Is he right?

Is he right?

yes

>he

Pretending you didn't just promote your own tweet

yep

Couldn't you say the same for anyone who looks at reviews for anything? That shit colors your opinion one way or another is even if you try to not let it.

That person is taking it to an extreme, but it's mostly true.

just went to his profile and of course he’s an alt right metal elitist. but yeah what he said is true

dude you're so enlightened and you're such a self-thinker. i bet you only listen to music that you like and nobody else likes and even if somebody else likes it i bet you liked it before them or i bet you found whatever that piece of music may be completely on your own and developed all of your own thoughts completely inside of a bubble without anything else influencing what you may think

you probably made this face while posting that

Meh. I like Fantano, despite disagreeing with him half the time. I don't like Death Grips or Kendrick Lamar even though he likes them. And I don't agree his opinions on post-hardcore.

>obscure
lmao

Pitchfork maybe a decade ago
Now its basically Billboard Top 40 with some indie thrown here and there

>literally
>queef
>normies
I can disregard his opinions based on these words alone

if you were to take a random person off the street and have them listen to neutral milk hotel, they would find it obscure

>tweet of a random unverified account
literally who cares?

Holy shit there are people who actually post shit like this on social media lmao

If you are so deeply conditioned by Sup Forums to calling people "(thing)fags" that you are saying it outside the context of communities where it's relevant, you should maybe stop posting for a while and go have sex or something. Fucking loser lmao.

yes and no. fantano and pitchfork aren't promoting that obscure or strange music. it's mostly rap, pop and some indie rock. but yes people do take their ratings too seriously and get influenced very easily by them. and im not taking myself out of that. im not sure i would have given an album like MBDTF as much as a chance if it didn't get a 10 by pitchfork for example.

its OP

this
only alt-normies do that so their friends can see that they go on le Sup Forums

>caring whether or not an account has a blue checkmark
Do you also only date people with festering herpes sores on their mouths?

eh, even though Fantano has 1mil followers, and Pitchfork is popular, I can't imagine that most people just follow them to a tee(at least I hope not).

Most people are probably like me.
I agree with Pfork, then disagree (on albums like Boris - Smile, Seefeel - S/t, Oval - Ovalcommers ,Klein - Tommy are fucking amazing, and Weezer and Slint ...are pure trash ).

Same with Fantano, agree then disagree (Brockhampton in general, Newest Guerilla Toss, Lil Pump, Newest Father John Misty, besides lil Pump being utter trash, the rest are just typical releases and bring nothing new in general to music, and I love Nicolas Jaar - Sirens, Black Dice - Mr Impossible which he says he doesn't like because of shitty song structures but then praises Loveless...lol ). Most people are like me , I imagine anyway.

you can tell how extremely influenced he is by Sup Forums but at the same time makes fun of people who are influenced by fantano and pitchfork. lmao.

>I'm better than everyone because I have the COURAGE to say faggot!

- every sexless insecure suburban white boy with a high and tight and 2010 glasses

Why would you post some random 15 year old kid's tweet like it matters? Is this your own? Fuck off.

And he does so on a platform where most people will have no idea what he's referencing and just think he's a fucking retard

>memespeak outside Sup Forums
>memespeak on Twitter
>Twitter at all
Fuck off

Not really

shut up fag

what's his opinion on post-hardcore?

>Sup Forums is post your tweets forum now

>trying to promote your own twitter opinions

Is that cat on salvia?

100%

he doesn't care for thursday or circa survive. one of his few 1/10s was a dance gavin dance album. he doesn't have to like them, but i know not to take his opinions seriously on the genre.