What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95m0saHyrGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers, Jews - Bad news.

If the world is free of hate, only then can we truly unite as one people. Also fuck niggers.

Movie was made for basically that one scene where that one kike can go

> Jews have been persecuted for over 5000 years.

That's it.

The moral that the movie was TRYING to tell was that you shouldn't enable the oppressed to hate and get revenge and allow them to do crime but just shitting on them more will only make them hate more and the same if flip flopped

Individually some blacks are alright.

Also, don't trust fellow whites just because they're flying the same flag; if you're a principled person and they're hypocrites, they might fuck you in the butt.

>don't judge an entire group of people by something such as their skin color or the actions of the few

hard concept for a lot of Sup Forumstards i'm sure

don't be racist or your bother will be shot by a niglet. it was clear that it was jewish propaganda when Ed has no words when arguing with the jew and goes violent because obviously le racists are dumb xd

It's really not a hard concept to grasp, just an ineffective one.

yesterday don't mean shit, tomorrow's the day you have to face

The movie literally says the moral at the end.

Also what said. Getting fucked in the butt is generally something to avoid.

FPBP

Reedit on suicide watch!

>the few

The thing I didn't get was why did the black kid shoot him? Yeah he blew smoke in his face like an asshole, and maybe that deserves an asskicking, like slam his face into the urinal. But blowing his brains out?

That blacks are the superior race and little dick white bois can't compete

With jews you loose.

>tries to make a movie where the moral is that racism is bad m'kay
>accidentally does too accurate of a job portraying niggers
>everyone roots for Edward Norton anyway

That apparently you can defeat over a decade of indoctrinated hate by meeting a black guy in prison that likes to tell jokes and make light of racism.

Thank you magical nigger. You're the cure to racism, apparently.

And they literally used a "I dindu nuffin" sob story to make the black guy in jail look sympathetic.

Honestly I think the movie Trumbo gave the best depiction of a black guy who was in prison for committing a crime that you can be sympathetic for.

>I wasn't some illerate cottonpicker, I owned my own bar, licensed and everything. Some asshole tried to rob it, so I shot him dead. So yeah I killed a man, you wouldn't have in that situation.

meant to be a question mark at the end there

He relaxed; don't relax.

>the few
youtube.com/watch?v=95m0saHyrGM