Can't corner the dorner

>Can't corner the dorner

Sup Forums hates black people but loves this man. why?

Other urls found in this thread:

factreal.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/chrisdornermanifesto.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ijOcKQoi_EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he killed a bunch of cops in a scene that should be made into a movie. not your average drug deal gone bad.

hes one of the good ones

Because Sup Forums is not one person.
Because Sup Forums is the best place for cherrypicking
Because Sup Forums is shit

Honorary white man.

He's dead.

In his final moments, he earned the title of "human".

Sup Forums loves anybody if they go on a killing rampage.

>Sup Forums is one person
You're here with a differing opinion, aren't you?

Sup Forums judges people by their merit. we're called racist just because we don't put niggers and other groups on a pedestal.

Sup Forums is incredibly fucking stupid and very few of these retards actually read his manifesto. he specifically stated that he was anti gun. he stated something along the lines of no one should have access to these kinds of guns

>disagreeing with somebody on one point means you have to condemn the entirety of their work and refuse to be associated with them
oh how i love liberals

/thread

Sup Forums has many hypocrisies

so i'm a liberal now or are you talking a bout dorner because the reality is that's what he was. fuck off newfag. dorner was anti gun and would have supported blm

but you literally greentexted all of Sup Forums
>INB4 "Sup Forums is one person"-spiel.

Sup Forums hates niggers.
This is a black man.

Because he's a member of the Sup Forums neighbourhood watch.

Zimzam watches the streets, Dorner watches the skies.

We don't hate black people, we hate niggers. Learn the difference. The people here that hate all black people are the cancerous newfags that don't even realize that Sup Forums is, always has been, and always will be a libertarian board.

>fuck off newfag.
unlike you, I was actually here for the dorner threads, newfriend.

anyway, nice deflection.

Because Dorner stuck it to the man-- really fucking hard. For honorable reasons.

That's something any anti-establishment outcast or secret outcast can admire and respect.

Have you read his manifesto?

He had an aryan spirit.

He gave pol some shit to talk about for a while, and kinda had a small HAPPENING around him, so he gained honorary aryan status.

because hes redpilled and an honorary aryan

read his manifesto

please do fuck off to reddit, you think Sup Forums actually agrees with even trump on everything?

a thousand times this

>Have you read his manifesto?

No. I didn't know he had one. Is it worth reading?

how was i not here for them when i actually read his manifesto when it was posted? all these stupid fucking white people on Sup Forums these days is wearing me thin. gb2reddit, kiddo

Jesus, you read it and you'll get the answer to your question. Man was truly based. I agree with the movie adaptation suggestion.

I'll do that now. Thank you sempai.

he's BLM done right

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dōitashimashite, semfam

He didn't deserve to get killed the way he did.

If you're memey enough you can get away with anything.

nigga went full sins of the father

I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Blacks in general are niggers and bad

As individuals there's no way to judge.

Newfag here what's the story of this guy?

Sup Forums was pretty anti cop in 2012. which was 15 years ago

He was fired for whistleblowing and decided to waged guerilla warfare on the LAPD.

>all these stupid fucking white people

go home tumblrfaggot, you're very clearly not Sup Forums

Dorner is shit.

you're shit dorner stood for his ideals

He didn't have any ideals. He was a worthless nigger.

underrated

>Sup Forums hates black people
Uh, no dude. We hate niggers. We by in large don't hate blacks, jews, women, or anybody else per se. That's a very big per se however.

he stood tall as fuck for a purpose. sure him being anti gun i disagree with but goddamnit he stood tall. who doesnt respect that.

you're a nigger he wasn't
this

dorner is white

we drafted him 2nd overall back in '04
OJ was drafted 1st overall...

Because Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of Southern meth using cunts.

Fuck Chris Dorner.

Sup Forums is the fulfillment of MLKjr's Dream, we care only about the content of your Happening

haha

nigger

Sup Forums isn't one person.
There tends be a general consensus on Sup Forums that will more often than not provide a general consensus of groups they dislike or hate, but have people from every spectrum of the field of life they like.

Milo, Sommers, Dorner, Natalia, That one Jewish director guy with the name I can never remember are all examples of this.

Not true we hate niggers.

I'm a nigger for valuing law and order and not wanting the family members of cops being shot.

If that's how you define nigger, then I'm all for it.

this desu

because he was right and everything that he said that would happen happened

A fucking meme.

>Sup Forums is one person

He murdered the children of someone he hated.

He is garbage, as are you.

I like black people, but would prefer if I wasn't forced to be around them

Because we don't hate black men, we hate niggers.

>I have no problem with blacks
>they've suffered enough

Sup Forums hates niggers, not based black people.

This. It's pretty long but once I started reading I couldn't stop. Redpilled as fuck.

factreal.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/chrisdornermanifesto.pdf

I think Stanley Kubrick is the name of the director.

Wasn't that the nigger who threw out all the specialized terms he'd use to avert capture, and then the found his nigger ass asleep in a cabin 40 yards from where he parked?

HE also loved CNN and by name gave "shout outs" to his favorite personalities, saying Jew "Tambor" (a true kike's kike) should be "on the supreme court."

CNN never reported for some reason...

words of a true undercover cuck

We hate niggers, not black people. Black people hate niggers most of all.

eepeen maymuh

Niggers are niggers until proven niggas. Dorner proved himself to be a top tier nigga many times over.

Fucking educate yourself Cracker Jap.

I think some blacks are good and smart but the overall majority is nigger with iqs of children running around fucking and killing each other like apes. I live in Chicago, the south side is honestly like a jungle. Coons killing each other left and right for thee stupidest things. The blacks are doomed, they've become to stupid to see what they're headed for.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijOcKQoi_EM

" I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all
locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s
schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR.
HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. "
The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring
unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my
strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work
will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in
Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me.
JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not
deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your
APC are defunct and futile.

Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles
at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is
always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself.
You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and
TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not
waste your time with briefs and tabletops.
Whatever pre-planned responses you have established for a scenario like me, shelve it. Whatever
contingency plan you have, shelve it. Whatever tertiary plan you’ve created, shelve it. I am a walking
exigent circumstance with no OFF or reset button. JRIC, DOJ, LASD, FBI and other local LE can’t assist..." [his nigger ass was asleep in viewing distance of where parked}

wasn't meant to quote

Sup Forums hates niggers, not black people

Where can I read a proper account of these events? Wikipedia has really gone to shit regarding anything to do with politics.

Never was it , all of the special he , Black 40 yards a term threw like you want to use in order to avoid capture , he is from the parking location asleep his black ass hut discovery ?

He also loved the CNN, the Jews " Tambor is the name ," to say that must be a ( true of the Jews of the Jews ) , it was given a " call " to his favorite personality " to the Supreme Court . "

My neighbor is black. Constantly talks about how he hates niggers and gangster nigga culture. His rants on BLM is longer than any of Sup Forums's. I'm inclined to believe this.

I have no idea if you're drunk or just fucking autistic. What are you trying to communicate?

It was a nice happening time where a psycho nigger when on a rampage.

He's a meme.

>or
>not and

He was a murderous nigger that wanted gun control but it was entertaining while it lasted

Hillary Clinton. You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of
the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He’s (good
people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President.
Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.
[ here is his review of favorite CNN personalities]: "Jeffrey Toobin and David Gergen, you are political geniuses and modern scholars. Hopefully Toobin is
nominated for the Supreme Court and implements some damn common sense and reasoning instead of
partisan bickering. But in true Toobin fashion, we all know he would not accept the nomination"

implying pol is one collective of minds that think alike

What is the deal with this guy? I was not here for him.

because he exposed the vengeful and corrupt nature of the militarized police force
in Commiefornia, by turning them on the populace

>Heh I said "inb4 x" so you can't use this argument because reasons!

pretty based guy desukara

>please do fuck off to reddit
Reddit spotted. No one who actually lurks here says that seriously. You're trying too hard to fit in. Cool your memes.

this... and fuck you fagits that think you wats goin on

*know

see

Because he's Chocolate Rambo

He made the LAPD look like a bunch of trigger happy buffoons. That alone was praiseworthy. Also his "manifesto" was pretty funny and even a bit poignant at times.
>tfw you will never get to watch Shark Week with Dorner