Now that it has been leaked and confirmed that Felicity Jones (aka Jyn Erso) is actually a contractually-bound...

Now that it has been leaked and confirmed that Felicity Jones (aka Jyn Erso) is actually a contractually-bound footslave, what should Disney do? Is her career over in light of recent findings? Will she ever recover from this public humiliation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MIkfLJDPo3I
youtube.com/watch?v=FUKC8ptcZTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS

>33 years old
>No husband
>No children
>No career

What went so wrong for her?

shes addicted to feet

Who's shoes is she worshipping?

The Bestest Star Wars Grill

I don't think that's right. I'll need proof.

Jyn a cute. a CUTE

She's clearly been fucking someone at Disney, probably that dyke cunt Kathleen Kennedy!!!FACT!!!

>S--sorry Daisy, I know youre the prettier, more talented actress and more important and powerful character, youre so much better than me... Whats that? You want me to worship your feet and apologize? Sure thing, mistress, please dont hurt me im so sorry im so pathetic and inferior to you. Please,Daisy, Im sorry,*kisses Daisy foot* I adore you, I love you, no, I worship you *proceeds to worship superior Daisyfeet*

why is she so smug

felicity is only a footslave to girlfeet. when it comes to boys, she's a foot goddess. her soles were BUILT to trample faces

>not posting natalie portman

Best alien

bitch really,really,really needs to whiten her teeth. im not even memeing, im grossed out by bitches with yellow teeth

such vulnerable soles

she needs 2 take the shoes off first >_

vulnerable to what? fungus?

can someone do that celebrity morph thing to all the star wars ladies? i know someone did it for felicity and daisy and the result was amazing

i never trust an actress that has zero social media presence.

it usually means they have skeletons in the closet, very big sluts. (just look at jlaw).

The Big Guy for you ruined her for other men

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MIkfLJDPo3I

Goddamn that's hot

jesus, hopefully you die really horribly. celebrity gossipers should be violently persecuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUKC8ptcZTA

i feel like craig and geoff are making fun of her :(