Stronger with the force than most people

>stronger with the force than most people
>doesn't use dark side powers
So if he's not a Jedi then what is he?

Force adept. Look it up. Go away.

hes just a dood. the force doesn't care if you are a jedi or not.

A lot of people in previous installments of the lore/Legends stated there were humans who were in touch with the force but not directly. More of a sixth sense or more in touch with instinct.

It's like parallels that were touching tips but never going past or intertwining.

If he was trained at a young age, he probably could have become a Jedi but it never got further then a sixth sense, which all humans have in some compacity.

good question

good answers

All you guys need a brain.

He is obviously a rogue one.

You're welcome.

The force is opened to anyone, apparently. You simply has to want to be with it. I guess it's like a puppy, you want to pet it and it lets you. Of course it's not yours because you don't own it like a force user could, but you could pet it, from time to time. Much like a whore, you pay, she's yours, kinda. She really belongs to her husband or boyfriend so you're just borrowing her body for a few minutes.

is it as much a whore as this whore

He can't use the force, but he can let himself be guided by it in the same way Anakin did when pod racing.

I'm closing this thread because of you.

holy fuck that doesn't even look like her.

He has 25,000 midichlorians but he just didn't know how to properly use them.

People talk about using the force but I always get the sense you don't really use the force but allow it to flow through you. You don't control it as much as give in to it's power.

Dude he's Asian.

That means he's wise and good at fighting and stuff.

>what is he?
theatre-bait for chinks

Knee how

>what is he?
He is one with the force.

That's basically what Obi-Wan said way back when, yeah.

Just a foolish dreamer.

You mean Prescience? Anakin used Prescience. The Younglings used it, as did Obi Wan when fighting Grievous as did Luke when Obi wan taught him how to use the Prescience to block the stinger droid lasers. Rey's just mary sue.

you have to trained to be a jedi by jedis you fucking idiot

I agree, he uses the force but can't use Force Speed, Force Push, or Force Jump, wtf

Did he not grind enough?

Your face when he doesn't have the force he just thinks he does.

>That gif
my sides are making the jump to lightspeed

Gay

But is the force with him?

i approve of star wars returning to the faith aspect of the force

Better than...midiclorians. durp.

I love the midiclorians angle. Fuck RLM and all their supporters and lovers.

Jedi and Sith are religions, you do not need to be a member of one of these religions to use the force, there are even animals in the star wars universe that use the force.

The force is just... a force that exists in the star wars universe like friction or gravity. Some people are born sensitive to this force, most aren't. Chirrut is just a guy sensitive to the force.

That said Jedi/Sith tend to be more powerful since they get training since their religions are based on the study/worship of the force but by no means do they have exclusive access to it.

Look at the nightsisters for an example of a culture that has a totally different understanding of the force in the star wars universe and uses it in a totally different way.