Your Daily /zhg/ Zero Hour General Thread!

Your Daily /zhg/ Zero Hour General Thread!

So my Sup Forums friends it's about that time again...closer and closer the clock ticks down. With every passing minute our lives shorten. With every passing minute our freedom is stripped from us by powers beyond our control, like a sadistic child plucks the limbs of an insect.
How are you preparing for our coming downfalls, and how do you think the glorious flame of western civilization will be extinguished?

copypasta from last bread:
Does anyone else feel scared?

And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?

I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?

Do you feel the clock ticking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/
pastebin.com/yRRazMzB
newsweek.com/how-americas-police-became-army-1033-program-264537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm taking a shit right now!

>1 post by this user
I see what you did there

Are you guys excited or afraid of the upcoming events? What's the general mood?

are we seriously doing this every day until something happens?

Bored. I feel bored and spiritually/emotionally drained.

>1 post by this leaf

i feel the clock ticking down and i'm happy.

I'm generally excited. As sad as it is to think about our (once) great nations collapsing, it seems necessary for the greater good. Because with the collapse of our society there so goes all the safety nets that keep liberals comfy and safe. They will die off, they will be stamped out, and the better men will rebuild.

bored

Western Cucks will finally see how worthless they are.

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

>Milgram Shock Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

>The Second Coming Poem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

>(WIP, reply to contribute)

/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: >First Ever
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/

we live in the kali yuga
you can't fight the cycle of history
find a comfortable place to die

WORDS FROM A WISE user

>If we want its quality to stay up, these threads need to be good nightly threads and not just a constant general inviting trumpposting and other le ebin memes.

>Also this should be first and foremost about philosophy and psychology before it's about /x/ shit. I'm not saying weird stuff isn't welcome, hell, it's probably encouraged, but this is already good enough without being a [pointless] "spooky thread."

Thank you for finding all the links. I forgot to post all the important /ZHG/ articles/videos

I fear not the loss of man, but the loss of mankind

Of course, I'm the one who organized /ZHG/ after all. Thanks for making the thread and saving me 2 minutes my dude

isnt zero hour generals the name of a game

Generals - Zero hour is an expansion pack for command and conquer, yes

oh shit slick graphic. Been a lot of energy about a big habbening coming soon that even normies are realizing. I am spoop'd.

Yeah, but not related in any way. ZHG kinda reminds you of (((Tupac))), doesn't it?

The death of values sure is comfy, isn't it? Especially when you're in with good company

Thanks for organizing them. Since the first time I spotted the /zhg/ I was intrigued. I believe that it really captures the reality and feelings that a large amount of people on Sup Forums hold

no because unlike zero hour you dont give tupac 2000 dollars harvested by slaves to buy you a bomb truck to blow up the chinese

but i see your logic sort of

I've always loved this image so much, and the story behind it.

Spent all day cooking. Feels nice to do something wholesome.. even if the world is ending.

The first two threads, the ones before it was officially /zhg/, was the first time in a long time that there was actually a civil and intelligent discussion that didn't follow the normal Sup Forums standards (which have degraded).

My only hope is that we will continue to have these discussions without becoming so used to them that we don't care anymore, and these threads turn to shit.

May as well post this one last time:
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/

honestly I can see fascism coming to the us in 10 years, as long as opposing viewpoints exists the backlash is going to keep getting bigger and bigger, they may control mainstream media but information and truth are insidious only question is what path we choose

Most of the younger generation don't have that skill, at least where I'm at. They truly are the beautiful ones; which means that we're the ones to die doesn't it?

I used to feel this way, but over time I gradually began to feel that it might never end, that we would be stuck on this hell ride forever.

The clock is ticking, but we'll never be able to save this system.

Brexit is doomed after the false flag shooting, trumps numbers are plummeting.

Honestly who did we think we were? how could we ever manage to beat the jew, we are just newborns in this game, the kikes have been playing for centuries.

I know that feeling. Today I helped my father volunteering to paint a boys and girls center. It feels good to do good even if it means that it will only help a few people for just a few moments. Perhaps that is all we can do during the days prior to the fall. Just help people and treat people as proposed in the golden rule. Other than that we need to remember to prepare ourselves and just put our times to good use

There's been a recent pattern where those who plummet in the polls at this time of year usually win. Ask the guys in Trump General, they have a couple of infographics that show the correlation

Yea I have to agree on that last sentiment. The more common threads become the more likely they turn to shit, get distracted or people are so used to them they cease to care. The same is equally true in life

Nice seeing you again, buddy.

Exactly.

We are in the age of decadence. Let's not pretend this isn't the fall of the Roman Empire 2.0

Nah man, fuck hinduism.

Three threads a night, that's the limit. Usually that gives us a good 4 hours anyhow

Just don't lose hope burger brother.

Every great empire has it's fall. Now it has come to the time of the United States and European Union. With that said though out of the shells of great nations newer and perhaps greater ones are born, but it is up to the successors to choose the right path.

on the topic of non cancerous threads pastebin.com/yRRazMzB
that's suspect shilling factory that has previous ties to Hillary campaign been trying to find link with no success
an user who dropped the breadcrumbs said something about that company, keystone, and dupont and how it was connected to the government
there for anyone interested

Yea, but who can enforce it? Anybody wanna create a regulatory /ZHG/buro

Bored, and awaiting the events for better or worse.

I still have hope that our society can be spared, but in all honesty it's hopeless. An user said earlier in this thread that they feel emotionally and spiritually drained. Me too buddy.

I'm a 26 year old NEET right now. But I haven't always been. I lived on my own for 6 years. Worked hard. Lived the bachelor life for a while, had a relationship for a year and a half too.

And you know what? This isn't the society I want to live in. Too degenerate. Too bizarre. Like something directly out of a nightmare someone had in the early 90's of a mutated liberal future.

So I sit here in the bedroom of my parents house. Typing this. Mock me. I care so little. I weightlift, tend to my vegetables, and help my parents maintain and repair the house and property every day. Then I study history, politics, and watch our society slip away a little bit further each day.

It's funny really, I'm actually quite attractive and muscular. I've been with many females. There's just no hope for a bright future anymore. Multiculturalism and globalism have won.

>I still have hope that our society can be spared, but in all honesty it's hopeless

paradox much?

A small bit of hope

a what?

I follow the Evola 'constructive' school of thought--there is truth in the kali yuga regardless of religion.

I think it is a good term to describe the current place we are at in the inexorable, grinding wheel of history: intense spiritual and cultural decay.

What's the story?

Hey man cooking brings me joy. I made homemade ghost pepper salsa today.

You should look into growing and maintaining your own vegetable garden. Nothing feels better than cooking a meal using ingredients you grew on your own soil, and having it taste fantastic.

There's also a lot of science behind growing veggies. Soil types, moisture levels, etc. it's very interesting. Also a great skill to have for when shit hits the fan any day/month/year now.

politburo. I'm poking fun at communists and purely joking. If we regulate our threads we are no better than the people and society we complain about in these threads

Sup Forumsitburo I find this acceptably heretical and worthy of execuation

Not really regulate the thread numbers, just throw in a little bit of warning that if we host a 24 hour onslaught of them that people are going to become numb to it

also look up Milo's twitter @nero he just tweeted 4 out of 5 goats agree: Islam is for fags he truly is a fucking madman

Some greentext about an american and a kebab player tf2 together if I remember correctly.

This user got it right.
Currently working my ass off to buy land / 10Still wondering how much of it I need, though.
Maybe 5 acres? I know jack shit about agriculture... I really hope I still have enough time to pull it off.

Yes, but more anger than anything. The world is heading to chaos because of our own actions and because of our pride. We could fix it now, there would be turmoil, but it wouldn't be the chaos that the world could experience. We need to let the world swing a bit to the right, whether through policy changes by the left or through party changes, if we are going to avoid a hard swing to the hard right.

I'm sure that excites a lot of you, but just as chaos creates opportunity it can also destroy our progress. It isn't Islam, or SJWS, or Trump that is hurting there world. It is our inability to actually act and work for our country. Europe needs to integrate their immigrants like America, but they can't and feebly sulk away. We have become fat and lazy with our stability, I only hope this 'shakeup' doesn't cost us our future as a species.

I'm the user who created the second ever thread of /zhg/. Makes me feel good that there is an interest and these are taking off.

They seem to be organically following a similar pattern, running from 12am-4am EST.

Don't jinx it and don't change anything. They are perfectly timed at the ,oment

>does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment?

J U N E 2 8

>4 of clubs path of light
I remember you from original threads, I don't get the path of light part.

Let me say, I completely agree with you guys and I've been feeling this hard lately. But in the light of recent events I have to wonder. At what point do you call yourself an extremist? At what point is Sup Forums a tool for 'radicalization', and are we all 'radicalized'? Regardless of whether what we're discussing here is truthful.

would at least be interesting desu

I honestly don't see it happening. though. this country is almost 50% non-white

yea I think they are timed so well because most people who are up at these times stay up because their thoughts keep them from falling asleep. I know that's true in my case

I only have a half acre of land but when SHTF there is a 5 acre lot across the street I will immediately begin using.

You would be surprised that in using a "square footage gardening" method, you can grow massive amounts of crops In a very small area. But you have to get kind of autistic about it because you are basically controlling how the roots of the plant grow.

With 2-10 acres you can grow wheat, oats, etc. these are the crops that will ensure easy survival since they are packed with calories and carbs that other veggies lack. Also apparently it's fucking stupid easy to grow these, you only water once a month.

fucking this man, I've tried to tell so many people that if we actually decide to take in immigrants we have to invest in educating them to be first world citizens and westernize them. Especially their children, but all i get met with is that I'm some sort of racist who hates their culture and them because of the colour of thier skin. The barbarians are inside the gates, and we're the ones who let them in. It's like Rome if Rome never put up a fucking fight.

I know this feel.
My favorite are the "You guys have this feeling" threads.

>path of light
>Path Of Light
>P... O... L...

If you care about the encroaching police state, this is a good read:

newsweek.com/how-americas-police-became-army-1033-program-264537

we are reactionaries of different degrees

Thank you for the book, friend. I agree, I've been in a completely reactionary state these last few months

honestly learn about the wildlife in your region, if all else fails you can go hunter/gatherer for late spring/summer bears require something like 15k calories and they can make it in most wild places in America. That being said if you are anywhere near civilization when SHTF you're fucked desperate people do crazy shit. If SHTF, I can sail and I'm taking a boat to Maine, fishing is pretty much all year round and I know a thing or two about NE wildlife so I should make it at least to winter.

I've thought similarly to you before, but I now disagree on the "progress" part.

What the fuck is considered "progress" these days anyways? According to Hillary Clinton and Obama, "electing trump could erase decades of progress"

What does that mean? No more freaks cutting off the genitals of 10 year olds and pretending to change their gender on prime time TV when children are watching at home? No more losing friends on social media because I don't change my profile picture to have rainbows all over it?

Does a "loss of decades of progress" mean we don't have groups of baboons like black lives matter running all over the place anymore?

Shit because if that's a loss of progress, I'm ready to start regressing right now.

Our memes are a tool for radicalization of youth. We are all extremist memers.

Isn't that the end of the gregorian calendar? Apart from that, is there anything special about June 28?

Some very old meme. Some user suggested it and to my knowledge 8 other people stuck with it. 2 Canadians, 1 Aus, the rest being Americans.
Thanks for the tips. I already knew about wheat and oats, planning to learn the rest asap. Is there anything else I should consider growing?
Also, on average, how much land do I need to feed one person?

seems sad but memes are the propaganda of our time

I've got 200-400 (I forget) acres of land in Canada (specifically my grandfather, but he considers it "the family's land"). I have yet to take a trip up there to survey the land. I ought to. Perhaps it's nice enough to start a Sup Forums colony when the time comes

What's gonna happen on June 28th bro? I'm scared now.

>Wise
Oh, stop it, you.

Now then. Let's talk about Trump for a second. Not the "ebin wall u gotta go backes xD" garbage you get from daytime Sup Forums and not the "Wow, who'da thought this guy'd get the nomination?" garbage you get from real life. I'm kind of interested in what the man seems to be representing.

These past primaries, the liberal media shat almost singularly on Donald. They didn't shit on meek Jeb or Jesusluvr Ted. They chose to shit on the outsider. Maybe they didn't seem to think of him as an outsider because of his wealth, but he was a fucking outsider. The joke candidate.

Now, you could argue that, next to Trump, the next most belittled candidate was Hillary. Even SNL, no stranger to political satire, seemed to continuously go after Hillary, not portraying her as a loud buffoon like Trump, but as a cold, non-transparent face representing a much deeper framework.

What is the correlation between Trump and Hillary? In my opinion, voting for either of them seems to be voting for blatant ideas rather than for real human people. Hillary is the maintenance of order; Trump is the beginning of chaos, chaos that will cause something, not something necessarily good or necessarily bad, but something. Likewise, perceptions of Hillary are almost universal across the political spectrum: a standard Democrat. Trump, however, seems to have an "eye of the beholder" effect on whoever watches his actions. For example, Sup Forums sees him as a "threat to the 'Jewish Establishment'" even though he is extremely pro-Israel. Liberals see him as a "racist homophobe" even though he is objectively neither of these things. Even in their perceptions, Hillary is Order and Trump is Chaos.

What do these kinds of patterns indicate to you, /zhg/?

I'm dearly glad to live in southern Appalachia, where self-sufficiency and self-defense are lauded values.

We'll take care of us and ours and hope that we've prepared well enough, if something truly awful happens.

For now, I'm securely insulated by hills and woods from the target-rich environments of the concrete jungles.

Need to do something for potable water, though. Wonder how easy it is to rig an electric well to be powered through elbow grease.

Progress in movement in any direction to a specific point. When you are progressing in one way, you're regressing from the opposite point. Technically, that makes us progressives since we want change. The only "non-progressive" people are those who do not want any single amount of change

Memes always have been. The man who chose the name for the modern memes chose very well.
Oh boy did I read about those since I started playing MGR.

Love these somber threads. I got nothing profound to say.

Posting one of my fav saves from the other night.

Man, you are really making me think...

Indicates that they are experimenting with their group mentality to see if people will agree with unreasonable name calling as long as they perceive one person to be on their side and the other person to be against them. Honestly they both are bad ideas but I would take Trump because honestly I don't think he would cause that much shit, that being said both are unpalatable. Interesting question is if the democrats had a white man running would self awareness prevent the race baiting or have they reached a singularity.

I think it's about .25 acres per person with very in depth knowledge about maximum usage of square footage and growing vegetables in general. Otherwise 1-2 acres per person are needed for a commoner with only basic understanding of how to grow crops.

Keep in mind that if you can meet even 60% of your families nutritional needs via gardening, you can likely scavenge and trade for the remaining 40%. Much easier than being 100% reliant on luck.

My advice to you is this. If shit really does hit the fan and you become reliant on your crops for survival, consider growing some peppers or herbs.

You'll probably be driven nearly mad eating fucking oats and potatoes every single fucking day, but at least you'll be alive. I grow jalapeƱos, ghost peppers, and a bunch of herbs like oregano, parsley, and chives.

These "flavor" crops take up basically no space at all and they provide a really huge yield. One ghost pepper plant gives me over 100 ghost peppers! And they are so hot you usually only use 1-2 per recipe.

I imagine these would be useful for trade at some point too.

>What do these kinds of patterns indicate to you, /zhg/?

Hail Eris! Hail Discordia!

Her Apple Corps is Strong!

and, uh...fnordy stuff like that.

THE FEELS BRO, THE FEELS, I CANT HANDLE IT

>In my opinion, voting for either of them seems to be voting for blatant ideas rather than for real human people.
>Trump, however, seems to have an "eye of the beholder" effect on whoever watches his actions.

I like this analysis, and I think the all out attack on Trump by the media from the start certainly contributed to a lot of people's perception of him as someone who can shake things up, who represents a real threat to the establishment.

Personally I think the jewish argument is entirely tangential to the trajectory of the Trump campaign thus far, as in he might be a wrecking ball to the pervasive cultural marxist ideas they've spread into the mainstream, but not the source of their influence.

:^)
I probably sound like a shill or an autist, but I'm just drunk, Really though, lately I've been feeling like what I've absorbed here is turning me into an extremist, and I don't know how to feel about that.

pretty sure this is a parody of a real story about a russian guy with deteriorating health whos mother signs on to tell user thanks for being his only friend

End of the DNC in Philly. Its gunna b lit af. Who else turning up??

Both conventions are expecting the biggest political protests since 1968 (philly expects up to 30000), but Philly hasn't shit down the entire city like Cleveland has. Ive been there before, and pretty much the entire city 'proper' from the Browns stadium and the Rock HoF to the baseball fields are "event areas' and closed off to protests; I might not go to that to be honest. But Philly on the other hand has not done much to corral the protesters, and combined with the large urban youth and student population of downtown Philly (Wells Fargo arena less than a mile from drexel and Upenn), there is going to be a shit show. Ive heard from some direct sources in the city that riots are planned as well.