Homosexuality is freedom

>homosexuality is freedom
>sluts riding the cock carousal is freedom
why is the USA promoting cancerous shit around the world in the name of "freedom"?

>Netherlands
>Implying Netherlands isn't even more degenerate
>Implying Amsterdam isn't the center of degeneracy in the world

>I know only memes, no facts
the percentage of people doing drugs in the netherlands is nothing compared the USA, same goes for teen pregnancy and single parent households.

>implying Niggers don't skew the statistics dramatically. I was in Amsterdam last month and it was literally one of the most degenerate places i have ever been

Amsterdam is full of tourists. they come here to do degenerate things with foreign whores, empty their pockets and our whores and "coffee shops" pay taxes.

Everywhere else in the country: a okay.

>m-muh niggers
white trash does more drugs probably, but then even the middle and high class people in the USA do drugs.
nice try though, tyrone.

>implications, implications, implications

Enjoy your muslim majority in 20 years Lars ; )

>muslim majority
nice meme. Fact: USA is 40% non-white

Freedom is not just a right but a responsibility. Freedom means you can do degenerate shit if you want and it is the responsibility of the individual to conduct themselves as civil human beings.

This means that while they can be as degenerate as they want, we can hate them for their degeneracy for they are ultimately responsible for their own behavior.

Anyone who hates Freedom is either a tyrant who seeks to deprive others of their autonomy or is a coward who fears being held responsible for their choices.

>Freedom is not just a right but a responsibility. Freedom means you can do degenerate shit if you want
what a great anti-christian, and pro kike opinion.

When my vocabulary is that you are shoving the ass of people who eat cock gobble whisper his great head up of late anus drilling bulldog , I will be able to communicate and how you?

America was founded on the idea of Freedom, but as time has gone on they have had too much Freedom. Too much of a good thing ends up being bad, so now they have all this freedom, they have gone mad on freedom and feel they can do anything.
what they need, what the world needs, is a little less freedom for a bit, have a nice dictatorship with some oppression. That way they will respect and appreciate freedom again when they inevitably overthrow that dictator.

the word freedom is just being used to direct them in whatever direction the oligarchs want.

Having been shot in the guts, having your male squad mates carry your useless arse from one battlefield to the next while you, the woman complain about the difficulties of it all.
That's the only freedom they want.
#draftorvote

Can doesn't mean should. How can we judge the morality of a man if he is unable to do wrong? Is that a good man or a drone? Only when there is an opportunity to do wrong may man make a choice and prove himself moral. This is why God granted man free will, so that being moral has meaning. So if anything, taking away autonomy is anti-christian because God wanted man to be able to choose.

I'm saying PROMOTING (read OP), not just ALLOWING.

The USA is PROMOTING these cancers to society

We've got liberty unfortunately we do not have the liberty to do the right thing

>We've got liberty
no you don't.

>can't even refuse to bake a cake for a bunch of fags without your life being ruined
so free

The USA promotes Freedom. Unfortunately, most people nowadays can't handle it so as Freedom increases degeneracy does as well. This doesn't mean that Freedom is a bad thing, it means that people are becoming shittier.

As far as what you see in the media from the US, it's the jews. Not even meme-ing. Pretty much every form of mass media in America is majority controlled by jews. Why the jews want to spread degenerate culture throughout the world, I can only speculate.

there's nothing wrong with being gay or being a slut though

see The USA has no real freedom. you are only free to do as they (the kike overlord media) tell you.

You are free to become a tranny / homo. You are not free to criticize gays (unless you want career suicide) or decide to go against the degenerate agenda.

>Muh... Muh muslims...
Oh just fuck off.
When the total amount of muslims in first world countries exceeds the amount of niggers in the U.S.A, then we can talk .

America will always be better than Europe

at least they kill kebab like us instead of inviting them in

>t. fat americuck in china

truth hurts

china kills kebab as does america, you try to appease them lol

>as does america
no one actually believes this other than americucks who get everything they "know" from kike media.

>USA

Nah, it's the women. Under this "feminism" banner, their degeneracy runs wild. Don't blame the nation, blame the women and sjws. Oh and the Jews.

>Complains about gays and sluts
>Puts freedom in quotation marks to dissociate himself
>Implies the government should control who its citizens have sex with
Thanks for the insights, Netherlands

they get them to fight each other in some shit hole while you invite them in

and they will elect donald trump

you have nothing but weed and prostitutes

There is no Law against criticizing gays or not being degenerate, no official punishment.

There are, however, societal repercussions when people who disagree with you use their Freedom to act against you. Freedom is a two way street and as much as they are degenerate to you, you are an ignorant bigot to them.

There is no such thing as Freedom without conflict because people will always find something to disagree over. Losing the conflict doesn't mean you aren't free. I t just means you're weak or have an unpopular point of view.

>reading comprehension
there's a big difference between allowing something to happen, and promoting it.

pic related... "brave" american "man"

it's the media and their sheep against the people. the government is using gays as a tool to fuck over the normal people

Citizens can do whatever the hell they want, or at least should be able to. If they want to cut their dicks off, go ahead. If they want to give awards to people for cutting their dicks off, go ahead.

Actually, I take that all back. Give more power to the government, goyim, and we'll take care of it

>still missing the point
promoting =/= allowing.

are you americucks all braindead, or are you faggets in this thread just kike shills?

And what part of the USA is promoting it, the normies, Obanja or both? Good amerifats like me have no control over these things, I just really love freedom.

your entire government and media.

Please submit complaints about media and/or government to George Soros

That's not America as a whole promoting degeneracy, that's the degenerates in America promoting it. There's a distinction between the two.

The majority of Americans couldn't give a rat's ass about pan-fluid-gender-snowflakes. A lot of them, especially those that don't often use the internet, aren't even aware that it's a thing.

The problem is that there is a very vocal minority in America regarding shit like this and a decent amount of the population just nods their heads and says "Ok, whatever" because to believe in Freedom as an American value means that those vocal wierdos are free to be as dysfunctional as they want.

>it's just that one guy
>it's recent
kill yourself you underaged fag

people allowing their government to do these things are complacent. fuck off with your bullshit excuses.

It's a meme, shit-for-brains

you're still a fag for meme-ing in a discussion like this, probably because the downfall of society doesn't concern you, and or you had no argument left to defend this cancer.

either way, kill yourself.

>you're still a fag for meme-ing in a discussion like this
>discussion like this

I don't necessarily agree with the zeitgeist in America, I'm just explaining the American point of view. Generally people in America don't really care what you do if you aren't directly harming anyone, with the exception of the polar extremes on each end of the political spectrum. This makes it easy for the media to sway opinions in one direction or another.

here's a hint: pic related