>Buying a jersey with an ad on it

good thread

>wearing a jersey over the age of 12

>buying a shirt with another man's name on it

>watching a sport that is 90% commercial breaks

>buying a jersey w/ another man's name on it

>Being American

>Buying a jersey when you don't play competitively

Buying a Superstars Jersey while playing with the homeies thinking it will make you better
protip, it wont

>Putting your dick in a women used by other men

>Buying a Superstars Jersey while playing with the homeies thinking it will make you better
>protip, it wont
does anyone over 9 years old actually believe that?

>wearing a jersey

I'll wear a shirt, a hoodie, and a cap with my team's logo or name but I'll never wear clothing with another man's name on it

>I-I'm n-not o-owned....

>not eating cum from a woman used by another man

this is the weirdest meme. you autists already spend every minute of your day posting about messi, ronaldo, brady, etc. how is it any more cucked to go the extra inch and get one of their jerseys? they live in your head rent free regardless

I mean if you have a jersey that old, that's pretty cool.

are you one of those fat guys who live vicariously through players and 'suits up' for tailgates?

I don't own any sports clothing besides a Chicago Bears hat my dad gave to me when I was a kid, I'm just saying this logic is pants on head retarded. Especially coming from the intense autism of Sup Forumsartans.

no it's not. I like sports. I'm a fan. I don't IDOLIZE individual players because I'm a grown man. What's hard to understand about that?

No, unlike you and me, those people have friends.

projecting pretty hard there user

>Buying a jersey

>mfw I ask hipster numales what sport the samsung's play for and they get really mad

Keep telling yourself that.

Yet you talk about them constantly. Or if you don't, you're the exception. Sup Forums is absolutely a board of worship and idolization, there are more threads per day about individual superstars than there are about anything else. In the catalog right now there are more threads specifically about Messi, Ronaldo, Brady, LeBron, and Neymar than there are about any other topic.

until yesterday's thread i thought tailgating had another meaning

I'm a sports fan you fucking weirdo. I enjoy sports. It's a hobby.

I don't need to dress up like one of the players like little kids do.

There is literally nothing hard to understand about this.

>they live in your head rent free regardless

Nice sentence. I like it. Going to write it down.

>rational measured approach to fandom
Get out.

> Sup Forums is about superstars
> 3 outta 5 are football players

Feels good to see America joining the rest of the world

Arbitrary masculine rules applied to things haphazardly in the shame of a lack of real masculinity.

Wearing a jersey is just another way of expressing enjoyment. Like wearing a t-shirt of a band you like. It's not "dressing up like one of the players" unless you're a full kit wanker.

Except for those it's all foreigners
There's not real argument that LeBron and Brady aren't the best players of their sport right now

for the most part I agree w/ you.

But there is a culture in the US, especially in the NFL, of pathetic losers who dress up in jerseys and go to tailgates, get drunk, and act like they're in a gang of sorts and start fights etc.

it's the closet thing we have to hooligans.

Why do you buy merchandise you imbecile?

I never bought a jersey in my life

> implying Brady is a better player than I really, really like women man or JJ Watt

>wearing any type of clothing

>Having your gameplay interrupted for adbreaks

>wearing clothes

Save it, it's all yours my friend

like any of you can afford a jersey.

I like them. I may even buy a jersey with another man's name on the back this year.

What are you gonna do about it? Post on a Cantonese cartoon weebsite?

This. If you're attending a match then wearing a scarf is acceptable, otherwise you have no reason to wear merchandise.

based pepe

Ya but why pay em

These are funny.

midkek

>caring about other people at all, let alone what they wear

>scarf
gay

Yuropoors

What sites are similar to ebay or amazon that i can buy old jerseys (kits). Looking for a Yanited 2014-15 away.

>wearing clothing

You fucking cuckolds holding all that shame in don't know what it's like to be a real man and strut your stuff bare ass naked just like god intented

i mean i get it is cold in UK but here it is pretty comfy to wear sports shirts and they have cool colours

you wear sports jerseys and band shirts? hahahahah you fucking mong

meatspin.com

nutsack.com

What the fuck do the players even do during an ad break?

It's classic beta insecurities. How many alpha jocks docuhes do you see wearing jerseys? Fuckton. The key to life is doing what you want and not giving a shit about what anyone - let alone autistic virgins on Sup Forums - thinks.

>playing a game that requires so little physical output and "action" that your body is capable of doing it for 45 mins straight
some sport ya got there buddy

>watching sports

this 2bh

>and then he say the postman at the door and he said: "Oh! That must be my new jersey!"
>omg stop he did not
>he did

>Things that don't actually happen

what if im playing footy with the lads?

>"Haha you fucking BONGS couldn't even understand the Superb Owl! Why don't you fucking F*GGOTS watch it and maybe learn something about a real sport!"
>It's starting
>Some fat people and their mascot run out with a big flag to "Get Ready For This"
>Other fat people and their mascot do the exact same thing
>Should take 2 or 3 minutes
>Actually takes closer to 20
>Some literally who comes out and butchers the national anthem
>Everyone claps
>After 45 more minutes of flashing lights and dry ice we're finally ready to begin
>Some fat people are on the sidelines puffing on oxygen tanks and I look for their Rascals
>Turns out they're the "athletes"
>They take to the field 15 minutes later
>Coin toss takes 10 minutes, but now it's finally time to begin
>15 minutes later everyone is set up in their formations
>Some fat shit indistinguishable from another fat shit throws him the egg
>He goes to ground
>Everyone leaves the field to puff on oxygen tanks and listen to the coach who doesn't seem to have any volume other than "shout"
>"You're joining us LIVEEEEEE from Freedom Park! Let's see an instant replay brought to us by our good friends at McDonalds, mm mm mm I'm loving it! and Chevrolet, find new roads!"
>"Analyze" the last only "play" for 20 minutes from every conceivable angle
>Take a 15 minute ad break to watch ads that cost millions of dollars per minute for things you buy every day
>Repeat several more times
>Crowd are losing the will to live
>Bring out the big guns
>Some "pop star" singing their completely forgettable "hits" for an hour
>Resume play
>Repeat everything that's already happened allover again
>Make points worth more than 1 to pretend more action is taking place
>6 hours later it's finally over
>The intimidating team name defeats the intimidating team name 15-12
>It's actually just 5-4
>15 minutes of action packed inside an unironic quarter of a full day
>American "sports"

>you americans are so fat and commercialized you don't know what real sports look like
>Turn into the (((FIBA))) world cup cause why not, might be something to this soccer shit
>""opposing"" players are walking out of the same lockerroom and taking the field together
>think to myself hey that would never happen in football, these guys are fierce rivals and they'd be brawling before the game starts
>see that they are also all holding children
>uhhhh, ok
>the game starts right on time and autists are statisfied that they remain on schedule
>dudes maintain a light jog around for 45 mins kicking a ball to and fro
>I only see the goal posts maybe a dozen times
>no one gets a shot in
>second half is the same thing but in the 90tth minute some defender had his head up his ass and a skinny manlet ran behind him and scored
>the stadium goes wild
>announcers pontificate for 20 minutes on the brilliance of the game

forgott to add
>metrosexuals who look like the kids we made fun of in school laying on the ground boisterously faking injuries for literally minutes on end
>this happens many times in between the marathon esque slowjogging
>turn on football and watch 6'4 250 supermen give each other brain damage then get up immediately and go to the huddle for the next play

>wearing a ham burger for breakfast

>spee
>active participation in any sports related activity

Circlejerk.

>a nike swoosh isn't an ad

Also, good thing I'm a Roma fan.

Swooshes and Nike are so ubiquitous that no one cares, as opposed to having an ad be larger than your team name/emblem.

NHL jerseys look cool and are comfy over a hoodie. Plus hockey fans like to flood the stadium in the colour and show their dedication.

I could understand it being different with soccer. weird wearing a shirt that advertises 3 things, a team, a consumer product, and your love for cocks.

>tfw i get a United shirt every year to collect

who do I get this year? no blacks please

Sorry Muhammad, I forgot anything other than religious robes is haram. I'll be more tolerant next time.

Bale

clothing is protection, dumbass

>that flag
>calling it a shirt
Fucking end yourself m8.

Football players are fatasses thats why they can't run for more than 20 secs at a time

Time to go back Jose

some shirts are design to have something in the middle and with out is they are just weird... like a face without nose

>Not collecting jerseys

step up senpai

I watch football you retard and you're literally autistic if you think soccer players are less athletic and fast than football players

meant for

>scarf

FUCKING BRITKEKS

Pretty much this.

>not trying to look like a nice respectable guy for all the women who are watching to see which men are not wearing jerseys

This. American football is so gay

Why did you write "f*ggot" instead of "FAGGOT" though?

Are you a >>/reddit/ cross over??

>aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise both use the same systems, and you can only use one to determine fitness
Wew. You actually believe this.

faggot detected

Wearing a jersey is fedora tier, even at a sporting event. Dress like a self respecting white man. Chubbies and a tucked in polo with a small team logo on it is the patricians look

There's nothing wrong with wearing a jersey on game day. If its not game day, its unacceptable. I bet you like chubbies ya cunt m8

I'm an oakland athletics fan and just purchased a fake chinese jersey with "PTBNL" on the back

thats okay right

can someone ban this retard please

Stop sucking European cock

the funniest part about football players is how they use the oxygen masks

the guys are running around for like 10 seconds at a time and think they need to increase their oxygen intake due to that.

why athletic trainers allow them to do this i have no idea. literally the only time they need to be using oxygen masks is when they are playing at those high up stadiums

>watching a sport where the players can't use their arms

>scarf

You're the one that literally speaks French, the worst language on Earth. Also if you took out blacks and edgy teenagers that twitter list would look a lot different.

>tfw no ads