Just finished twin peaks

>just finished twin peaks
>check to see how some of the qts look in 2016

Why is time so cruel lads ;_;

bitch deserved it, she ruined the narrative with her jealous ways

>time
drugs man, they will fucking rekk your shit.

a lot of the twin peaks cast are grey or fat now, it's sad.

andy looks pretty badass

his hair looks way better now though

she fucked up her face with plastic surgery back in the late 90s

Best girl Madchen is still banging, though.

Ew

her plastic surgeon fucked up her mouth so bad! this picture is from several years ago when she was still skinny. he needs to be sued for at least 3 mil. he straight up destroyed her face.

no way what year is this omg

Well, she was my second favorite, but the Audrey thing stings so much.

That's what happens when you stay fit and don't eat like shit.

Still mad they didn't do what was suppose to be a natural progression and instead put "Annie" in the show.

>people fall for the drugs = ugly meme

hahahahahaa

I bet you think all those before and after meth photos are real

audrey isnt ugly for a 50 year old lady
i mean she was gorgeous 20 years ago

Well, I don't see it that way. I mean, sure, but Coop being Coop and not fucking a high school bitch isn't that far off from character. I think Annie being played by what's her face is what sucks the most.

No, I live in a city where you either drink or smoke meth, ain't no inbetweens. I've also seen how people get when they start shooting heroin. Coke bloats you the fuck out, you can see that shit, it's the most obvious thing when you're around it enough.

I feel bad for LiLo most of all.

>drinking meth
well thats a new one

sherilyn always had that weird Lost Boys vampire bump between her eyebrows, so she really wasnt that perfect, her age makes it much more noticeable.

Are you retarded?

Is best girl returning?

well uh

Why did she do it, why did she get on the plane?

i know you are

Still looks great to me. Am I weird?

oh lawd, I'm sorry I have poor writing skills in the english language my friend but you made me laugh so thanks.

If we didnt have time marijuana seeds wouldn't turn into dank nuggets. Be grateful

she was so hot and fun

i wasn't surprised jack took a shine to her

but she ruined herself with a bad surgeon, and now she's just a bitter bitch

must see

nah. she was fucking herself up throughout the 90s, look at her in mib II, she was still pretty decent there but you could tell she was starting to get out of hand with the work done on her. she's no different than a junkie.

any time

she looks fine, i wouldn't have understood the reference had the other user not posted the pic, still doesn't make her unattractive though.

further prove that small tits look the best at any age.

MOMMY

She was a cunt irl, this is how she always looked on the inside.

Someone had to fuck the shit out of her, and who wouldn't pass up joining the Mile High Club?

thats fucked up plastic surgery you stupid fucking shit

Yeah I'd still fucking hit it. She has always screamed SEX to me.

She played a crazy hippy GILF on Shameless last season where she fucked William H Macy, pretty hot.

At least it's not just me. I always see pictures of aged actresses on here with guys saying she looks horrible and here I am thinking she looks great.

>she did so many drugs she literally turned into a Twilight Zone mask

superior peakfu

I thought she had a major JUST going on her hair but it's just white at the roots.

>Manboobs

Stephen Baldwin is almost as gay in this as he was in Biodome. Hahaha, gay!

>Womanbody