Femanon here

Femanon here

Give me ONE reason why I shouldn't go out and liberate my sexuality RIGHT NOW without giving me a bigotted answer

I would hope self respect was enough.

Worthwhile men you want to marry one day will see it as a mark against your character and will avoid you.

Go ahead. Like, literally nobody gives a single fuck about you.

Because niggers. Jews did it. Hate messages ect...

Its pol. Everyone here is a faggot.

>bigoted
A subjective term, as offense is personal to everyone. You have given us an argument we cannot work with, since it has no terms of definition. Therefore, the only winning move is not to play.

/thread

>youll never be that yellow book on top of the pile

why even live

this desu OP is probably some fat ugly 500 lb hamplanet

go fuck some more cakes and soda bottles and make sure to suck it real good too

High status men can afford to pick and choose, whores don't make the list

fpbp

This

nobody here would mourn you if you threw yourself off a bridge tonight either

0/10 obvious bait

Chastity is a sign that someone is able to deny themselves pleasure in exchange for long term rewards.
This is a skill necessary for the majority of complex tasks in life. To exercise this skill is to increase your chances of success.

To breed with others possessing this skill is to improve the likelihood that your children will be successful.
Literally eugenics

It'll be harder for you to find a decent man if you do. Men are becoming less likely to forgive women for their mistakes. Eventually you'll have nobody to save you from the consequences of your actions.

>Femanon
your dick says otherwise

Why would you ruin a perfectly good O ring when you can save it for someone ans it will take decades upon decades to get blown out

why would you wanna go blow it out in 5 years when you can make it last 50

they dont make replacements for those.

Its just not economically savvy to bust out a part you only get once

Men bust those O-rings so we dont fucking care if we do it
your the ones who have to take care of it

what is sex without love but Co-op masturbation?

Tits or gtfo

fpbp

/thread

>/pol giving a fuck about some stupid whore
gtfo

Ireland was right today.

You wouldn't be on Sup Forums, if you could actually get laid.

TITS OR GTFO! COMEDUMPSTER

The irony, simpleton, is that not sexually liberating myself would actually be an indirect way of disrespecting myself. How can you live a fulfilled life without satisfying your true biological needs?

You're literally saying scientific proof is not considered as something that is respected

tits or gtfo

Non Virgin girls are only good for hump and dump. You life is worthless to any successful and self-respecting men like me.

You're going to have to wait until the next life to find happiness if you gave away your virginity to someone other than your husband.
Believe in Jesus Christ, walk with God and repent of your sins.

Makes you worth less to us, kind of like how money loses worth after printing more.
It's just you lose worth with more dicks.

Because you bitches gonna die next time we go to war

Because you are better than that. You don't need to validate your existence through sexuality.

Does the term "beef curtains" mean anything to you? Because those happen for a reason.

nobody cares either way, whether you have a "good" reason or not, or do or dont, nor even how you define "liberation" in this context

>says the dog fucker

go ahead im far past giving a fuck

>femanon here
Tits or gtfo

Here's 4.

Because sex is the physical manifestation of your love for another individuals values and such a spiritual act should be treated with respect

FPBP. Sexual liberation made women miserable.

All of the data suggests the exact opposite. Sexually "liberated" women are miserable. Your odds of ending up in a happy relationship rapidly diminish to zero the more guys you fuck for funsies.

The science here is that monogamy developed for a reason. It is the only dignified and happy way for men and women to coexist.

So women are nothing but a bunch of cum guzzling whores? Seems accurate.

What ever you say, slut.

FPBP

Because there's a very high chance, if you just choose a random person, that you'll get an STD from them, or you'll give them an STD.

>without satisfying your true biological needs?
You don't need to fuck a new dude every weekend to satisfy your biological needs

You'd be better served that way by getting a stable partner and some kids to make use of your maternal instinct that's gonna crop up hard. Better use it for your own offspring rather than pet animals or pet minorities

Give me one reason why I shouldn't convert to Islam and stone sexually liberated women to death RIGHT NOW without giving me an islamophobic anwer.

>2 posts by this ID

Why does sexual liberty equate to being a complete whore?

Have a little self respect. Do you value yourself? Your body?

Giving in to hedonism will not make you any happier. Talk to anyone who has led that life.

Feel free to, but don't cry when the men you want to fuck are marrying virgins while you're stuck with pathetic betas desperate for anyone.

COME DUMPSTER GTFO

so sluts are the only people who respect themselves?

lol go back to tumblr

Disease.

I read medical records all day at work. Holy shit why are all women carrying some kind of STD?

Good job. You finally got done playing with your tits for one second and got caught up on your 10th grade reading assignments. Proud of you, pusshole McGee.

you would run out of rocks

TITS OR GTFO

THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET

Go be a miserable whore throw your poon at every guy you see

You wouldn't be liberating yourself.
If anything, you'd be losing control.

Have fun when you actually want to start a life and are a dried cum encrusted old woman that no one wants. Of course you'll blame men instead of your own stupidity.

Can't find an answer, which probably means you should. Come here, I can help you out.

I don't give a shit about you or what you do.

Beef curtains is just an online meme. Some girls have them and some don't, IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW MANY SEXUAL PARTNERS A GIRL HAS. This debate is over, it's not true and it has been D-E-B-U-N-K-E-D.

I hope some years of casual degenerate sex are worth sacrificing the chance of having a decent, fulfilling relationship, because no sane guy likes used goods.

You ask a reason, he gives one that is a literally a value.

You could've answer with any retarded philosophy possible, but you answer with "muh science".

Not only you're a whore as you're a inconsistent whore.

Sage and report.

Because you are not fulfilling biological needs. Sex is a very sacred thing, and the great Cosmos reflects upon us while we have it, that is what makes sex truly great, when it is approved by the Divine. Once you realize this you will understand that having sex with just anyone is not that way, it's not respectful, not in any person's eyes who resemble something that is sane.

Do it. Literally no one fucking cares. If you showed up at my house after fucking 10 guys, I'd fuck you too if you were hot. I do not care.

What I find funny is that cucks who go down on a slut are literally exposing themselves to a carcinogen.

Because Islam is actually a religion of peace and respect towards women.

If you wanted to do such despicable oppressive acts you'd be better served sticking to Christianity.

Hey, stop telling this poor girl what science has already proven will make her happy. Can't you see you are raping her?

Do what you wish, just don't feel entitled to an amazing rich husband when you're 35 and your looks are gone and your body is ruined.

Just pick them up afterwards.

Ain't got one. Go get fugged OP.

These people are right, don't even respond to "femanons" other than this.

The solution to that is simple: Put a rock in a sock.
>German engineering

fpbp

go ahead babe, if you succeed there is a chance of a real happy world

I am not kidding

Facts aren't bigotry, you're probably going to get herpes.

a good girl has many children it will make her happy

>girl on Sup Forums
>hot

It won't make you happy. Getting a desirable man to fuck you won't fulfill you the way getting a desirable man to love you will. Managing expectations is key to PERCEIVING a man as desirable, the old ways are better at doing this.

You're probably some ugly/dirty bitch with dyed hair. Why are you trying to get justification on an image board anyway?

Sounds like you already know you have a problem

Did someone said liberate

fucking this. there's no girls on 3chan but I'll tell (YOU) anyway: I'm a Nice Guy (tm) and looking for a pure innocent girl for life. I avoid [[[liberated]]] women like the plague.

Because at the end of the day, I can always just jack off