What's the worst European country?

Turkey

Poor Germany

Argentina.

>make one friend

>murdertugal
also what the fuck spain

>spain
did a lot of spanish move to brazil? or is it an iberian thing?
whichever it is, the chimpanzilians inherited the cannibal gene

>switzerland

the eternal mountain jew strikes again

The worst European country is Spain

Moldova followed by Belarus. Literally just the Soviet Union.

No, they colonized everything in south America until Mexico. With the exception of Brazil, of course.

No surprise the most violente countries in the world are a mix of south/central american countries and african shitholes.

holy shit germany dont they teach you how to breathe?

this

based moldova
based romania
based turkey
based iceland
based austria

all the other countries ones are gay as fuck

Isn't it "shall I compare thee to a summer's day" and not "how do I compare thee to a summer's day"?

>poland
Based Catholic Man

poland a shit
t. knower

t. knower with no friends

Denmark.

Macedonia, Montenegro and Moldova are all equally shit

From the ones I know: France, Italy and Ireland are the worst, in that order.

This is compared to Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Belgium.

I want a Montenegrin bully wife now.

Shut the fuck up bitch boy dont you dare shit talk Belarus in my presence

>Portugank

>activate my genitals

Are there people who actually believe this is genuine?

Moldova or Ukraine probably, if you consider it European you could also say Azerbaijan

>how do i stop drinking

Turkey is best, obviously

Analbanana

Russia - because poor bydlo criminal sovok
Germany - because self-hating cucks with tons of muslim bydlo

>t. khokhol

You missed, vatomezhka.

We have a year visa on arrival to Albania. Can a handsome burger find a wife there? Albanian is a sexy language.

ukraine, a failed state falling into pieces

Everyone else is throwing meme answers at you, if you think about it for more than 2 seconds you should come to the conclusion that the absolute worst country is Kosovo (if you consider it a country)

Economy is fucked, there's nothing to see, absolutely nothing good is going on and it's full of lazy fucking shiptars that don't know that if you don't work there won't be money

t. Milorad Fritzl, 2nd generation balkanite diaspora who thinks serbia is the greatest countr yon earth

cuckrope

According to this map all of europe is fucked up.
Except Ireland maybe.

Tell me one single good thing about Kosovo (or any of the fucking balkan countries) or go suck a shqip dick, I'm just trying to answer OP's question

>good thing about Kosovo
They love us. Probably the most American friendly country on the planet along with Poland.

This is very true, but how does it help the country? It's still a shitty place to be in

everyone in this thread

dumb polaks only "love" USA cuz they think yous are going to come a running if russia invades this shithole again.

but theyre too stupid to realize both kremlin and washington are on the same team.

I know how most of these idiots here think

dont care about kosovo, you are a butthurt serb though

I know we have a massive base there 'camp bondsteel' I guess that helps them in some way. I wouldn't mind visiting Prishtina
Russia will never invade Poland again. They are laughing at the EU crumbling atm. Well, I have been to Poland and most people there are happy to say they like the US.

>Russia will never invade Poland again.

hahaha do you even know wtf you are talking about or r u just a dumb polak diaspora yourself?

nevermind Im out get some coffee

Not Polish. Russia knows that NATO will kick their ass if they touch the EU.

i dont even know what to reply, kosovo is the true answer to which country is the worst, not because of my personal grudge against it but because of objective facts, the country is literally falling apart

dude go on give me a country thats worse, and explain why its worse

Germany post current invasion

how to sandwich?????

Shitaly is the worst country, greece the best

sourch: I'm a Greek

>10% white

Albania if you can even consider it Europe

literally what, still high living standards, a million ahmeds doesn't ruin the entire country, just puts a weight on the economy that's still one of the best in Europe, whereas Kosovo's economy is basically non-existent

Ukraine

Turkey, Belarus
Maybe whichever new balkens "country" is claiming sovereignty

>Murdertugal

>portugal

>how do i stop drinking
classic

>activate my genitals