Why is this considered one of Kanye's worst?

Why is this considered one of Kanye's worst?

Because it is

its more poppy

Barry Bonds just sounds clunky + Wayne’s verse wasn’t all that memorable, Drunk and Hot Girls is regarded as one of Ye’s worst songs. The album certainly feels like it came from the mid 2000s rap scene. Sure, some tracks like Stronger and Good Life are nostalgic af, but that doesn’t mean they aged all that well. Btw this is coming from someone who loves Good Life lol. For me personally, some songs just didn’t stand out all that much, especially Big Brother, Homecoming, and The Glory, which hurts it even more in my opinion since they’re the album closers. Standout songs like Flashing Lights and Can’t Tell Me Nothing can’t carry the rest of the album forever in my opinion. Anyway, the bad songs aren’t completely worthless, it’s just some songs are forgettable, and some of the more memorable songs sound dated af. I’m curious how others feel about this one though

not so much 'worst' as a contender for 'least best' alongside maybe yeezus (although i still haven't gotten around to listening to pablo yet)

>Barry Bonds not good
What is with it and this meme opinion on this board? You're one of 1000s of anons who don't like this song and are quick to say it's bad. Everyone I knew who knew the song thought it was a banger and it fucking was.

Idk man, I’ve listened to it a fair amount of times and I suppose it just never clicks for me as well as some other songs. Like I can appreciate the wordplay ye and weezy we’re going for, but I personally just felt like delivery could’ve been better and also the beat wasn’t that interesting to me. I did like the “suck my bat bitch” line though, made me lol.

No album is the worst

it's very poppy and everyone loved it so naturally it's not Sup Forumscore

Yeah its a fine track. I see the hatred for it a lot too. But I think everyone agrees that Drunk and Hot Girls is the worst track.

Can someone explain this image? Not the Hannibal kicking Flav part but the squares.

kanye peaked with college dropout

I Wonder is really good, too.

Yesss the sample is godly

Because his discography is so good

it references fighting game hitboxes

I thought it was, but someone told me it wasn't.
Thanks

>haven’t listened to Pablo
drop whatever you are doing and please listen to it

First release or final version?

I like it. But I also think that is his worst. Flashing Lights is a great song for parties.

Pablo is p gud desu. Didn't liked at the first listen, but now i love it.

The final one. Saint Pablo is much more aproper closer then Fade.

Final. The outro is godlike and alot of songs like wolves were fixed.

How do you not like the glory?

Pablo is a really good album

Why is MBDTF considered his best?
I think Late Registration is much better.

LR > CD > MBDTF > Graduation > Yeezus > 808s > TLOP

Excuse me friend, but Yeezus is his best album

>But I think everyone agrees that Drunk and Hot Girls is the worst track.
no, Barry Bonds is the worst. Drunk and Hot Girls is one of the more memorable songs on the album and is pretty good

This