Hey gang, what's your go to restaurant to dine at before or after seeing a movie at the theaters?

Hey gang, what's your go to restaurant to dine at before or after seeing a movie at the theaters?

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is outrageously picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends, I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries-- totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They also have ice cream. I swear, for a second I thought I was at an actual creamery!

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food, anons. You won't regret it!

>thinly veiled Sup Forums thread

hows reviewbrah holdin up? did he get rid of those polcuck stalkers?

Burger King is the superior fast food venue, my dude.
At least in the UK, where we don't have certain American ones that I couldn't comment on

Didn't I warn you about shitposting here kiddo?
Didn't the mods tell you that they can't help you when you cried on /qa/?

"Stalkers"

He's crazy now. Took one too many redpill suppositories

Yup I'm glad you can enjoy this across the pond, man!

What do you usually get to eat?

Burger King for value. McDonalds for all day breakfast. Wendy's if I want a decent fast-food burger.

Five Guys if I want an actual good burger fast.

t. never had Braum's

You'll try true greatness one day, fellow user

Fan of A&W here. Really want to try some American joints like In n Out.

>gang
golly gee mr user that sure is a queer way of speaking you got there

Nice commercial reddit, I'll actually be making my own food tonight, and almost every night

One day, you too will be able to afford to eat out. Keep working hard and don't give up!

I cook at home

You forgot the quip about negros touching your food.

Before, head to the local gas station grab some drinks to sneak in.

After, either the Wendy's down the street for that spicy chicken, or some pizza from Lou Malnati's

Me too. Nothing better than a nice juicy burger.

I can almost taste the E coli from here

For me, the best part of this clip is seeing that without even addressing the utter failure that are the dishes he prepares, you can clearly see that he even uses dull knives. An absolute disgrace.

>takeaway before a film
Ha, no. And need to go to the toilet halfway through?

Lately KFC or Burger King because they're nearest. Occasionally though. The Double Texas BBQ Burger meal for BK and Original Recipe meal for KFC.

shill

he took out the whole point of the meme

It's a wonderful restaurant.

crab legs

bk is my go to

i grew up in a rich family and can remember eating burger king once in my life just to get the DBZ goku learns to drive VHS

i liked it but my parents never took me back

now i'm too rich to bother i'll just make my wife cook real burgers

>doesn't mention the fact they don't let niggers touch your food
0/10 may as well grab a KFC.

this