Poklonskaya came when talking about Nicolas II XD

Poklonskaya came when talking about Nicolas II XD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations#1950.E2.80.931959
youtube.com/watch?v=IUSDC6nljA8&t=49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's weird how little we hear from Russia about the centenary of the Revolution.

Is Lenin too progressive for Putin's regime?

>this is in Vladivostok

Lenin is seen as a hero

he was a hero

I'm absolutely hate Commies and Russians but even I recognize that Lenin was a relatively good guy

I thought so too. But nowadays, you mostly hear about Stalin or czars.

Ulianov was a german shill to destroy Russia

then he utterly failed in his mission

It's because Lenin didn't live long enough

While that is true, Lenin actually wanted what was best for Russia, whilst Stalin and the other Bolsheviks just wanted power. And after Operation Polar Bear to destroy the west.

Lenin's USSR was far from ideal, but it was an improvement over czarist despotism.

how many drugs does she take

He didn't. Our country will nevervrecover after the 70 years of economic, culturao and social degeneration.

It would be cool if the Far East was American. But Jews-Bolsheviks were cunning.

how long you are on vacation

Not completely annexing Russia in 1918 was the single biggest mistake by any country in all of human history.

We had a Bourgois dmocratic revolution in February 1917 and then gommies fucked up everything in October

give Alaska back

Who still cares about this babusha lady?
Paid to shill spammers, tell your bosses you need a new bitch to market Russia with

>I'm absolutely hate Commies and Russians
Literally Hitler 2bh

I never found Natalia that hot
Yulia is a much better waifu

give Crimea back to Ukraine

Americans actually have a reason to hate them, they pointed nukes at us for 50 years. Whilst Hitler was just autistic.

Hitler killed possibly more innocent people than your country for 50 years

What are you talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations#1950.E2.80.931959

>Americans install nuclear missiles in Turkey and Italy
>Soviets do the same in Cuba as a response
>Americans totally sperg out and almost started WW3 if it wasn't for the Soviets who kept a cool head and backed down
Yeah go fuck yourself, you were the aggressors all along, not the victims.
The only time you did a good job was during the Berlin Blockade

Lol. The Soviets had nukes pointed at every major European city from Poland, East Germany, and Czechia, long before the Cuban Missile Crisis. That's why we had nukes in Turkey to protect your sorry asses.

I know what you were referring too, but what the fuck does it have to do with this thread?

She's gorgeous

youtube.com/watch?v=IUSDC6nljA8&t=49s

>Poland, East Germany, and Czechia
lol these countries were members of the Warsaw pact
You were the first ones to put nuclear missiles right in front of your enemy's border, and then you lose your shit when you get a taste of your own medicine. Stop playing the victim card

Your East German is showing

Also are you implying they didn't have nukes? Because it's a fact that they did. I might be wrong about the specific countries but some Warsaw countries had nukes stored in them

And i'm not trying to imply we didn't, or we didn't do it first. We were the first to have the missiles after all. It was to protect West Germany and the rest of Europe from Soviet autism