RedLetterMedia

Share your redlettermedia webms and reaction pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyZatKnskis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they went up the ventilation shaft

im gunna be honest boys ive watched enough botw's to pretty much have the inner social boundries mapped for these chuds. Its a wonder mike still puts up with beard fat. makes me think he has some dirt on him or some shit. after the shit he pulled during that cannibal movie. shits jus less comfy every fuckin day

like im not trying to say i dont under stand where beardfat is coming from, but the beer toss and slam, silent chuggin etc, its just fucking embarasin. like watching a kid copy his dad but its some 40 something fat bald guy with a beard that makes fucking dany divito look apealing try to be all cute like he doesnt wanna be there. like he doesnt force his way into every botw he can manage the fucking goon

its an absract kinda shitposting at this point. every day more rlm, even when they dont post im still watching, and learning more about them. in truth its getting boring, less charcters to watch, i wish the females came back. or they add someone, fuck landis or w.e i want comfy wotw, they havnt had a good episode in a while and they plinketo meme was bad in the first episode, going on for 30 mins bout some dumb thing is great and all, worked for the star wars holiday specail fake out but theyre getting lazy.

>I've never had a friend irl

almost as lazy as op, adding 3 pics and bailing. more threads get left to die in this board then kids in south africa. so much potentail, so many things we could be doing, but im not. i wish i was happy

hey me neither

i have a couple, not that having friends matters here user. you could be a fucking adonis with seven wives and millions in the bank but here, youre just a shitposter, and a bad one at that

are you ok? Maybe lie down for a while

i sleep 12 hours a day user, and im fine just tired of these half assed threads, people dont really care about rlm its just a meme. watch it for pleasure like fucking animals, not knowing anything, spewing forth all this shit, thisfucuking nothign like they know or tey even cae to knwo

>pre-TSUJ Jay

delet this

no, jay is forever

Rich and his fiancee?

yeah that was his second, he goes through them so quickly....

What the fuck happened to Mike and Rich? Like I know aging is a thing, but they don't really look like they've aged...just shapeshifted.

was the accident mainly

Which video was this one from?

youtube.com/watch?v=fyZatKnskis

requesting get out jew

I think he means that one.

my mistake user, its late.

its 3 am

For you.

That's what getting fat does to you

Their last review ruined any chance of them to be seen as somewhat good reviewers

so can we all agree that these guys have fallen off? their videos are getting worse and worse. The max landis episode of BOTW was max kino and it was downhill from there.

Landis is an annoying hack, that episode was the worst

It's funny since they've been shredding Landis at every opportunity since

I guess his check didn't clear or something

>that time when Mike literally said 'oy vey!'

yeah they really do feel like they're dropping off the deep end real fast

They really need a girl

damn jay glew up so well

>They disagreed with my opinion so now I hate them

Grow up you fucking loser.

Cropped the logo away.

jay would be 100x hotter if he fixed his teeth

How do you feel about Jay's chest fur?