JUST

>Be at the premier of The Batman
>Ben Affleck in the audience as well
>45 minutes in, it's great so far. Pure Kinography.
>Flick cuts to a dark corridor of Arkham covered in shadows
>Jared Leto Joker steps out, the "damaged" tattoo glistening in the dim lighting
>"AH...AHhhhh....AHHHHHHHHHhhhhh....well if it isnt my favorite HONKA HONKA!"
>Audience bursts into laughter
>Affleck, visibly uncomfortable and with spaghetti spilling out of his ill-fitting jeans, blurts out that "I..it's not sup..posed to b.be funny JU..JUST watch!"
>Theatre quiets down to a dull roar
>Batfleck reaches the deepest part of Arkham, kinometer slowly rising again
>Waiting for him is Deathstroke, fully armored. The werewolf guy from True Blood removes his mask and gets ready to deliver the line that will make or break his career. He puts everything into it, his D-list talent channeling into every word
>"HRURR EH MEGURGERREVHRNMM MNNRMBLE"
>Audience erupts into rioutous, convulsive laughter
>Ben, burdened with the guilt of Jen leaving him and now ruining Batmans first solo movie in years, is now hanging from a rafter in the middle of the theatre
>25% on Rotten Tomatoes

Had a pretty good night desu

>>"AH...AHhhhh....AHHHHHHHHHhhhhh....well if it isnt my favorite HONKA HONKA!"
>>Audience bursts into laughter

Broke my immersion
Nobody would laugh at that, just look at each other uncomfortably

6/10

>Ben, burdened with the guilt of Jen leaving him and now ruining Batmans first solo movie in years, is now hanging from a rafter in the middle of the theatre

Will Alflicki ever recover?

>"HRURR EH MEGURGERREVHRNMM MNNRMBLE"
wat

I don't believe it, where are all the forced cameos for Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Hood, Robin, Azrael, Batwoman, Huntress etc. so that WB can make movies about them

What did he mean by this?

Didn't Afflack say The Batman was going to be more streamlined and focused than BvS?

DCucks
They never learn...
They neeeeeeever learn...

lol dcu is trash

MOMS

GONNA TRIPS

That's at 32% right now.

>Implying an extra 15% makes it better

JUST

>implying it doesn't
JUSS

Is it bad?

Its still less than 50

JUST

>internet """"""""""critics"""""""""""

It's completely average. Really isn't much more than a love letter to noir crime thrillers from the 50's.

7.8/10 desu

all of those are correct

>anons on a hungarian dick-cheese making website

>its completely average
and yet these completely average to completely shit films get in the 90s

>HONKA HONKA
I really wish Ben don't use Jaret Leto in his movie.
That joker was a mistake.

>all of those are correct
>tfa 92%
Fuck off

Leave Ben and Jared alone, they already have it rough ;_;

marvelcucks triggered
afain

The Batman will be at least better than GCS.

But user Marvel movies are shit too

DC movies are just far more shit. Sure they look nice, but you can't defend stuff like Lex or Suicide Squad. Marvel movies will continue on and be at least endeared by the masses. DC will legitimately go through a situation like in the OP, where the sins of its putrid foundation bubble up in otherwise ok movies. You can't fix shit like the Joker

Jared is perfect, shut that hole.

>I just wanted to make a Batman movie

>Sure they look nice
This is literally the single most important thing there is in the medium of cinema.

Ledger was better

>get in the 90s
>I don't know how RT works: the post

DC could have avoided this altogether by just slowing the fuck down, planning ahead, and not worrying about the Super Hero movie frenzy. At it's core, DC will always have a bigger draw based on Batman and Superman alone, but they rushed out a few turds and now for the rest of this movie series life it will stink of shit.

>Tfw we could have got a lighthearted, All star Superman inspired origin story that fleshed out the character instead of just DUDE DBZ FIGHT
>Tfw we could have gotten a Batman film where instead of being a hulking unstoppable mass of murder he's a vulnerable human being like Bale was trying to solve a killing by the Mad Hatter noir style
>Tfw instead of building a solid foundation we got a rushed, bloated turd and then the Joker was ruined in the next movie

Fuck man. It just sucks, what are they gonna do? Timeline fuckery like X-Men? It will never be "good" will it?

What am I looking at?

>drunken hobo hunchback geisha edgemaster Anarky
No.

92% on Rotten Tomatoes does not mean it's a 92/100 movie, retard. It means 92% of the reviews were largely positive.

Poor Leto :_:
Poor Ben T_T
I hope they both get redemption.
When will they be happy?

lol what a cuck.
I want Leto to be given a chance since he didnt have much screentime in SS

If you want straight comic book shit for milk guzzlers 8 years old kids just read the comics.
These movies are for mature kino connoisseurs like ourselves.

That's more reflective of how bad the movie is compared to those if anything.

No shit and that's just as embarassing

He got the Oscar for being Joker

Leto won't

Just saying

Ben and Jared are happy when they're together.

>9/10 critics liked shit
I get it

He got an Oscar because he died like a retard.

Pathetic and pretentious.

>I dont read comics and thus assume all comics are infantile

Do you even know what The Dark Knight was based on? Two comics in particular

>Tfw no Willem Dafoe Joker and his Yael Stone Harley commiting straight up atrocities while Ben Affleck Bats races to stop them
>Tfw we will never see Gemma Arteron Thalia
>Tfw no Batfleck vs Patrick Wilson Talon in a bid to rid the city of The Court of Owls
>Tfw could have based the suit of of Earth One but went with a pudgy, no neck muscle suit

With the little bit of screen time you got you can tell he was an awful Joker. It's not about the screen time it's about his portrayal in the scenes that were shown.
His look, his mannerisms, the things he said, they were all bad.
It's like the little screen time Bane had in the Batman & Robin movie. Or Electro in Spider-Man 2 with the little bit of screen time he actually got and Green Goblin and Rhino as well.

With the little screen time all those characters got you can tell they were shit. Giving them more screen time won't make them any better.

Point is Leto wont go that far.

Its why Ledger pulled off the better kino performance

My hand slipped.

Well, for one he didn't have to die to get an Oscar.

And Leto wont get an Oscar.

I can say The Dark Knight is kino. But nothing in the DCEU is

wew lad...
didn't think batman and joker would ever give me a boner

>We will never see Bryan Cranston Gordon go up against Michael Madsen Bullock
>We will never see Kit Harrington as Nightwin fight alongside the Teen Titans in their own spinoff movie

Oscar Isaac should have been Batman desu

>And Leto wont get an Oscar.

That was because of DBC, an actually good performance.
His joker was awful.

his hair game is tsuyoi

post rare Jareds I need more for my Leto folder

If you promise not to pull it off.

>>Ben, burdened with the guilt of Jen leaving him and now ruining Batmans first solo movie in years

It's only been 5 years.

>Those digits

FUCKIN CHECKED FAMALAM

Five years of Baneposting.

Look at his phone background.

Let won't get an Oscar for being the joker.

Getting an Oscar for a capeshit and being put in a capeshit because you won an Oscar are two, very different things.

Why is There Will Be Blood in that image?