en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_of_the_Worst
youtube.com/watch?v=6dITMvcezWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a beardfat episode
>jay calls him wizard

the other others need to freeze to death

these donuts are terrif-

Literally why do they even bother releasing these

because they need to keep the rabid fanboys away from their SW reviews and keep their patrons satitated

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

But don't they understand that the only thing people actually like and watch for is Mike?

Mike needs some time off to go cheat on Jessi.

either that or it takes too much effort to sober him up and actually film something

It pisses me off because you can't tell he isn't in it until the discussion starts, which is about a quarter of the way through. They know people want to see Mike but they obfuscate it by making you watch, or skip, ahead to even see him at the table.

I wonder if one of them was the one who wrote this

Their thumbnails usually show the table but sometimes it's not clear enough. Sometimes it's worth it to see the intro bit with Mike or the part where he watches with them and makes a joke. Fuck the ones where he's not even there to watch though, I thought this was a whole friends get together to watch shitty movies thing? Or did Patreon turn it into a job he doesn't want to show up for?

> currently an hour into Space Cop
I'm going to be honest : this isn't so bad. I was expecting way way worse.
I wouldn't recommend this to anybody. I wouldn't dare to say it's a good movie that can stand on his own. But it's completely fine for what it is.

Literally who?

is this a new episode? i dont see it on their page

>Mike will never be your dad and take you to IHOP

:(

Remove Josh
Remove Josh
Remove Josh
Remove Josh
Remove Josh

Why is Mike acting like that?

Mike loves sugary fatty foods like every other fat Midwesterners.

>it's a colin episode

>RLM ripped off BOTW from Fox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_of_the_Worst

They are soooo in trouble hahahahahha

I just don't watch it when that happens.

I'm sure thy're really interested in protecting this piece of IP

>Due to its Nielsen ratings it was cancelled at midseason. It finished dead last out of 98 shows

>It's a Beardfat AND Jack Without Mike episode

Mike, Jay, and the Canadians is best BOTW

I don't mind.

best of both worlds really

Mike is edging closer to beardfat territory.

Can't remember anything about shit he saw an hour ago, they can't even obscure it as a joke anymore.
Due to this his criticism is ever more vague, "feels like" kinda horseshit you find on tumblr.
Pause, look at camera. Again. Again. It's the joke, did you get it?
Speaking of jokes, here's intentionally shitty joke. It's ironic so it's not bad, laugh.

Not to mention him literally being a cuck.

fuck botw. Where's a new re-view? It's been months

nice 200 word essay fAG

Why didn't you guys tell me RLM had an exploring channel?
youtube.com/watch?v=6dITMvcezWM

fuck re:View, Where's a new quick-cuts? It's been years

All this fucking hate after the R1 review.

Kill yourself you fag.

>Not to mention him literally being a cuck.
WOAH WOAH WOAH, is this true? Someone aware on the situation please

It's time for Jay to put Mike out to the pasture and take him out of his misery with a shotgun.

Mike probably took a couple redpills and realized that he's wasting his life reviewing jewish trash for low iq sheeple. He's stuck though, it's his job and he's not rich enough to retire. He has to put up with it. It's either making videos every other week or getting that walmart job again.

Someone did some digging and the truth about Jessie's disappearance came out.

Whoever saved the pics can post them.

Oh I see, I took a break from RLM threads for about two years or so.
I hope someone can post the pictures but thank you otherwise for informing me.