Why has shitposting gone up like 9001% since Orlando?

Why has shitposting gone up like 9001% since Orlando?

>1 post by this ID

Sup Forums in general has just turned to shit. People used to have good, intelligent conversations on here about history, political ideology, economics, etc, and then the happening started.

Desperate to stop Trump momentum

The Orlando shooting couldn't even wake up liberals so a lot of us just ran out of hope and fell into shitposting despair.

Reddit fags think their arguments are stronger following a mass murder.

Pol has gotten pretty bad the last few days. Need to start counter shitposting.

It's one of these, I genuinely can't tell which. I wouldn't put it past the media to start pushing skewed or flat out fake polls in their desperation. Or, the polls are true, and America has become cucked just like Europe.

Jewish blood sacrifices to try and stop Kek's meme magic. Kabbalah ritual.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

what did they meant with this?

Bots and Shills

Gun grabbers smell blood in the water

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
really makes you think uh?

We're being actively raided by someone or something. There's a huge influx of threads in which the OP starts a b8 thread and never replies to it. The thread creation rate is at about +100% since Orlando.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
mmmm I am thinking

I AM THINKIIING

Reddit, Tumblr, and other boards here (int lgbt) have been at it for a while. It's the professional shills who are spamming mostly, and that probably emboldens the raiders

another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>1 post by this ID
wtf is happeninnggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the fine print on polls.
When you see polls that took in data over a period that started at least 48 hours after Orlando you are seeing the new reality
Trump got a major bump off that one

The worst part of that the shitposting and the shilling will only get worse until november.

is 4+4/pol/ als this bad?

>1 POST BY THIS ID

I know this is some trendy me shit posting, but people should really judge by the content of the posts. Many of the 1 post threads outright pander or are contrarian.

nice try taco nigger.

>2 post by this id
you broke the curse, you saved us all

femanon here, Fucking black men is purely pleasure, they are generally stronger and last longer in bed compared to white boys. I plan on getting impregnated by a white man but black men are way better at making me cum. Their dicks are bigger and hit all the right spots. Black men can dance, they have rhythm and make good music. Sorry white boys, your time is up. I preach to all my white girlfriends that black men are better and they're starting to leave their white boyfriends and cheat on them They love me because ALL of them are satisfied.

Blame the influx of /r9k/ posters coming in, making woman-hating threads under the guise of politics.

fuck off with this shill pasta shit

Lol this has been a consistent meme over the last week.

How much are you getting paid to post bestiality fantasies on pol little man?

I saw your previous thread bitch
I aint no fool

I mean god damn, it's just so overblown.

>aaaayyyy white boys, big black dick lolololololol

Bernie lost and his fanatics are angry at us.

/thread

Se refiere a que sólo han posteado 1 vez en el thread, con quien te tienes que fijar es con el OP.

Pinche teco.

1. IDS HABBEDING
2. Nothing brings the trolls out of the woodwork like a national tragedy
3. When liberals get scared they make irrational panicked attacks. This is the best time to convert them to the red pill

lo que pasa brother es que soy un shill

Ni a peña bot llegas, mijo.

These fucking Mexicans ironic anti-shill shills need to fucking stop

Because people turn to Sup Forums at times of national crisis.
Containment board is contianing.

They're just pendejos

Before pol was all about jews and anti sjw, in the last summer it's gone down hill fast. Ever since Paris #2 it's fallen fast.