Why do liberals think everyone else is rich like them to afford mexican servants?

vid, op?

was on megyn kelly, dont got a link though

i remember this though, my girlfriend said "i do" almost in sync with the tv

fucking kek

Image macros are a fucking cancer. Word bubbles exist for a reason.

>all hispanics are low skilled workers who clean toilets and ash dishes

there are hispanics that are doctors and engineers too jesus christ how racist is that cunt

the majority of them flooding in are worthless laborers

Hispanics are ruining the legal system. So many firms are inundated with spic lawyers who became interested in the law after seeing their parents get deported and shit. Fuck mexicans.

She's a liberal, they're all racist

so go read some comics and get off the internet you fucking retard

WHO IS TALKING TO WHO IN THIS IMAGE

oh lawd

I love pushing this shit in Democrat kike's faces. I'm liberal, but pro-borders.

Wow it's kinda nice to see that word again after all these years, since meme has been spammed to death by everyone honestly

liberals think they know better than minorities and poor people.

post the vid ffs

I pay a white guy $90 to cut the grass for two of my homes twice a month.

How about you go back to gargling your grandpa's disease chode, you cum-snorting sodomite?

those are some big words champ

>this much antisemitism

I actually pay a premium to have Caucasian landscape people.

If you're a nigger.

>liberals
>rich

No you dumb reddit poster, liberals are all unemployed hippies living in their parents basement who can't afford servants because they took on $200k debt for a basket weaving degree.

Fucking spics assume everyone NEEDS their stupid asses around just because a few lazy rich white fags hire them to clean their house and cut their grass.

This is objectively wrong. There are plenty of rich liberals too.

I think it's the old lady who gets btfo (by the guy who cleans his own toilet) because there's a reaction shot as the last image.

I "literally" can't find this fucking video. The only article I've found about it is a clickbait site (which just has a fucking picture of a video player for some reason) saying that it happened June 9th at a Fox News forum with Megyn, but I can't find it on Fox's website. It's not in the Kelly File playlist.

Are there really people that pay for this shit to get done for them? I can understand if you are really wealthy with a huge ass yard and you work 80 hours a week but anyone middle class should be doing this shit themselves.