Round Earthers will be triggered by this

Debate the Flat Earth Master Race and you will lose. We have swallowed the Ultimate Redpill.

WAKE UP! YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA63/history/20160617/0050Z/YSSY/FAOR
youtube.com/watch?v=jIJRoj2qwsc
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/earth-is-flat-fight-brockville-charge-1.3638738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your powerful info graphics compel me to believe in the accuracy of your claims.

Yes.
Most of all they really made me think.

Stars circle Polaris in northern hemisphere. Stars also make circle in southern hemisphere. Uh oh.

i am actually mad how stupid this picture is

>the Earth is going to spin so fast within the course of a few minutes that he would be in Africa

There has never been a more redundant conspiracy theory to believe in. If the Earth is flat why can't everyone see the Sun at all times?

hmm, really makes you think...

I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

>the illuminati is so powerful it can cover up the shape of the planet but cant stop people discussing it online

Pffttthahaha, normally I ignore these things, but holy shit, this one betrays such an ignorance of the basic principles of physics that I can't help but single it out for ridicule. If physics worked like this person claimed, jumping into the air would be the fastest method of transport ever devised.

You're so far down the rabbit hole, you should just end it all.
If you're a troll, you should just end it all.

I am so sick of flat earthers.

Quit being retarded.

What benefit do you get in believing the earth is flat/a simulation? How does it change anything?

Sage

If the earth is flat how come there's no pictures looking over the edge? What does the other side look like. Goofy flat earthers never have proof of jack shit.

This triggers the flat earthers

Yes and the whole science community is in on the conspiracy
Op you're a retard

>swallowed the Ultimate Redpill
my sides are in a flat orbit

Thats not high enough to see the curvature ot the Earth

Thats a privillige and stated benefit of Concorde flyers, not regular passenger jets. Earth is too big to see the curvature so low in the sky dumbass, if it was the moon then that would be easier.

The earth is not flat but round. However, it is hollow. Nazi's are waiting there until WWIII breaks out. They will use their Hannibal spacecrafts to liberate humanity and purge the commies.

Take this back to /x/ before the pasta gets spammed in here.

>it's already on /x/

Then why do airlines use the Earth's curvature to it's advantage and plot their courses to be as far from the equator as possible?

the flat map has a ring if ice walls enclosing us we are in a circular 'prison' google ice walls and look how massive those fuckers are.

Why is this flight only 13 hours if the earth is flat?

flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA63/history/20160617/0050Z/YSSY/FAOR

>you can actually see curvature when you look at the red line

I just jumped straight up and got slammed into the wall.

Oh shit you ok senpai? I just dropped a bag of chips and they all flew into the bathroom.

I'm fine. I might jump over the ocean and go to Japan tomorrow.

Just make sure you jump at sea level. Yesterday a guy jumped off a mountain and had to fly all the way around the world to land back where he started.

Want to know how the worlds fastest plane travels? In extremely high suborbital atmospheres.

Space station orbits the earth in 92 minutes.

This thing, in the span of 2.5 hours, moving fast enough to break gravitational pull and be stable enough to perform a 23mile high leap from won't be moving a quarter of a mile a minute longitudinally.

That assumption is ignorant

lmao you can see the curvature in the third pic

reported

probably in vain, but still, i did

Why hasn't anyone ever found the edge? btfo

Yeah.. so people can climb Everest but not the ice walls. Okay.

Fug. I'm in Las Vegas so I'll have to do a few world tours.

That's nothing, I blew a snot rocket and it knocked my cat out

My question for flat earthers will always be:

If the earth is flat and circular as you suggest
Then the lines of Latitude must radiate out from a focal point and progressively larger.

If that is the case go measure the equator
Then measure the next few lines both north and south
And if the line get smaller in BOTH directions
The earth is a sphere.
and if the lines get larger in one direction, you will have the evidence you so consistently lack.

But you won't do it because Reasons.

>flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA63/history/20160617/0050Z/YSSY/FAOR
Yup, that's it. I had exactly the same idea as it is the only thing which a regular citizen can test first-hand.

Physicist here:

Dude, really, this is just silly. You and a few friends can test for the curvature of the earth by just repeating the Eratosthenes experiment (we have know the earth was spherical since antiquity).

Or, you can ask any sniper or long-rage ballistics expert and they will explain the impact of the Coriolis effect (your bullet literally skews left or right depending on your latitude on the globe), something that can be practically demonstrated.

So, in short, the earth is a globe. End of discussion.

Disregarding all sense and logic. Let's assume you're right and the world is flat. Who gains from this? Why the elaborate hoax? What difference in our lives would knowing the '''''truth'''' make?

Unless the Earth is flat. Checkmate, fucking roundie.

>He landed 55 ft away
>The Earth didn't spin.

Pick one.

It always amuses me how mad roundies get.
Take the flat pill m80

meant miles

It's shaped kind of like a juicer with the "north pole" in the middle. The sun circles around the center, always casting shadow on 50% of the earth.

Noe explain why i can put a ball down and it doesn't just keep on rolling forever.

What is this supposed to show?

"Flat earth society" is but a jewish hoax to defame Christianity, so that any man of average intelligence would think "Aha all Christians are just a bunch of morons, I go buy me a fedora and a book of Richard Cuckins". At the same time there are real scientific hoaxes, like macroevolution or abiogenesis, but you have to study the subject deeper than school program to truly comprehend it.

Your head is flat.

If your argument is
>Based on the roundness of the sphere
Because gravity pulls the center of the sphere dumbass.

If your argument is
>Based on the rotation of the earth
Because centripetal force you twat.

explain this op

youtube.com/watch?v=jIJRoj2qwsc

Lets see a picture of you balancing a small marble on a large marble that is rotating around a light bulb. The marble will just fall off and wont magically "orbit" the light bulb. Get a grip.

Maybe it's because it's 6am but this makes no sense.

No shit Copernicus.

Because the Earth's gravity absolutely decimating the gravitation pull betweenthe marble and the lighbulb

Instead, try your lightbulb idea in space.

>moving fast enough to evade gravitational pull
so... moving upwards with an acceleration of at least 22 mph/h? wow dude exceeding gravitational pull is HARD

>light bulb
>large marble
>small marble
I doubt he will be able to respect the scale.
The orbiting itself is not a big deal. The starting impuls, however, is. And without God you will never explain this. All these "big bang fairy tales" are pathetic, how nothing can explode?

According to you heliocentric folk, the earth and sun exist in space and space exists in every atom and between every atom of every human.

Funny how the magical "forces" you use to explain a crazy idea like a spherical earth can only be demonstrated with use of a magical rocket ship. Talk about the invisible dragon fallacy.

Its 11km/second to escape earth's gravity.

Space isn't what exists dingus, space is what doesn't exist between what does.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/earth-is-flat-fight-brockville-charge-1.3638738

Also.
>decimating
That actually means to reduce the size of something by 10%/ If you had a pile of ten apples and you ate one, you would have literally decimated the pile of apples. Term comes from roman times when decimation strictly meant to kill 1 of every 10 soldiers in a legion. You don't even know basic english and you want to argue me about the shape of the earth?

Rocket ships aren't magical dillweed

They operate off of a chemically created combustion reaction to generate lift.

Or are you going to tell me that militaries across the world don't actually possess missiles, and it's all an elaborate ruse.

If that were the case jumping would be impossible. Unless your legs can generate an >11 km/s delta-V

Pretty impressive since it takes less than that to get to Mars.

yeah, so, you can see the curvature there in the third pic with the water

So then why hasn't someone taken video of the edge of the world yet

seriously, just get in a sailboat and go to the edge of the world.

>momentum doesnt exist

lol

They always start off going up then you see them kind of turn in the sky and fly off into the horizon. If they went straight up you would see it hit the ceiling that holds the air in.

Oh look
A pedantic argument ignoring the colloquial meaning of the word within the vernacular

I hope you also only use the "10 Items or Fewer" line while you discuss how things are only ironic if they are contrary to what you expect and express your bemusement at it all.

You are grasping at straws.

yeah?

well i just threw a flashlight that was ON and some of the photons traveled BACKWARDS in time

i know because the flashlight lit up just before i turned it on

i know this is bait, but people who actually believe in stupid ass pictures like this dont understand scale.

Earth is HUGE, you need a larger area than a few miles to see a curve.

Yeah, there's a reason for that.
CENTRIPETAL FORCE

>Then the lines of Latitude must radiate out from a focal point and progressively larger.

>great circles (geometry phrase) cant exist on spheres because..... round

???

Is my english so bad or are you so dumb? The earth is a (nonperfect) globe. Kikes invented "flat earth bullshit" and deluded some uneducated Christians into believing it. Now it is used by neckbeards as an argument against Christianity.

It's not an opinion. It is the result of an equation. Without traveling at more than 11km/second, you will never escape earth's gravity. Newton figured it out while he was designing canons. It's a fundamental part of classical physics. Shit you learn in like grade 10.

American education. No wonder so many of you got tricked into thinking you live on a ball.

flat earth is muslim faggotry

The Earth is supposedly encircled by a hundreds-of-miles wide ring of ice, ie Antarctica. I don't believe in the theory myself but FYI there's your answer according to them.

Jesus christ I actually can see the valley your IQ has managed to create

reminder that this entire conspiracy is disinfo created to tarnish conspiracy theory

>I hope you also only use the "10 Items or Fewer"
No need to worry. I don't use the word decimate in my vocabulary because i don't want to sound stupid.

It's your english, ahmed.

Sailed around world on my sailboat. Never fell off. Wtf?

most likely highly irregularly shaped, even NASA has admitted this at points

If I were you I'd worry less about using one particular word

The rest of you is moronic enough already

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go fuck a dog.

My bad. Thought you were a flat earther.

> earth is round
> earth is huge

which one is it goldbergstein

Since you have decided to make your arguments about me, i have to claim victory of this debate. Clearly the earth is flatish, as i have proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

both moron

Both?