// aha x

maybe yanks should stop being thick as pigshit and adopt metric

Sitting at work atop a mushy brown splodge of sharty poo

Moooooooooo! :3

ak 47's are effective and cheap. you're saying that they can't possibly be spending their heroin money on weapons unless they're using the same gear as US troops?

actually quite agree with this
same goes for special needs olympics. its a damn shame to watch this shit, its embarassing. athenian olympics was about excellence, not two blind mongs playing ping pong
have nothing against women or special needs but this is ridiculous

would be more comfortable to use a chair xx

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings

The voice recording was made public. Pretty spooky because you can hear the young thot begging for her life just before he slots her haha

imagine if your boss saw this

why is central america so violent? the murder rate in places like el salvador and honduras is mental

very unbecoming of a lady

Got a mate who is of Jewish descent, he isn't Jewish himself

he hates white people, he listens to rap religiously and is an unironic communist

who said memes aren't real

I'm saying since their equipment is cheap all the money influx cannot go solely on the war equipment

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)”

Surah 5. Verse 51.

Honestly when I worked at ***** this one American came in, I immediately started talking to him, he was fascinating, a scientist, American flesh and bones, he had that certain class to him, but he wasn’t stiff in any way, lively yet very respectful - I felt real greatness coming off from him. After he left I was getting angry looks from britcucks all day lol.

Veggies see a cute cuddly animal here but all I see is future steak

do animals have a concept of time?

Could there be ANYTHING more embarrassing than having to rely on public transport to support your "adult" self?

sounds like a good lad

that doesn't logically follow, though. unless you know their income and expenditures you're just talking complete rubbish

Lying in my own poo making poo angels

>Veggies see a cute cuddly animal here but all I see is future steak

They know when it's time to go to sleep innit

gotta pay soldiers
they also provide services (such as medical care) to places under their control
they probably have allies that they fund as well

>>Veggies see a cute cuddly animal here but all I see is future steak

The Spanish hadn't properly colonized them

me on the right

yeah but like do they know its tuesday??

No matter how low I sink I’ll never be a Reddit fedora poster

why can't mental patients carry trays properly?
Because they're unbalanced!

The Incredible Cuck

>Why are places with brown folk so violent?
Almonds: ACTIVATED

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/billions-london-uncertainty-manchester-tory-13379224

London already gets an extraordinary £2,595 per person in publicly-funded transport investment, according to analysis by data researchers Statista. Here in the north west the figure is £99.

Is FranceTélévisions any good?
Any non-dubbed foreign drama like Beeb Four?

unhealthy obsession with beautiful women that probably stems from an inability to find purpose in anything but jesus fuck just look at how cute she is

very poor countries, gang culture, drug money

any nazbol man in

>No matter how low I sink I’ll never be a Reddit fedora poster

lol

off to kip x

I work with yanks a lot and we snigger about it when it comes to units of measurement (at your expense obviously) but it's not a major issue, it's quick to pick up the main conversion factors and unless you're a brainlet you can do decent conversions in your head quickly

there are plenty of other countries with "brown folk" that aren't anywhere near as violent

There's hardly any young white men in adverts anymore. It's as if we're taboo.

>when you stay up too late and in the morning you feel as though you're going to go blind

>any nazbol man in

contrived nonsense ideology

They have a concept of seasons. Don't know why they would need to know about human concepts like Mondays, Tuesdays, etc.

Anyone remember the fedora meme

What's Nazbol's position on the JQ?

>There's hardly any young white men in adverts anymore. It's as if we're taboo.

ikr
adverts are even worse than mainstream tv shows for their anti white agenda

some day the animals will rise up
then we'll be sorry

ye

>the JQ

Oh yeah. Places like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Zimbabwelelele innit

A lot of ISIS fighters are paid gunmen
You also have to consider the logistics of running any kind of operations (everybody needs food, water, fuel, medical supplies, etc)
Maintaining trucks, maintaining communication networks, etc

So yea, it's surely not all literally just guns and bombs. But it's everything that goes in to supporting the use of those guns and bombs.

>adverts are even worse than mainstream tv shows for their anti white agenda

>tfw no jewess mommy gf

Can you describe it to me? I'm new

would punch him in his stupid fat face

'4
'e

africans and europeans are different species

what do you mean when you say "so to speak"?

disgraceful behaviour

#punchanazi

you quot what somebody saaid with a picture of a man in a fedora attached

>>There's hardly any young white men in adverts anymore. It's as if we're taboo.

The gf

youtube.com/watch?v=VXYx33-yTz0

who's this ugly runt?

youtube.com/watch?v=tZzPbX2lSLU

hello again. nice OP

not sure
think it's a london thing (not part of this country)

would punch him in his stupid fat face

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
just looking at this list famalam
even loads of african and middle eastern countries have far lower rates of murder
latin america is fucking off the scale compared to them

The fog's just lifting. Throw off your bow line, throw off your stern. You head out to Vestfjorden, past Henningsvær, past Reine. Past Mosken Island where I hiked as a kid. Blow your air-horn and throw a wave to the lighthouse keeper's kid on Væroy. Then the birds show up, black-backed gulls, herring gulls, puffins. The sun hits you - head North. Open up to 12 - steamin' now. The guys are busy, loading the harpoon guns, you're in charge. You know what? You're a goddam whaleship captain! Is there any thing better in the world?

Anybody remember the meme meme?

newtwat alert

Think I've seen this one on Reddit

i really enjoy this music, reply i you like it too

Literally corrupt shitholes with false police figures

>newtwat alert

>There's hardly any young white men in adverts anymore. It's as if we're taboo.

>ikr
>adverts are even worse than mainstream tv shows for their anti white agenda

There's some people that don't know what day of the week it is, but I bet if you punch a dog in the face at 11:53 every Monday morning but were incredibly kind and loving the rest of the time I bet it would soon learn to avoid you on that day and at that time.

the new zealand poster, josie