BASED WYNNE DESTROYS 'MISOGYNIST' TRUMP

>Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne denounced Donald Trump on Thursday as divisive, a woman hater and blindly protectionist, warning his election as U.S. president would be dangerous for the world.

>It was, by far, the harshest condemnation in decades by a senior Canadian politician on U.S. soil of an American presidential candidate in the midst of an election season.

>“A candidate who is as misogynist as the Republican nominee, who is blindly protectionist and seems to be uninterested in global collaboration and co-operation would be a very difficult challenge for Ontario and Canada to deal with,” Ms. Wynne said in an interview after a day-long visit to Washington that included high-level meetings with senior administration officials.

>While she avoided referring to Mr. Trump by name and declined to say that she was backing Hillary Clinton, the Democratic alternative, she said if Americans elect the Republican nominee, “That outcome would be dangerous.”

The world is watching, America. Will you do the right thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/kathleen-wynne-blasts-donald-trump-as-divisive-misogynist/article30497121/
ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851
thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wynne
>Leadership

The outcome will be dangerous no matter who wins.

Anyone who thinks Trump or Hillary will save America has their head so far up their ass, they can taste stomach acid.

Sageru~

so america should legalize animal sex?

Link to article: theglobeandmail.com/news/world/kathleen-wynne-blasts-donald-trump-as-divisive-misogynist/article30497121/

>Ontario
>relevant to America

Fuck off LEAF FAGGOTS

Oooh scary canadian lesbian backs possible dyke!

Go fuck a dog, you cuntbag. You're ruining your own country.

Its so annoying how progressives and such are always so much more interested in every other country while their own is falling apart. Get your own shit together before you start messing with other people.

What the fuck does this ugly dyke know about US/LEAF relations? All she knows about is spending shitloads of debt on stupid social programs, and turning every single fucking government agency into a LGBTWTFBBQ outreach program.

Trump is protectionist. But that does not mean anti-trade. That means Canadians can buy American shit from America, and not from China.

Misogyist? Please. Trump would mistake this nasty old hag for a man anyways.

Ontario, you guys are the worst Canada. You are worse than the fucking frogs and Indians (teepee not dot).

I can't wait until the northern wall comes.

By then, Wynne will be jockying for PM herself and dying her hair blue.

fucking who?

>Breaking News: The most hated politician in Canada insults celebrity to get attention!

Stick to Canadian economics bud. The country will be fine. We just lasted 8 years of Obama and 8 of Bush Jr before that.

I'm doing my part. Sage

don't eat the poo poo

Detroit here.
We will, given the opportunity, conquer Ontairio, and the Ontairese will be grateful.

Serious question?

Is this really the only way that people will listen to her?

She is an extremist. She literally has nothing to say unless it's trying to slam everything around her, and see boogeymen. And she should be treated like an extremist. Which means she should be ignored and ridiculed.

DYE YOUR HAIR BLUE YOU UGLY DYKE

>The country will be fine. We just lasted 8 years of Obama and 8 of Bush Jr before that.

Your country was just fine the past 16 years, alright...

She should post how she does her hair, looks like shit on a girl but cover the face it looks nice imo

>Based
>Wynne

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

All of you other Cuntries know about our elections n shit but no one cares about wynne or who's gonna be the next bulgarian prime minister. Leave your shitty politics out of ours

You should engage in your new national hobby and blow a dog, faggot.

>sage

So fine we hardly noticed you guys.

>canadian politicians commenting on American politics

cucks.

>listening to dog fucking maple niggers about anything, ever

No one gives a fuck about Canadian opinions or politics anymore it's just fucked beyond repair ever since le weed man came into office

You leafs better be nice and apologize.

Ontario here, she ruins my life

>seems to be uninterested in global collaboration and co-operation

it's like they really do get their information from huffpost.

Our politicians are so embarrassing I can hardly take anymore

Yeah America, do the right thing and vote for Trump to be our President.

Trump 2016! MAGA!

Who? Blase Wine? wtf? And we should care, why?

I hope this doesn't keep Trump up at night

This from Asia's Mexico

Wait. Isn't this that bitch that was appointing actual pedophiles to high government positions? Some Univ of York or something professor who was raping his nieces or something right?

And it wasn't investigated by the police, because the police were too busy jacking off in their own daughter's underware, right?

I'm not fucking stupid. I used to work for a US company and had to spend time up there tagging along with our executives trying to figure out what the fuck was wrong with your leaders and report on it. I met a lot of these assholes in Ottawa and elsewhere.

Is that a man or a woman?

>some fucking rando leaf cunt thinks we care what he/she has to say
>we don't

you mean Boy Scout Troop #415 will do it BB guns

A clear example of why women should not be involved in politics.

Also, fuck foreigners commenting on our elections, they can fuck off.

Pay debt Ontario

Thats because their media is all owned by jew alcoholic horsefucker bronfmans and some other absentee jews that think they are the art collector for the world. Oh and the gov crawls up the news's ass anytime anything off-script is said.

No one really knows, all we know is that it spouts hot bullshit out of its mouth whenever its near a microphone. Being a canadian is embarrassing.

>the premier of a canadian province
>relevant to americans
>relevant to anyone outside ontario

fucking lol

God I fucking hate my country.

>The world is watching, America. Will you do the right thing?

You mean, will they assassinate the Debt Dyke?

God, I hope so. Please, rid us of the cancer that is the Ontario Liberal Party.

This is great, everyone here hates this bitch

I can't fucking stand trump or his trumpkins but after looking at her picture I'm doubting myself. As a general rule I don't follow the orders of butch dykes. That's something my mother taught me.

Who

if this cunt had 2 clues she'd play with them on the floor.

Great North American Annexation when?

Toronto really needs to go

>leaf dyke whining about Trump
abloo bloo bloo

I'll take the bait (because I know that's what this is, guys), but she is absolutely the worst. I throw up in my mouth at the sight of this heinous cunt rag.

She needs to go away and never be seen again. Resign and hide away in a dyke love hut with her kike dyke lover.

>Wynne
puking_anime_girl.bmp

A liberal dyke that has plunged our province to the highest non sovereign debt on planet earth

Corrupt bitch that's trying to teach kids about homosexuality and fucking each other in the ass so they don't think she's "wierd" for being a lesbo...

Word is that this dyke and Le Weed Man are going to try to unfuck his Nazi Phillandering Dad's legacy and get all of the premiers to sign off on your constitution. Basically a cuck Lake Meech Accord. But inclusive of lesbian dog fucking and carpet flying terrorists.

WEEED DUDE! ITS 2016!

Joke:
"what would America do is the entire Canadian Army massed and launched a sneak attack?"

"...hmmm...Have the Vermont State Patrol arrest them??"

>sageru
>doesn't really sages

I'm offering three fiddy for that hydro.

She makes me ashamed about being a Canadian. We don't like her any more than you Americans do.

> Kike dike canadian Orville Redenbacher look-alike doesn't like a straight successful powerful white male.

The world just died from lack of suprise

I can't wait until the CHinks finish buying up all of BC and set their sights on ON.

You all are going to be living like abbos soon.

Might as well start getting used to swallowing the mouth wash after you finish blowing the dog.

This dyke cunt kike can go fist herself

The jury is still out on that one.

We don't really dislike her because we don't think about her. Or you guys at all.

I do. Because I was paid to. What a clusterfuck you have up there.

I'm planning to move America desu, if i can't get in probably Chile or somewhere in the Americas

She needs to finish what Hitler started

>Detroit

She's relevant to us because of how she looks.

That's literally the only reason I know who this person is. It took months before I discovered it was actually a Canadian Premier. That hurt my soul to be honest.

Same tbqh

Thinking Montana or Colorado

You guys are being so mean to Trudeau's friend.

holy fuck lmao she is trying anything to distract from the fact that Ontario right now has the highest debt of ANY sub national entity (including double that of commiefornia with 1/4 the population)

I FUCKING HATE THIS DYKE

Oh. What about Wynne diverting attention from several sketchy international weapons dealers hiding out in MTA.......

Has that become an issue there yet? Didn't think so

Isn't this the dyke that defrauded the Canadian tax payers out of tens of billions of dollars through energy price manipulation of the Ontario Province?

thats why we fucking hate the dyke

I'll see you in Chile m8

And the $37billion dollars in Hydro electricity scamming done by her and McGuilty

youre goddamn right she fucking is

PLllleassseee... use this picture and tell more Americans how she/it opposes Trump. Probably worth a million more votes for him.

You call Wynne based one more time and I'll track you down and slash your tires.

mcguilty fucked up ontario and then resigned so no one could rape his bitch cunt about it, then the new resident dyke moved in to finish what he started

Well.....everyone was doing it.

But she did it ((((Better)))) than anyone else.

Parastatal energy is a great idea!

Yes, and Trudeaus right hand man helper her do it too

>Justin doesn't actually run the Liberal party. It's Gerald Butts and he's controlled by Obamas people.

Pic related is Gerald 'Gerry' Butts - Google him, he is basically the Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.

Why is Mr. Trudeaus top advisor Gerald Butts worth mentioning? Well....

>He is/was a Bilderberg attendee

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario."
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

>>>He also helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario, when in power as the Principle Secretary in the Office. Now he is the main handler of Trudeau.

ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

>>>He was President of WWF (World Wildlife Fund) so he is trying to get Canada completely off all carbon emissions by 2050. He played a roll in:

>"Ontario’s electricity consumers are being zapped for tens of billions of dollars due to overpriced green energy, poor government planning, and shoddy service from Hydro One, says auditor general Bonnie Lysyk.

In her annual report, she concluded ratepayers forked out $37 billion more than necessary from 2006 to 2014 and will spend an additional $133 billion by 2032 due to global adjustment electricity fees on hydro bills.

>last name Wynne
>Whine a lot

makes sense

Slashing tires is a personal safety hazard, especially if they're big tires. Just stay safe, friend.

she's a biased, corrupt cunt, let it go already god damn it

Yes but cause she's a lesbo, every gay person and lib will continue to vote for her

seriously? fuck canada :D

Oh that fucking wimp!

I met him a few times. Shifty eyed little fucker always looking over to his Jew friends before speaking.

He was talking about going for the PM spot. It was between him and some goon that teachers law now at MIT. What the fuck is his name? He writes fiction novels on the side or something.

Leafs are becoming more unbearable with each passing day

Can we just give Canada over to Russia?

This piece of shit in india

PLEASE GIVE US TO RUSSIA, AT LEAST THEY ACTUALLY EXECUTE CORRUPT CUNTS WHO FUCK EVERYTHING UP AND DRIVE NORMAL CITIZENS INTO THE GROUND FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING WRINKLED DYKE CUNTS

Brexit is probably the better solution. Make the Brits have to shape it back up.

US and Russia sharing borders tends to lead to tensions.

THATS HIM

THATS THE PAIN IN THE ASS KIKE!

CHEER UP LEAFS

OP might be a massive faggot, but not everything about canada sucks.

I don't even consider Canada a real country. How much of their population lives with 80 miles of our borders? 85%? they're basically an annoying county that's too much of a headache to annex...Not a real country.

>A LEAF