Is there a more disgusting, despicable character out there than Janice Soprano? Tony was good to her...

Is there a more disgusting, despicable character out there than Janice Soprano? Tony was good to her, better than she deserved and she still tried to fuck everything up constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video14927521/aida_turturro_illuminata
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was a groupie for some rock band and a general slut.
Kinda wish she was never in it.

Favorite scene.

Janice was trying to be human. Tony was the monster, for never even tried.

You Tony apologists really bother me. The man was scum, but yet you turn around & blame Janice for every little thing.

Yes

tony didnt do anything i wouldnt have done.

At her core, she was her mother's daughter.

>implying tony did anything wrong

You'ld have killed Chrissy like that?

You'ld have let your sister date a man within the business?

Tony said it himself in one episode that she never even had a chance to be a decent person being raised by the mom they had.

Also, referring to your pic, that fuck deserved to get clipped more than anyone in the show

>chrissy

who gives two shits about a junkie

At that point, Chris had shown that he wanted to get away from Tony, and despised the man for Adrianna. His film just further drove a wedge between him and Tony. That, on top of Chris using again, after Tony told him that he'd kill him if he did, and the baby seat in the back seat of the SUV, just cemented Tony's decision.

Chrissy was a complete degenerate who was starting to affect others in his life and needed to get killed.

Tony had no control over his sister and didn't like when she was fucking around with other guys in the crew, he voiced this a lot.

>Outwardly racist and xenophobic
>Murdering Chrissy and Ralph (even though he deserved it)
>Constantly cheats on his wife
>Generally acting like a spoiled child

watch it janis

>outwardly racist

stopped reading there fucking moolie

>Chrissy
you mean Christopher? he had plenty of chances, I got sick of his shit long before Tony killed him

>despised the man for Adrianna.
wasn't she a rat?

>Tony is so cool he hates black people just like me XD!

>the mob being racist offends me

good

She never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

>>Generally acting like a spoiled child
iirc he acted like flawed human being. Admittedly more flawed than many but who watches TV to see normal well behaved people?

It doesn't. I'm just pointing out that it makes him objectively a shitty person.

No, he's a fucking child
>Telling Tony B not to make fun of him
>Beating Georgie every time he annoys him
>Being super pissy to Hesh after he asked him for his money once
>Whipping Zellmann for dating Irina

>tfw you'll never suckle on her DDs
xvideos.com/video14927521/aida_turturro_illuminata

Buzzword harder.

Richie was getting back in the fucking family and while he was pissed with tony, he respected the position. It wasn't until Janice started spouting all this power shit and demanding money that he felt he had to challenge the order.

She is pure evil to the point I get legit triggered watching her because she reminds me of every fat, lazy, aging, ex-hippie, self obsessed teacher I ever had to endure.

The part where she kept mentioning how she had "good visual skills" over and over after Livia died, as if anyone would give a shit, was so realistic it made me wonder who on the Sopranos writing staff had to put up with.

Also the part where she went apeshit because Meadow trashed her old house, after she had been encouraging Meadow to fuck around, was perfect.

Also that time she stole that Polish ladies fake leg, and then Tony beat the shit out of a perfectly innocent Russian guy who had just got the leg back from that fat cow. Holy shit I hate her so much.

Amazing character.

>tfw Janice never got what she deserved

What's your background, Norm?

To be fair she's such a piece of shit, nothing could ever be "enough" of a comeuppance.

>abandon little brother to be abused by your mom so you can fuck your way across the country for drugs
>pretend you are enlightened
>abandoned your first child
>once you get too fat for any guy to give you free food and drugs in exchange for sex you crawl back to the brother you abandoned
>expect money, free room and board while criticizing his parenting and his life choices (staying in the mob)
>murder a guy because he hit you one time

I would do all those things, so fucking what? Are you on your period sweetheart?

Ritchie was a fuckup, as well as a fucked up, psychopathic individual. I applauded his death.

>jamal ginsberg
>mfw